Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ROR2020: Rotbombs![CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
I wonder who it was that sent me a gift! :o
I wonder who it was that sent me a gift! :o
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
I can see why this broke for a bit because this is very amazing and so much fun! Your idea was just that much of a amazing idea!
I can see why this broke for a bit because this is very amazing and so much fun! Your idea was just that much of a amazing idea!
Banner.png
Got rotbombed earlier today, was a lovely surprise!
If only I knew who did this! OuO

Got rotbombed earlier today, was a lovely surprise!
If only I knew who did this! OuO

FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@ShadedIceDragons

Thanks, but it's not quite my idea! 'bombs' are a thing that have been around on FR longer than I have - it's usually dom teams flinging little piles of stuff at random players during conquests! The first bomb I ever received was a sparkbomb from lightning during TCC ^^

@ShadedIceDragons

Thanks, but it's not quite my idea! 'bombs' are a thing that have been around on FR longer than I have - it's usually dom teams flinging little piles of stuff at random players during conquests! The first bomb I ever received was a sparkbomb from lightning during TCC ^^

nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Just got rotbombed by a friend, came to the tread to see what the f is going on and ended up having the best laugh in this whole month [emoji=gaoler star size=2][emoji=gaoler laughing size=2][emoji=gaoler laughing size=2][emoji=gaoler laughing size=2] Brilliant idea right there, friends! ...also speaking of friends... I better return the favor [emoji=gaoler winking size=2]
Just got rotbombed by a friend, came to the tread to see what the f is going on and ended up having the best laugh in this whole month
Brilliant idea right there, friends!

...also speaking of friends... I better return the favor
@holoquest
Ohhhhhh! I see!
I may have been here for a bit but I still don't know a lot of things here. But its still nice that you set this up anyway even if its not fully your idea =w=
@holoquest
Ohhhhhh! I see!
I may have been here for a bit but I still don't know a lot of things here. But its still nice that you set this up anyway even if its not fully your idea =w=
Banner.png
AW WHO ROTBOMBED ME that was so sweet!!! And I will definitely be returning the favor, that just made me so happy, whoever you are, mystery rotbomber <3
AW WHO ROTBOMBED ME that was so sweet!!! And I will definitely be returning the favor, that just made me so happy, whoever you are, mystery rotbomber <3
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
Whoever sent me a rot bomb is very sweet! It's a really fun idea and I'm pretty dang happy right now! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] Thank you, whoever you are! <3
Whoever sent me a rot bomb is very sweet! It's a really fun idea and I'm pretty dang happy right now!
Thank you, whoever you are! <3
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
Name of Target: Self
Personal Message: Happy Last Days of ROT
Your name: BlackStarfire

@Holoquest sent pm
Name of Target: Self
Your name: BlackStarfire

@Holoquest sent pm
@Holoquest pm sent

Name of Target: RootsforLeaves