Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Free Silhouette Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~[nextcol][center][size=4]Heyyy, I'm back with another free raffle :D Super excited about the new Silhouette Scroll, and while I currently don't have a use for one, I'm sure a lot of other people do![/size] [b][size=4][color=#A74A19]Please read all the information below before entering, and only ping me if you have questions.[/b][/center] ----- [center][color=#A74A19][size=4][b]PRIZE[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=4]One of these bad boys: [item=silhouette scroll][/center] ----- [center][color=#A74A19][size=4][b]IMPORTANT INFO[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=4]— Anyone can enter! However, if you can easily afford one yourself, please consider giving this opportunity to others who can't! — Please be positive and respectful to me, other participants, and the devs. I understand there are differing opinions on the new feature, but let's keep this thread a positive place! — Only one post per person. — Raffle ends on September [s]18[/s] [b]20[/b] at 22:00 server time. (due to a change of IRL plans, I have more free time and can run the raffle a bit longer!) — Winner will be picked with a random number generator. ----- [center][color=#A74A19][size=4][b]HOW TO ENTER[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]In ONE post, include the following:[/b] — Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? I encourage you to write as much as you want. I love reading through all the responses! — The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll) and that's it! Make sure to include both of these or your entry won't count :D ----- [center][color=#A74A19][size=4][b]ONE LAST NOTE...[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=4]Again, this raffle is free to enter and I'm not asking for (nor do I expect) any payment. However, if you'd like to give back in other ways that are completely optional and free, check out these links! — [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2880278][color=#A74A19][b]Art Search Thread[/b][/color][/url]: I'm buying art of my human OCs with gems/treasure. If you're an artist looking to make some dragon cash, please offer here! — [url=https://www.instagram.com/emberhollow/][color=#A74A19][b]My Instagram[/b][/color][/url]: This is my main art platform, and I'd appreciate any support there <3[nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~~~[/center]
~~~~~~
Heyyy, I'm back with another free raffle :D Super excited about the new Silhouette Scroll, and while I currently don't have a use for one, I'm sure a lot of other people do!

Please read all the information below before entering, and only ping me if you have questions.

PRIZE

One of these bad boys:

Silhouette Scroll

IMPORTANT INFO

— Anyone can enter! However, if you can easily afford one yourself, please consider giving this opportunity to others who can't!

— Please be positive and respectful to me, other participants, and the devs. I understand there are differing opinions on the new feature, but let's keep this thread a positive place!

— Only one post per person.

— Raffle ends on September 18 20 at 22:00 server time. (due to a change of IRL plans, I have more free time and can run the raffle a bit longer!)

— Winner will be picked with a random number generator.

HOW TO ENTER

In ONE post, include the following:

— Something positive! A wholesome fact, something good that happened recently, or just anything that brings you happiness. A hobby? A song? A person? I encourage you to write as much as you want. I love reading through all the responses!

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)

and that's it! Make sure to include both of these or your entry won't count :D

ONE LAST NOTE...

Again, this raffle is free to enter and I'm not asking for (nor do I expect) any payment. However, if you'd like to give back in other ways that are completely optional and free, check out these links!

Art Search Thread: I'm buying art of my human OCs with gems/treasure. If you're an artist looking to make some dragon cash, please offer here!

My Instagram: This is my main art platform, and I'd appreciate any support there <3
~~~~~~
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
reserved, just in case.
reserved, just in case.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
I’d like to join in on this. Something that makes me happy or puts me in a good mood is being able to go and walk my neighbors dog while she works. She has a roommate who owns a pug and every time he sees me, he gets the zooms. It’s the cutest thing in the world to me. Another thing I love to do is doodle little dragons or draw somebodies dragon for them. I’m not sure what dragon I would use this type of scroll on, but if I had to chose it would be one of my female fae Vrycyn. I’m glad to see that an item like this was added so people with trans dragon lore can use either pose to better fit their lore. I would need to look at all my dragons to see who would look better in the other position. Sorry if this message is to long or doesn’t meet the standards. Forums are a scary place to me still [emoji=imperial scared size=1]
I’d like to join in on this. Something that makes me happy or puts me in a good mood is being able to go and walk my neighbors dog while she works. She has a roommate who owns a pug and every time he sees me, he gets the zooms. It’s the cutest thing in the world to me. Another thing I love to do is doodle little dragons or draw somebodies dragon for them.

