Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Free Silhouette Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would like to enter!

Something good that happened today: I spent a while writting the rough draft for my college application essay, and my english teacher pulled me aside before I left her class to tell me that she loved it!!

Dragon I plan to use scroll on: I actually don't have a plan, but I have a few friends who have a lot of plans for their dergs, and their birthdays are coming up ;)
I would like to enter!

Something good that happened today: I spent a while writting the rough draft for my college application essay, and my english teacher pulled me aside before I left her class to tell me that she loved it!!

Dragon I plan to use scroll on: I actually don't have a plan, but I have a few friends who have a lot of plans for their dergs, and their birthdays are coming up ;)
FR+2
[b]— Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? Write as much as you want; I love reading through all the responses.[/b] I recently got my first job as a financial aid student worker, so that's exciting! Also, my hobby of taking care of houseplants brings me joy! I currently have around 25 plants and have had my oldest one for about 4 years! I have various herbs, various succulents, snake plants, a stromanthe, bonsai, and a passion fruit plant! [b]— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59728297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/597283/59728297_350.png[/img][/url][morphology=983195] Project details are in bio!
— Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? Write as much as you want; I love reading through all the responses.
I recently got my first job as a financial aid student worker, so that's exciting! Also, my hobby of taking care of houseplants brings me joy! I currently have around 25 plants and have had my oldest one for about 4 years! I have various herbs, various succulents, snake plants, a stromanthe, bonsai, and a passion fruit plant!

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)
59728297_350.png
Not Found

Project details are in bio!
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
Something Positive: The fact that you’re raffling off one of these! Thank you! <3

Plans: I have a number of trans dragons. I’ll be giving it to one of them! Not sure who yet.
Edit: Decided it'll probably go to a genderfluid dragon.
Something Positive: The fact that you’re raffling off one of these! Thank you! <3

Plans: I have a number of trans dragons. I’ll be giving it to one of them! Not sure who yet.
Edit: Decided it'll probably go to a genderfluid dragon.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Something positive: I was having trouble with revision, so my friend offered to help and said he'd be free to help me anytime!! And that means a lot to a suffering college student :") Plans: This dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63879313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638794/63879313_350.png[/img][/url] Her plans are in her bio, with an outfit and some lore blurbs. She's going to be the deuteragonist of my next lore arc! Not sure about her name yet though...
Something positive:
I was having trouble with revision, so my friend offered to help and said he'd be free to help me anytime!! And that means a lot to a suffering college student :")

Plans:
This dragon.
63879313_350.png
Her plans are in her bio, with an outfit and some lore blurbs. She's going to be the deuteragonist of my next lore arc! Not sure about her name yet though...
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hmmm... something happy... May I say that I finished Eragon a few days ago and it was AWESOME?
Plans: To use it on this dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63449997
If you don't want to read it, he is a immortal seer created by the deities that sees the future in his pearl. I think it would be more fitting if he was clutching it, instead of his entire power just hanging out on his foot
Hmmm... something happy... May I say that I finished Eragon a few days ago and it was AWESOME?
Plans: To use it on this dragon:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63449997
If you don't want to read it, he is a immortal seer created by the deities that sees the future in his pearl. I think it would be more fitting if he was clutching it, instead of his entire power just hanging out on his foot
Z1RkWWM.png
Something positive! Today was a very fun day out, me and my fiance haven't had a real day out in forever. I spent my birthday money on some nice things that I needed and now am happily snuggled up on the couch ^_^

And I will end up using it on one of my female imps, cause I prefer the male pose so much more x.x Haven't decided who I want to do first though!
Something positive! Today was a very fun day out, me and my fiance haven't had a real day out in forever. I spent my birthday money on some nice things that I needed and now am happily snuggled up on the couch ^_^

