Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Free Silhouette Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
One of my best friends' birthday is tomorrow! I'll be seeing my sister for the first time in a while when we go over to celebrate :) he's the kindest person I've ever met and like family to me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62930243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629303/62930243_350.png[/img][/url] I'm thinking of using it on Donalbain, who is lv25 and just waiting for his stones. I just want to treat myself to a genderfluid derg who can and will beat you to death... just one
One of my best friends' birthday is tomorrow! I'll be seeing my sister for the first time in a while when we go over to celebrate :) he's the kindest person I've ever met and like family to me

62930243_350.png
I'm thinking of using it on Donalbain, who is lv25 and just waiting for his stones. I just want to treat myself to a genderfluid derg who can and will beat you to death... just one
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
It's Friday, and I am excited for a relaxing but productive weekend!

I don't have any specific plans but I am looking for a dragon for an accent I have. The scroll would be very useful if a dragon shows up but has the wrong silhouette! This is the dragon I am working toward, either through just searching or breeding.
Not Found
It's Friday, and I am excited for a relaxing but productive weekend!

I don't have any specific plans but I am looking for a dragon for an accent I have. The scroll would be very useful if a dragon shows up but has the wrong silhouette! This is the dragon I am working toward, either through just searching or breeding.
Not Found
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
positive: changed my username last night and i'm feeling good about it :) named myself after my favorite album (i'm in your mind fuzz by king gizzard and the lizard wizard)

plans: i have at least three dragons i want one for X.X my random progen, then my gaoler pair fathom and motif. their colors are sky/(rose/bubblegum)/white so... kinda obvious what i want a scroll for them for
positive: changed my username last night and i'm feeling good about it :) named myself after my favorite album (i'm in your mind fuzz by king gizzard and the lizard wizard)

plans: i have at least three dragons i want one for X.X my random progen, then my gaoler pair fathom and motif. their colors are sky/(rose/bubblegum)/white so... kinda obvious what i want a scroll for them for
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
thank you for holding this! something that makes me happy is i got to see my friend the other day, and was able to call another for a few hours last night! and im excited with the weather getting colder

i don't have the dragon i'd use it on yet, but if i can save i'd use it on the perfect g1 i found hatched on my birthday!
or, if i can't get that dragon, i have a breeding project where i need the male pose for the right baby!
thank you for holding this! something that makes me happy is i got to see my friend the other day, and was able to call another for a few hours last night! and im excited with the weather getting colder

i don't have the dragon i'd use it on yet, but if i can save i'd use it on the perfect g1 i found hatched on my birthday!
or, if i can't get that dragon, i have a breeding project where i need the male pose for the right baby!
My piece of positivity for the thread is that my friend's birthday is coming up, and I'm planning to surprise her with a handmade plushie of her OC! I think she's really going to like it, and I like her, and I liked making it, so... yeah! I just feel really good about this.

If I get the scroll, I will probably use it on my crime boss Two Knives, a transmasc ******* like myself, to support his lore!
My piece of positivity for the thread is that my friend's birthday is coming up, and I'm planning to surprise her with a handmade plushie of her OC! I think she's really going to like it, and I like her, and I liked making it, so... yeah! I just feel really good about this.

If I get the scroll, I will probably use it on my crime boss Two Knives, a transmasc ******* like myself, to support his lore!
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
Something positive: I started to get back into planning my D&D campaign and it's been good. Was burnt out for a long time, but I'm starting to feel comfortable in getting back into it. Plans: I plan to use it on this babe who originally has the female pose: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=993908&skin=0&apparel=17488,3689,30040,35188,3639,15697,29067,15754,15300,30039&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Something positive: I started to get back into planning my D&D campaign and it's been good. Was burnt out for a long time, but I'm starting to feel comfortable in getting back into it.

