Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff! closed!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
May I get 15k of treasure and 15 gems? If not both may I have 15kt?
May I get 15k of treasure and 15 gems? If not both may I have 15kt?
Could I get a windcarve fugitive and stonewatch prince? If they aren't available, the scarlet flycatcher please!
Could I get a windcarve fugitive and stonewatch prince? If they aren't available, the scarlet flycatcher please!
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@waterbend
Could I get 2 copper ore?
@waterbend
Could I get 2 copper ore?
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
Can I take the Current Finder and the Minor Health Potions please?

@waterbend
Can I take the Current Finder and the Minor Health Potions please?

@waterbend
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@waterbend you seem overwhelmed...
@waterbend you seem overwhelmed...
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@waterbend

hi there! Could I please have 15 gems and the twilight rose thorn banner, please?
@waterbend

hi there! Could I please have 15 gems and the twilight rose thorn banner, please?
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@waterbend I'd like to add some stuff to the pile! :) [item=Scene: Strange Chests]x1 [item=Scroll of Renaming]x1 [item=Vial of Tempered Sight]x1 [item=Vista: Gladekeeper]x1 [item=Broken Bottle]x99[item=Arcane Runestone]x1[item=Ice Runestone]x1[item=Plague Runestone]x1 [item=Shadow Runestone]x1[item=Diseased Might Fragment]x1[item=Charged Might Fragment]x1[item=Frozen Might Fragment]x1 [item=Natural Might Fragment]x1[item=Might Fragment]x4[item=Diseased Acuity Fragment]x1[item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment]x1 [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment]x1[item=Charged Acuity Fragment]x1[item=Dark Acuity Fragment]x2[item=Fiery Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Acuity Fragment]x3[item=Scratch]x3[item=Discipline]x7[item=Skin: Fertility Queen]x1 [item=Skin: Spelldancer]x1[item=Skin: Rejuvenate]x1[item=Accent: Spore Ribs]x1[item=Wild Headdress]x1
@waterbend

I'd like to add some stuff to the pile! :)

Scene: Strange Chests x1 Scroll of Renaming x1 Vial of Tempered Sight x1 Vista: Gladekeeper x1
Broken Bottle x99 Arcane Runestone x1 Ice Runestone x1 Plague Runestone x1
Shadow Runestone x1 Diseased Might Fragment x1 Charged Might Fragment x1 Frozen Might Fragment x1
Natural Might Fragment x1 Might Fragment x4 Diseased Acuity Fragment x1 Zephyr Acuity Fragment x1
Aquatic Acuity Fragment x1 Charged Acuity Fragment x1 Dark Acuity Fragment x2 Fiery Acuity Fragment x2
Acuity Fragment x3 Scratch x3 Discipline x7 Skin: Fertility Queen x1
Skin: Spelldancer x1 Skin: Rejuvenate x1 Accent: Spore Ribs x1 Wild Headdress x1
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33