And I will end up using it on one of my female imps, cause I prefer the male pose so much more x.x Haven't decided who I want to do first though!
qEDPfrb.png
Would love to join in! For me it's a bit hard to narrow down something positive since there's so many positive things I can share, between my beautiful girlfriend and my hobbies and even some things I like. I'm very passionate about biology and herpetology and seek to work with reptiles for life. I can't describe how much I love snakes, monitors and crocodiles and I hope to be able to work with them in the future to preserve endangered species and teach people about their importance in their ecosystem and how they shouldn't be afraid of them. There's thousands of species of snakes, however only around 600-700 are venomous, most snakes want nothing to do with people and they actually make amazing pets, I will one day get a white sided Bull Snake and name them Nissin (they're my favourite,,) and I hope I can use her to show people how amazing reptiles can be.

As for my plans for the scroll? I don't have one set yet, but I might use it to help me with the positioning of a dream dragon, so it's going to be in my hoard for a while until I get said Dreggerr. :) Thanks for doing this raffle and spreading positivity, now I can go to sleep in a good note to my day.
Would love to join in! For me it's a bit hard to narrow down something positive since there's so many positive things I can share, between my beautiful girlfriend and my hobbies and even some things I like. I'm very passionate about biology and herpetology and seek to work with reptiles for life. I can't describe how much I love snakes, monitors and crocodiles and I hope to be able to work with them in the future to preserve endangered species and teach people about their importance in their ecosystem and how they shouldn't be afraid of them. There's thousands of species of snakes, however only around 600-700 are venomous, most snakes want nothing to do with people and they actually make amazing pets, I will one day get a white sided Bull Snake and name them Nissin (they're my favourite,,) and I hope I can use her to show people how amazing reptiles can be.

As for my plans for the scroll? I don't have one set yet, but I might use it to help me with the positioning of a dream dragon, so it's going to be in my hoard for a while until I get said Dreggerr. :) Thanks for doing this raffle and spreading positivity, now I can go to sleep in a good note to my day.
A rupture in the fabric of reality, trapped in a mortal vessel, sentenced to death, till our liberation sees us part ways. Our development into our ideal selves will occur throughout this little window of time between our predetermined destinies. Join us on our adventure, won't you?

; You can call us Porches.
; https://en.pronouns.page/@Scallywag
— I just finished my art project a week early! I'm very proud of it :> My cat has also been spending more time in my room again, which she stopped doing a while ago. I think it might be because the room I'm in is the original one I had back when I got her, and I just recently moved back in here. She's always sitting by me now though, which makes me very happy :>

— I don't have a set dragon yet, but I'm very excited to use it on one of my dragons! I love female poses, but I'm in need of more males in the lair, but then again I may use it for a breeding project if the dragon is in the wrong pose! Or maybe save it for a friend of mine's breeding project that requires a primal,, so
— I just finished my art project a week early! I'm very proud of it :> My cat has also been spending more time in my room again, which she stopped doing a while ago. I think it might be because the room I'm in is the original one I had back when I got her, and I just recently moved back in here. She's always sitting by me now though, which makes me very happy :>

— I don't have a set dragon yet, but I'm very excited to use it on one of my dragons! I love female poses, but I'm in need of more males in the lair, but then again I may use it for a breeding project if the dragon is in the wrong pose! Or maybe save it for a friend of mine's breeding project that requires a primal,, so
She/he/they
Cancer Sun
Light
Artist
FR + 0

< - My about!
XSJlbif.gif
Something Positive: I don't have class tommorow! I get to sleep in :))

Using It For: Aku probably. Her outfit was originally planned to be male, and i just prefer it that way!
Something Positive: I don't have class tommorow! I get to sleep in :))

Using It For: Aku probably. Her outfit was originally planned to be male, and i just prefer it that way!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png He/Him
+3 FR Time
Skin Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist
- I finished a difficult homework yesterday. I feel very proud!

- This dragon, I recently bought him to breeding pair, but I don't like the male pose... The female looks better!
- I finished a difficult homework yesterday. I feel very proud!

- This dragon, I recently bought him to breeding pair, but I don't like the male pose... The female looks better!
Kunikuzushi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8