Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Free Silhouette Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I read somewhere that when elephants look at humans, the chemical that their bodies release are similar to the ones released when humans see a puppy (or something similar). So... elephants [i]literally[/i] think we're cute ^^ I adopted a dragon from an exalt rescue, her name is transrights, at first I just thought she was pretty, but her lore has taken on a new meaning - I'd like to use it on her: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62004944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620050/62004944.png[/img][/url]
I read somewhere that when elephants look at humans, the chemical that their bodies release are similar to the ones released when humans see a puppy (or something similar). So... elephants literally think we're cute ^^

I adopted a dragon from an exalt rescue, her name is transrights, at first I just thought she was pretty, but her lore has taken on a new meaning - I'd like to use it on her:

62004944.png

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Something Positive: I love to read fiction!
Plans: My previous profile dragon! She's a Skydancer, but she would look really good with a male pose.
Something Positive: I love to read fiction!
Plans: My previous profile dragon! She's a Skydancer, but she would look really good with a male pose.
D8EF93D2-2517-4B29-852E-C471A4DC4C43.png3wQaB0r.pngBCBF1F14-2FC7-4E03-8E36-A44A0B16FF56.png

bQc8ryd.png3wQaB0r.pnguutd0tg.png

tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png[/center]
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
kZjIfse.gif
UZ6dqn4.png
VGxuHXT.png
Wholesome fact (maybe? I hope this counts..) This week, both my cat and I have been helping each other get better! He's been very sick with an infection so I've been giving him his meds and doing a lot of coddling, and I've had a lot of anxiety due to extreme academic stress and he has a habit of finding me and insisting I hold him when I'm at my worst, so it's kinda like he tries to help me too! (I kind of wonder if cats know their closeness/purring helps, as back when I had some surgeries and was in a lot of pain, he had a habit of coming and purring on me for 15 minutes at a time even when he didn't want attention.) If I won it I'd use it for [b][i]Guifi.[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14384519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/143846/14384519_350.png[/img][/url] They're a beautiful dragon gifted to me by a friend who'd had lore written up for them YEARS ago when we played on here together, and since they're the only nb dragon in my lair with proper lore, I'd really like it for them, especially since I can't save up a ton for more than one project at a time. [s]Even just the bestiary crusade is so expensive[/s]
Wholesome fact (maybe? I hope this counts..)
This week, both my cat and I have been helping each other get better! He's been very sick with an infection so I've been giving him his meds and doing a lot of coddling, and I've had a lot of anxiety due to extreme academic stress and he has a habit of finding me and insisting I hold him when I'm at my worst, so it's kinda like he tries to help me too! (I kind of wonder if cats know their closeness/purring helps, as back when I had some surgeries and was in a lot of pain, he had a habit of coming and purring on me for 15 minutes at a time even when he didn't want attention.)

If I won it I'd use it for Guifi.

14384519_350.png

They're a beautiful dragon gifted to me by a friend who'd had lore written up for them YEARS ago when we played on here together, and since they're the only nb dragon in my lair with proper lore, I'd really like it for them, especially since I can't save up a ton for more than one project at a time. Even just the bestiary crusade is so expensive

aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
Fro something positive, I've gotten over half of my ceramics midterm project done and I'm super happy with how it's turning out! And I'd use the scroll on Plumeria! They're genderfluid and I like both poses, so it would be nice to swap between them (^w^) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61280742][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612808/61280742_350.png[/img][/url]
Fro something positive, I've gotten over half of my ceramics midterm project done and I'm super happy with how it's turning out!

And I'd use the scroll on Plumeria! They're genderfluid and I like both poses, so it would be nice to swap between them (^w^)

61280742_350.png
9DdGlja.png
A positive thing: my guinea pigs :)) they're both idiots but I love them so much, they make me so happy even when they wake up running around like they're insane at ungodly hours of the morning. They love to climb on top of all the houses and beds I give them it's so adorable.

