Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] Autumn Colors
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768902970573848577/oct_2020_banner_autumn_colors.png[/img][/center] [center]Walking around the festival, you notice a small stall just overflowing with leaves in pretty autumn colors. There are leaves in piles on the floor and leaves in overfilled boxes with the lid being several centimeters from the box itself. There are leaves hanging from strings everywhere. Intrigued, you walk closer. Something moves inside the stall and you notice there is a dragon inside the stall partly camouflaged by all the leaves. "Come on over!" the dragon says. "We are collecting colorful leaves for decorational purposes!" The dragon contienues talking: "If you find any pretty autumn leaves be sure to bring it over here and if you're lucky you might even find something else while looking for leaves..." [b]Find or make an autumn leaf for a chance to win a prize.[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768916281956630558/oct_2020_divider.png[/img][center]
oct_2020_banner_autumn_colors.png

Walking around the festival, you notice a small stall just overflowing with leaves in pretty autumn colors. There are leaves in piles on the floor and leaves in overfilled boxes with the lid being several centimeters from the box itself. There are leaves hanging from strings everywhere.
Intrigued, you walk closer. Something moves inside the stall and you notice there is a dragon inside the stall partly camouflaged by all the leaves.

"Come on over!" the dragon says. "We are collecting colorful leaves for decorational purposes!"
The dragon contienues talking: "If you find any pretty autumn leaves be sure to bring it over here and if you're lucky you might even find something else while looking for leaves..."

Find or make an autumn leaf for a chance to win a prize.

oct_2020_divider.png
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768913604870406144/rules.png[/img][/center] There are 2 ways to participate Each category gives you 1 ticket in the raffle. You can share as many leaves as you'd like, but you can only get 1 ticket per category, max 2 tickets in total. Only your first post in the forum counts, if you want to add a second leaf please edit your current post. Any posts made/edited before 25-10-2020 00:30 or after 31-10-2020 23:59 do [u]not[/u] count. Winners will be draw randomly around the 2-11-2020 [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768916281956630558/oct_2020_divider.png[/img][/center] Category 1 - find a leaf[list=1] [*]Find a pretty leaf with autumn colors [*]Take a picture of your leaf [*]Upload your picture to an image hosting site [*]Share your image in a forum post [*]Please be careful when going outside and make sure to take necessary precautions :)[/list] Category 2 - make a leaf[list=1] [*]Make your own leaf in anyway you'd like, craft, sew, draw, knit, make a collage or something else. Let your creative spirit roam free. [*]Take a picture of your creation [*]Upload your picture to an image hosting site [*]Share your image in a forum post[/list] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768916281956630558/oct_2020_divider.png[/img][/center]
rules.png

There are 2 ways to participate

Each category gives you 1 ticket in the raffle.

You can share as many leaves as you'd like, but you can only get 1 ticket per category, max 2 tickets in total.

Only your first post in the forum counts, if you want to add a second leaf please edit your current post.

Any posts made/edited before 25-10-2020 00:30 or after 31-10-2020 23:59 do not count.

Winners will be draw randomly around the 2-11-2020
oct_2020_divider.png

Category 1 - find a leaf
  1. Find a pretty leaf with autumn colors
  2. Take a picture of your leaf
  3. Upload your picture to an image hosting site
  4. Share your image in a forum post
  5. Please be careful when going outside and make sure to take necessary precautions :)

Category 2 - make a leaf
  1. Make your own leaf in anyway you'd like, craft, sew, draw, knit, make a collage or something else. Let your creative spirit roam free.
  2. Take a picture of your creation
  3. Upload your picture to an image hosting site
  4. Share your image in a forum post