Plans: I plan to use it on this babe who originally has the female pose:
scry?sdid=993908&skin=0&apparel=17488,3689,30040,35188,3639,15697,29067,15754,15300,30039&xt=dressing.png
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
:D
:D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
This is lovely!! Thank you for doing this- I'm sure whoever gets it will be thrilled. ^^ For something positive, how about a fun fact about frogs, because I like frogs. Because their tongues aren't equipped to swallow food, they just blink! REALLY hard! And it pushes their eyes into their heads enough to get food down their throats! so thats why they scrunch up all cute right after catching something! I'm not completely sure yet who I'd use the scroll on. Possibly one of my progens [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61774050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617741/61774050.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61774051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617741/61774051.png[/img][/url] Or nonbinary dragons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63628352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/636284/63628352.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63507146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/635072/63507146.png[/img][/url] But the dream would be if I get ahold of one of my dream dragons for my ocs! Vex and Sir are both nb, and Annie is a girl who'd fit the male pose much better. Or maybe she'll be trans in the dragon world, because I can. [morphology=835870][morphology=987922][morphology=987938] ok but another fun fact is that dogs get the same kind of chemical rush looking at us that we get looking at them, theyre literally just as happy to see us as we are when we see a cute dog and that makes me smile- Also I think a lot about how every pokemon out there, no matter how much you personally dislike it, is probably the favorite to a person out there somewhere. Maybe even a child. That pokemon has made someone happy. And that's the kind of thinking that makes me want to end up a game developer down the road. I want to be able to make something that can make people happy like that. You said you liked to read our rambles, so I went ham a bit here. Whooops Good luck all!
This is lovely!! Thank you for doing this- I'm sure whoever gets it will be thrilled. ^^

For something positive, how about a fun fact about frogs, because I like frogs. Because their tongues aren't equipped to swallow food, they just blink! REALLY hard! And it pushes their eyes into their heads enough to get food down their throats! so thats why they scrunch up all cute right after catching something!

I'm not completely sure yet who I'd use the scroll on. Possibly one of my progens
61774050.png61774051.png
Or nonbinary dragons
63628352.png63507146.png
But the dream would be if I get ahold of one of my dream dragons for my ocs! Vex and Sir are both nb, and Annie is a girl who'd fit the male pose much better. Or maybe she'll be trans in the dragon world, because I can.
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

ok but another fun fact is that dogs get the same kind of chemical rush looking at us that we get looking at them, theyre literally just as happy to see us as we are when we see a cute dog and that makes me smile-
Also I think a lot about how every pokemon out there, no matter how much you personally dislike it, is probably the favorite to a person out there somewhere. Maybe even a child. That pokemon has made someone happy. And that's the kind of thinking that makes me want to end up a game developer down the road. I want to be able to make something that can make people happy like that.
You said you liked to read our rambles, so I went ham a bit here. Whooops
Good luck all!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
thank you for the opportunity!!

I had my blood tested about a week ago and all my aspects (cholesterol etc.) came back normal for the first time in a few years! I feel very good about myself and my progress to being healthier :)

I don't have an idea in mind but I really like how this scroll makes trans dragons really possible as well as people who like the other pose!
thank you for the opportunity!!

I had my blood tested about a week ago and all my aspects (cholesterol etc.) came back normal for the first time in a few years! I feel very good about myself and my progress to being healthier :)

I don't have an idea in mind but I really like how this scroll makes trans dragons really possible as well as people who like the other pose!
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
Thank you for doing this!!!

Something positive: At times it's really hard to, well, stay positive and keep on going on but I was lucky enough to find a very special person who makes all the struggles worth it. As of a few days ago we've been together for 2.5 years and I could not be happier.

The plan: I don't have a concrete plan yet but I'm so so happy about the release of this scroll, it really hits me just right. Staff says trans rights again hah
Seriously though that's what I'd like to use the scroll for in the future- to create a lovely trans dragon near and dear to my heart.

Thank you again!!
Thank you for doing this!!!

Something positive: At times it's really hard to, well, stay positive and keep on going on but I was lucky enough to find a very special person who makes all the struggles worth it. As of a few days ago we've been together for 2.5 years and I could not be happier.

The plan: I don't have a concrete plan yet but I'm so so happy about the release of this scroll, it really hits me just right. Staff says trans rights again hah
Seriously though that's what I'd like to use the scroll for in the future- to create a lovely trans dragon near and dear to my heart.

Thank you again!!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8