Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Deactivated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
-
-
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
May I ask what level your cauldron is? <3
May I ask what level your cauldron is? <3
Hey! Sorry, I meant to respond to it but I think i spaced it haha
That's unfortunately lower than my level, so I don't need you to brew anything for me! Thank you though!!
Hey! Sorry, I meant to respond to it but I think i spaced it haha
That's unfortunately lower than my level, so I don't need you to brew anything for me! Thank you though!!
Oh hello there! You're very king to offer your help! You can check my bio if there is anything from my wishlist (some of the items I may have, since I put them on my dragons already) that you don't need anymore! If you don't have it then any fam that you can brew from the brew is perfect :) I never managed to get one yet! ^^
Have a wonderful day!
Oh hello there! You're very king to offer your help! You can check my bio if there is anything from my wishlist (some of the items I may have, since I put them on my dragons already) that you don't need anymore! If you don't have it then any fam that you can brew from the brew is perfect :) I never managed to get one yet! ^^
Have a wonderful day!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Frostlightles
Do you have any of the following?

12 Bluelight Chipskink tails
13 hardshell
1 Ragepuff
13 SweetPuff Feather
15 Display Plumes
1 Chipskink
1 Forest Green Wing Wraps
16 Daddy LongLegs
2 Yellow sludge
6 Wildwood moss
17 Delicate bat wing
Remove Gene: Teritary

I did these for my hibernation den

If not, I'll take some random items or backgrounds or apparel and stuff
@Frostlightles
Do you have any of the following?

12 Bluelight Chipskink tails
13 hardshell
1 Ragepuff
13 SweetPuff Feather
15 Display Plumes
1 Chipskink
1 Forest Green Wing Wraps
16 Daddy LongLegs
2 Yellow sludge
6 Wildwood moss
17 Delicate bat wing
Remove Gene: Teritary

I did these for my hibernation den

If not, I'll take some random items or backgrounds or apparel and stuff
5MNZVz4.png
@Frostlightles

Hello! Could you transmute a stack of items for me? If not then any fodder materials, food, apparel, trinkets, familiars, etc are fantastic :0
@Frostlightles

Hello! Could you transmute a stack of items for me? If not then any fodder materials, food, apparel, trinkets, familiars, etc are fantastic :0
1HKauy9.png
I'd like 5 random items! If you end up giving me food, I'd like a stack please! Thank you!
I'd like 5 random items! If you end up giving me food, I'd like a stack please! Thank you!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@Frostlightles This is very kind of you! If you have any of these mats I'd be really grateful as I'm trying to make all the Baldwin fams. I'd also appreciate if you have any fodder fams you'd be willing to give away, as I can dump those in and try to make Mucks myself :b [item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-throated Skink][item=Glowslug][item=Deepsea Cucumber] [item=Eye Agate][item=Foo's Eye][item=Giant Feather] [item=Glass Beaker][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] And since someone else dropped their Hibden list, I'll throw some of mine up as well: [item=Hardshell][item=Jumping Spider][item=Balsas Anole] [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Water Runestone]
@Frostlightles

This is very kind of you! If you have any of these mats I'd be really grateful as I'm trying to make all the Baldwin fams. I'd also appreciate if you have any fodder fams you'd be willing to give away, as I can dump those in and try to make Mucks myself :b

Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Glowslug Deepsea Cucumber
Eye Agate Foo's Eye Giant Feather

Glass Beaker Silver Muck Gold Muck

And since someone else dropped their Hibden list, I'll throw some of mine up as well:

Hardshell Jumping Spider Balsas Anole
Primary Gene: Clown
Water Runestone
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@Frostlightles Hi! Do you have any Weird Purple Skinks or Green-throated Skinks? I am trying to make Baldwin familiars too. Thanks for doing this! [item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-throated Skink]
@Frostlightles

Hi! Do you have any Weird Purple Skinks or Green-throated Skinks? I am trying to make Baldwin familiars too. Thanks for doing this!

Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
I just want some food. Seafood. Thank you!
I just want some food. Seafood. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8