Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bag Palooza
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Grab bags, grab bags, come get your grab bags!

Rules:

1. Based on the level of the grab bag you order, I'll give you 3 items of the tier you roll, per item.

2. Payment through a one-way CR or through messages!

3. Make sure to say what grab bag you are ordering here! Makes it easier for me to keep track.

4. Buy as many grab bags as you like! I'll say whether or not this thread is open or not for me to restock.

5. Have fun! That's the point of grab bags ain't it? To roll some dice and get cool things that you didn't know you wanted!
Grab bags, grab bags, come get your grab bags!

Rules:

1. Based on the level of the grab bag you order, I'll give you 3 items of the tier you roll, per item.

2. Payment through a one-way CR or through messages!

3. Make sure to say what grab bag you are ordering here! Makes it easier for me to keep track.

4. Buy as many grab bags as you like! I'll say whether or not this thread is open or not for me to restock.

5. Have fun! That's the point of grab bags ain't it? To roll some dice and get cool things that you didn't know you wanted!
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll1011.png

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

1011.pngllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
[center][u][b][size=4]Prizes and Prices[/size][/b][/u][/center] [size=3][b]Here are the chances of what tier items you get based on what bag you buy:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXdtAsI.png[/img] [center][s]totally not taken from TFT[/s][/center] [size=4]Here are some [b]example[/b] prizes![/size] [quote=Tier 1][item=Green Ooze][item=Shred][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][/quote] [quote=Tier 2][item=Aer Sprite][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Silver Muck][/quote] [quote=Tier 3][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Ambush][/quote] [quote=Tier 4][item=Highland Gem Guardian][item=Gold Muck][item=Shadow Runestone][/quote] [quote=Tier 5][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Goldenbeast][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Breed Change: Aberration][/quote] [size=4][b]And for the prices:[/size][/b] Level 1: 5kt or 5g Level 2: 11kt or 10g Level 3: 22kt or 20g Level 4: 33kt or 30g Level 5: 50kt or 45g Level 6: 72kt or 65g Level 7: 110kt or 100g Level 8: 160kt or 150g
Prizes and Prices

Here are the chances of what tier items you get based on what bag you buy:

SXdtAsI.png
totally not taken from TFT

Here are some example prizes!
Tier 1 wrote:
Green Ooze Shred Rusted Treasure Chest
Tier 2 wrote:
Aer Sprite Nebula Starsilk Cloak Silver Muck
Tier 3 wrote:
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Iron Treasure Chest Ambush
Tier 4 wrote:
Highland Gem Guardian Gold Muck Shadow Runestone
Tier 5 wrote:
Overcharged Silverbeast Goldenbeast Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Breed Change: Aberration

And for the prices:

Level 1: 5kt or 5g
Level 2: 11kt or 10g
Level 3: 22kt or 20g
Level 4: 33kt or 30g
Level 5: 50kt or 45g
Level 6: 72kt or 65g
Level 7: 110kt or 100g
Level 8: 160kt or 150g

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

res
res

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

res
res

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

@divroccitoahc
if this is open I have a question! with the levels those are the prices for grab bags right? and what do each level provide?
@divroccitoahc
if this is open I have a question! with the levels those are the prices for grab bags right? and what do each level provide?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn oh sorry yeah they are! the levels are in order of the chart. each level gives you a percent chance of getting a certain tier item ;;
@SayuriHawthorn oh sorry yeah they are! the levels are in order of the chart. each level gives you a percent chance of getting a certain tier item ;;

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

@divroccitoahc thank you for answering ^^! I will be sending for a level 8!
@divroccitoahc thank you for answering ^^! I will be sending for a level 8!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn sent and grats to @Lunrya for winning a jackpot and got a [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg]
@SayuriHawthorn sent
and grats to @Lunrya for winning a jackpot and got a

Unhatched Arcane Egg

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

@divroccitoahc Sending for a level 8. :)
@divroccitoahc Sending for a level 8. :)
@airdragon sent :D
@airdragon sent :D

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29