Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Free Silhouette Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh thank you for hosting ^^ Something positive: Me and my roommate had a movie night the other night with chinese takeout and icecream, it was a really nice break from things And as for a dragon I don't have him yet, but I'd use it on my boy Alister who's based on an OC of mine. He's genderfluid so the scroll would be perfect ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=984094&skin=0&apparel=29246,30054,25871,28360,28361,3685,10882,25868,25869,28363&xt=dressing.png[/img] Here's my plan ^ (outfit is a bit of a wip tho)
Oh thank you for hosting ^^

Something positive: Me and my roommate had a movie night the other night with chinese takeout and icecream, it was a really nice break from things

And as for a dragon I don't have him yet, but I'd use it on my boy Alister who's based on an OC of mine. He's genderfluid so the scroll would be perfect ^^
scry?sdid=984094&skin=0&apparel=29246,30054,25871,28360,28361,3685,10882,25868,25869,28363&xt=dressing.png
Here's my plan ^ (outfit is a bit of a wip tho)
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Something positive: My favourite song is "Sometime Around Midnight" by the Airborne Toxic Event, and it has such a lovely and nostalgic feeling!

Plans: It's for my tundra random progenitor dragon! I've never been the biggest fan of female tundra dragons and I'd love to flip her artwork!
Something positive: My favourite song is "Sometime Around Midnight" by the Airborne Toxic Event, and it has such a lovely and nostalgic feeling!

Plans: It's for my tundra random progenitor dragon! I've never been the biggest fan of female tundra dragons and I'd love to flip her artwork!
gR2nWSA.png
— Something positive: Yesterday I was in a really bad car accident, another driver rear-ended me. I stayed calm, but I was a bit shaken up, I truly thought the other person would fly off and leave, but we ended up both getting out. I wasn't mad or angry, just concerned; we both made sure we were okay then shook hands and agreed to pull into the nearest parking lot, so we weren't impeding traffic. That is when I called the non-emergency line and asked for an officer to make a report, then the other driver and I were talking; he had his son in the backseat who was 2, I gave him some gummies and some legos I had sitting in my car (I am a babysitter, I was on my way to work). He explained he wasn't looking up, but thought I had gone as I was about to turn off of the access road I was on, it was a genuine accident. We traded information and took photos of the damage to the cars then gave all of our info to the officer. The officer was shocked at how civil we were being. I was more happy that we were both okay and uninjured (at the moment, I do have whiplash/muscle & skeletal injuries from impact according to the doctor, I had an adrenaline rush and didn't notice). We shook hands at the end of it, and explained that I was sorry we had to meet this way. Overall, for my first collision, it could have been way worse, and I am thankful it wasn't.

- What I'd use it on: Honestly, I do not have a plan yet; however, I have had countless breeding projects to get a specifically gendered dragon for a dream dragon outcome, only to be met with high odds and months and months of breeding and lineage, this scroll would change the game for my next breeding project or dream dragon pursuit!
— Something positive: Yesterday I was in a really bad car accident, another driver rear-ended me. I stayed calm, but I was a bit shaken up, I truly thought the other person would fly off and leave, but we ended up both getting out. I wasn't mad or angry, just concerned; we both made sure we were okay then shook hands and agreed to pull into the nearest parking lot, so we weren't impeding traffic. That is when I called the non-emergency line and asked for an officer to make a report, then the other driver and I were talking; he had his son in the backseat who was 2, I gave him some gummies and some legos I had sitting in my car (I am a babysitter, I was on my way to work). He explained he wasn't looking up, but thought I had gone as I was about to turn off of the access road I was on, it was a genuine accident. We traded information and took photos of the damage to the cars then gave all of our info to the officer. The officer was shocked at how civil we were being. I was more happy that we were both okay and uninjured (at the moment, I do have whiplash/muscle & skeletal injuries from impact according to the doctor, I had an adrenaline rush and didn't notice). We shook hands at the end of it, and explained that I was sorry we had to meet this way. Overall, for my first collision, it could have been way worse, and I am thankful it wasn't.

