Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Livestream Giveaway w/ Halo - Over
1 2 3 4 5
[size=5]Link [url=https://www.twitch.tv/jackieinalaska]HERE[/url][/size] I am going to be hosting a live giveaway on my Twitch channel next week. It is totally free! All you have to do is show up to my stream and participate in my raffle then. (Note: You will need a Twitch account to do so) I will be raffling 10 items in random order. (Except the Halo will be raffled last) [b]Date:[/b] September 25 [b]Time:[/b] 18:00 FR time [quote=Items][item=blue goo][item=black slime][item=Scene: Autumn Clearing][item=gold wolf cape][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x 5 [item=solar flame cloak][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Windbound Mask][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Spellwrought halo][/quote] If you want a reminder ping before I go live, let me know! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Hope to see you guys there!
Link HERE

I am going to be hosting a live giveaway on my Twitch channel next week. It is totally free! All you have to do is show up to my stream and participate in my raffle then. (Note: You will need a Twitch account to do so) I will be raffling 10 items in random order. (Except the Halo will be raffled last)

Date: September 25
Time: 18:00 FR time

Items wrote:
Blue Goo Black Slime Scene: Autumn Clearing Gold Wolf Cape Rusted Treasure Chest x 5
Solar Flame Cloak Contaminated Infectalons Windbound Mask Enchanting Goblin Spellwrought Halo

If you want a reminder ping before I go live, let me know! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Hope to see you guys there!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@OreoMilkshake (sorry for the ping aaaaaa)
I'd love to be pinged when you go live, please :D
@OreoMilkshake (sorry for the ping aaaaaa)
I'd love to be pinged when you go live, please :D
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Remind me please <3
Remind me please <3
May i be pinged? i really want the wolf cape
May i be pinged? i really want the wolf cape
Everyone has been added now!
Everyone has been added now!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I'd like a ping~
I'd like a ping~
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I'd love to be pinged when you will stream!
I'd love to be pinged when you will stream!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’d love to be pinged!!
I’d love to be pinged!!