oct_2020_divider.png

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768913580170281011/raffle.png[/img][/center] [quote=Leaves but Fashionable] [center][item=ember faerie kit] [i]1x Ember Faerie Kit[/center][/quote] [quote=Hidden Treasure] [center][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] [i]5x Iron Treasure Chest[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Hidding in the Forest Floor] [center][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed cover][item=date plumed anklets] [item=date plumed mantle][item=date plumed tuft][item=date plumed headdress] [i]1x Date Plumed Corsage, 1x Date Plumed Jabbot, 1x Date Plumed Cover, 1x Date Plummed Anklets, 1x Date Plumed Mantle, 1x Date Plumed Tuft, 1x Date Plumed Headdress[/center][/quote] [quote=These are not Leaves] [center][item=blood acorn][item=honeycrisp apple][item=cinnamon][item=emetic russula][item=woodland acorn] [i]99x Blood Acorn, 99x Honeycrisp Apple, 99x Cinnamon, 99x Emetic Russula, 99x Woodland Acorn[/i][/center][/quote] [Quote=Obligatory Autumn Pack] [Center][item=autumn breeze][item=autumn sphinx] [I]1x Autumn Breeze, 1x Autumn Sphinx[/i][/center][/quote] [center][size=4]Everyone who enters, can claim our game participation badge [img]https://i.imgur.com/w5a587p.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/w5a587p.png[/img][/code]
raffle.png

Leaves but Fashionable wrote:
Ember Faerie Kit

1x Ember Faerie Kit
Hidden Treasure wrote:
Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

5x Iron Treasure Chest
Hidding in the Forest Floor wrote:
Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Cover Date Plumed Anklets
Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Tuft Date Plumed Headdress

1x Date Plumed Corsage, 1x Date Plumed Jabbot, 1x Date Plumed Cover, 1x Date Plummed Anklets, 1x Date Plumed Mantle,
1x Date Plumed Tuft, 1x Date Plumed Headdress
These are not Leaves wrote:
Blood Acorn Honeycrisp Apple Cinnamon Emetic Russula Woodland Acorn

99x Blood Acorn, 99x Honeycrisp Apple, 99x Cinnamon,
99x Emetic Russula, 99x Woodland Acorn
Obligatory Autumn Pack wrote:
Autumn Breeze Autumn Sphinx

1x Autumn Breeze, 1x Autumn Sphinx

Everyone who enters, can claim our game participation badge
w5a587p.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/w5a587p.png[/img]

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
[Center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730873108214448199/768913631014289458/thanks.png[/img][/center] Thanks to Asmo for main banner, DuskofDawn12 for sub header, Sciencer for divider and typesetting and Thoracosaurus for game participation badge. Thanks to icarus757 and jbapple for donating to prize pool.
thanks.png

Thanks to Asmo for main banner, DuskofDawn12 for sub header, Sciencer for divider and typesetting and Thoracosaurus for game participation badge.

Thanks to icarus757 and jbapple for donating to prize pool.

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
6 should be enough probably
6 should be enough probably

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
This is super cute!
This is super cute!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
I'm just bumping this up for visibility
I'm just bumping this up for visibility
Ooh, I like this idea! I've recently been going through a leaf photographing phase - I love Autumn! :D Would it be okay for me to simply link to the images? They're quite large but Idk how to resize them without smooshing out all the details ^^;

Edit:

Entry here :D I'm quite proud of this photo (just sharing one, I've decided). It's from a dog walk a few days ago - all protected and obeying regulations, of course - in the early morning; the way the sunlight shone through this leaf caught my eye, it was unexpectedly beautiful, and I knew I had to preserve that memory c:

(The image quality is wayyy better if, if you're on a mobile browser like me and it loads the website and not the actual image, you temporarily force the desktop site. Imgur seems to have a thing against loading the actual file on mobile, in my experience)

Ooh, I like this idea! I've recently been going through a leaf photographing phase - I love Autumn! :D Would it be okay for me to simply link to the images? They're quite large but Idk how to resize them without smooshing out all the details ^^;

Edit:

Entry here :D I'm quite proud of this photo (just sharing one, I've decided). It's from a dog walk a few days ago - all protected and obeying regulations, of course - in the early morning; the way the sunlight shone through this leaf caught my eye, it was unexpectedly beautiful, and I knew I had to preserve that memory c:

(The image quality is wayyy better if, if you're on a mobile browser like me and it loads the website and not the actual image, you temporarily force the desktop site. Imgur seems to have a thing against loading the actual file on mobile, in my experience)

image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
I love this idea! This'll probably actually get me to go outside for once haha
I love this idea! This'll probably actually get me to go outside for once haha
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5