Plans for the scroll: I hope to use it on a genderfluid dragon I have plans for!
A positive thing: my guinea pigs :)) they're both idiots but I love them so much, they make me so happy even when they wake up running around like they're insane at ungodly hours of the morning. They love to climb on top of all the houses and beds I give them it's so adorable.

Plans for the scroll: I hope to use it on a genderfluid dragon I have plans for!
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif josie
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif fr+19
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif breeding dragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif wishlist
85AnUue.pngv2PJF9u.png
Positive: I won my tennis game!! :D

Plans: I would use it probably on a later project I’m doing to achieve the dragon I want if the genes and color match. Or might gift it to one of my friends.
Positive: I won my tennis game!! :D

Plans: I would use it probably on a later project I’m doing to achieve the dragon I want if the genes and color match. Or might gift it to one of my friends.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Wow isn't that scroll really expensive??
:O
I just joined a few hours ago because my sister has an account!
Best thing that has happened to me lately:

I got a free multigaze boy pearlcatcher from Thaly! He's beautiful and I'll never resell him (unless my sister wants to borrow him for breeding)
Plans: Idk, Maybe I'll use it on that pearlcatcher =)
(His name is Tracer by the way)
Wow isn't that scroll really expensive??
:O
I just joined a few hours ago because my sister has an account!
Best thing that has happened to me lately:

I got a free multigaze boy pearlcatcher from Thaly! He's beautiful and I'll never resell him (unless my sister wants to borrow him for breeding)
Plans: Idk, Maybe I'll use it on that pearlcatcher =)
(His name is Tracer by the way)
Positive: It's a little while ago now, but one of my close friends gifted me a wildclaw scroll! I just love my friends so much,, they put me in such a great mood :D

I'm actually not sure who I'd use the scroll on! I really love male poses over female ones though, and I'm still looking for a genderfluid color dragon, so I'll find a use for it soon :3c
Positive: It's a little while ago now, but one of my close friends gifted me a wildclaw scroll! I just love my friends so much,, they put me in such a great mood :D

I'm actually not sure who I'd use the scroll on! I really love male poses over female ones though, and I'm still looking for a genderfluid color dragon, so I'll find a use for it soon :3c
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[b]Something Positive[/b] i get to have a sleepover at my sisters apartment! im so grateful to have her in my life, she's my best friend. spending time with her is very important to me! [b]Plans for Scroll[/b] the female Goaler pose makes me feel genuinely nauseous so i'm going to use the scroll on one of my girls! i haven't actually decided who yet, but here's Methuselah pose changed for reference! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=34&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=40&auth=0972fb35dd105f8f036ba0d9386c5b7cd7078fbe&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Something Positive
i get to have a sleepover at my sisters apartment! im so grateful to have her in my life, she's my best friend. spending time with her is very important to me!

Plans for Scroll
the female Goaler pose makes me feel genuinely nauseous so i'm going to use the scroll on one of my girls! i haven't actually decided who yet, but here's Methuselah pose changed for reference!

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=34&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=27&winggene=35&wings=40&auth=0972fb35dd105f8f036ba0d9386c5b7cd7078fbe&dummyext=prev.png
bHeX9bv.png
I'd love to join! Something positive is that I actually found FR through a WOF discord server after seeing the art and being curious. I'm so, so glad that I decided to try FR out since it occupies so much of my time at the moment and makes me so happy. I plan to use the scroll on this imperial down below, I have an outfit planned for her but it doesn't look very good on a female BUT on a male *chef's kiss*. I've also never had a trans character so I'd like to incorporate that into her lore as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63253131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632532/63253131_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love to join! Something positive is that I actually found FR through a WOF discord server after seeing the art and being curious. I'm so, so glad that I decided to try FR out since it occupies so much of my time at the moment and makes me so happy. I plan to use the scroll on this imperial down below, I have an outfit planned for her but it doesn't look very good on a female BUT on a male *chef's kiss*. I've also never had a trans character so I'd like to incorporate that into her lore as well!

63253131_350.png
1HKauy9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8