- What I'd use it on: Honestly, I do not have a plan yet; however, I have had countless breeding projects to get a specifically gendered dragon for a dream dragon outcome, only to be met with high odds and months and months of breeding and lineage, this scroll would change the game for my next breeding project or dream dragon pursuit!
F87y56I.png
something positive: My dog got a new collar with a bow tie on it and he looks very cute in it!

plans: I want to make the male result of my breeding pair have the female pose! They are nonbinary but I like the F pose better!
something positive: My dog got a new collar with a bow tie on it and he looks very cute in it!

plans: I want to make the male result of my breeding pair have the female pose! They are nonbinary but I like the F pose better!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
— Something positive! At collage occasionally for our lessons we are just meant to sit in the cages and hold and cuddle the rabbits and Guinea-Pigs. And all of them are really fluffy and cuddly. Due to covid their not used to handling as much so now we get to cuddle them. (Venus is my fav, hes so soft and fluffy)

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on.
I don't have it yet/haven't got a satisfactory look yet. It will be for a fandragon who has 2 souls living in one body from a game I play. I think it will work really well for him! (he isn't trans or non binary or anything, just 2 dudes in the same body)

UwU have a nice dayy
— Something positive! At collage occasionally for our lessons we are just meant to sit in the cages and hold and cuddle the rabbits and Guinea-Pigs. And all of them are really fluffy and cuddly. Due to covid their not used to handling as much so now we get to cuddle them. (Venus is my fav, hes so soft and fluffy)

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on.
I don't have it yet/haven't got a satisfactory look yet. It will be for a fandragon who has 2 souls living in one body from a game I play. I think it will work really well for him! (he isn't trans or non binary or anything, just 2 dudes in the same body)

UwU have a nice dayy
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
— Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? I encourage you to write as much as you want. I love reading through all the responses!

im babysitting my lovely lil 5 year old cousin! shes an absolute joy and shes so adorable and just aaaaa! i love her!

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)

i dont quite have a plan for a dragon to use it on, but i do have a lot of g1 projects that i could work on and since i prefer certain poses over others, i may drastically change a project of mine >:3
— Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? I encourage you to write as much as you want. I love reading through all the responses!

im babysitting my lovely lil 5 year old cousin! shes an absolute joy and shes so adorable and just aaaaa! i love her!

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)

i dont quite have a plan for a dragon to use it on, but i do have a lot of g1 projects that i could work on and since i prefer certain poses over others, i may drastically change a project of mine >:3
CvyoOwu.png
I'd love to join in!

Recently, I have found that EDM music makes me really happy. One of my favorite artists right now is Zeds Dead and I think their songs are absolutely beautiful, especially one called Stars Tonight. It just makes me happy to listen to it and it's an overall very majestic and beautiful song that I could have on repeat for forever

Plans: I have a bi dragon who is a WIP so the scroll would be perfect for it if I don’t get the gender stance I want
I'd love to join in!

Recently, I have found that EDM music makes me really happy. One of my favorite artists right now is Zeds Dead and I think their songs are absolutely beautiful, especially one called Stars Tonight. It just makes me happy to listen to it and it's an overall very majestic and beautiful song that I could have on repeat for forever

Plans: I have a bi dragon who is a WIP so the scroll would be perfect for it if I don’t get the gender stance I want
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
Something Positive: There's some German Shepard / Husky mix puppies that will be born at the end of September and I'm on a list to get one of the males. :') I'm so excited. I also work at a doggy daycare so my pup will be having a blast every day, making new friends and will be so well trained. Already picked out a name for him but that's going to be under wraps until the baby boy is home. :)

The Plan: I don't have a certain dragon to use it on. I got ideas but I'm not 100% certain yet. There's only a few poses I'm not fond of so being able to change it would be wonderful.
Something Positive: There's some German Shepard / Husky mix puppies that will be born at the end of September and I'm on a list to get one of the males. :') I'm so excited. I also work at a doggy daycare so my pup will be having a blast every day, making new friends and will be so well trained. Already picked out a name for him but that's going to be under wraps until the baby boy is home. :)

The Plan: I don't have a certain dragon to use it on. I got ideas but I'm not 100% certain yet. There's only a few poses I'm not fond of so being able to change it would be wonderful.
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif

In ONE post, include the following:

(I got to draw in my sketchbook alot more!)
[for wlw dragons :DDDD its such an awesome scroll!!)

and that's it! Make sure to include both of these or your entry won't count :D

In ONE post, include the following:

(I got to draw in my sketchbook alot more!)
[for wlw dragons :DDDD its such an awesome scroll!!)

and that's it! Make sure to include both of these or your entry won't count :D
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
Something positive, huh? Well I'm not caught up with schoolwork anymore. My grades may be.. ok but I have some free time now!!

I plan to use it on either Rhamboscus or Kondraki
Something positive, huh? Well I'm not caught up with schoolwork anymore. My grades may be.. ok but I have some free time now!!

I plan to use it on either Rhamboscus or Kondraki
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8