I’m not sure what dragon I would use this type of scroll on, but if I had to chose it would be one of my female fae Vrycyn. I’m glad to see that an item like this was added so people with trans dragon lore can use either pose to better fit their lore. I would need to look at all my dragons to see who would look better in the other position. Sorry if this message is to long or doesn’t meet the standards. Forums are a scary place to me still
2ZUJZvT.png
Thank you so much for doing this!! ^^
- - - - -

— Something positive
aa I'm just very cheerful today! My friends have been really nice and make me really happy all the time <3
(@ shenanigans server, ily guys)

— The plan
ooh I don't have a dragon for it yet, but it'd be very useful for a breeding project that came out exactly right except for the gender pose! I love that the scroll gives people the ability to save themselves less pain and maybe create some great pride dergs!
Thank you so much for doing this!! ^^
- - - - -

— Something positive
aa I'm just very cheerful today! My friends have been really nice and make me really happy all the time <3
(@ shenanigans server, ily guys)

— The plan
ooh I don't have a dragon for it yet, but it'd be very useful for a breeding project that came out exactly right except for the gender pose! I love that the scroll gives people the ability to save themselves less pain and maybe create some great pride dergs!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
~ Something positive I'm getting a new puppy, and it's going to be so cute. It's arriving in a week! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] ~ What I'll use it for I have a breeding project going on at the moment for a fandragon that is supposed to be trans, and when I succeed (which will be in like a year because RNG hates me) it'll be perfect!
~ Something positive
I'm getting a new puppy, and it's going to be so cute. It's arriving in a week!

~ What I'll use it for
I have a breeding project going on at the moment for a fandragon that is supposed to be trans, and when I succeed (which will be in like a year because RNG hates me) it'll be perfect!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Something positive: I just got a new white-and black kitten with a butterfly marking on her head and a heart of her side, Patches! shes really sweet and sitting by me at the second

What i plan to use it for: I dont have a dragon yet, but i think i'll use it on an imperal male for a mate for: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61754646 Sylvia! and i just- dont like imperal males image- it doesnt look right to me
Something positive: I just got a new white-and black kitten with a butterfly marking on her head and a heart of her side, Patches! shes really sweet and sitting by me at the second

What i plan to use it for: I dont have a dragon yet, but i think i'll use it on an imperal male for a mate for: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61754646 Sylvia! and i just- dont like imperal males image- it doesnt look right to me
hu72dVR.png
— Something positive! Last week of school! i've got one last assessment task and i'll be on holidays! I'm also glad for my friends, who've been very fun, even during quarentine on a side note, my cat ate a moth the other day o.0 — The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll) I have a plan to use a scroll on this boy! not a fan of male ridgie's pose because it looks stiff, but i love female ridgie's pose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54332953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/543330/54332953_350.png[/img][/url] thanks so much for this opportunity! <3
— Something positive!

Last week of school! i've got one last assessment task and i'll be on holidays!
I'm also glad for my friends, who've been very fun, even during quarentine
on a side note, my cat ate a moth the other day o.0

— The dragon/scry you plan to use the scroll on. (If you don't have a plan yet, tell me what you love about the scroll)

I have a plan to use a scroll on this boy! not a fan of male ridgie's pose because it looks stiff, but i love female ridgie's pose!
54332953_350.png

thanks so much for this opportunity! <3
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
- something positive: today's been a relatively good and relaxing day for me! my favorite band have been putting some old recordings of concerts up online so i'm listening to one of those, which always puts me in a good mood!

- what i'd use it for: i'm currently saving for a dragon that, to me at least, is trans, and i'd like to use it on them.
- something positive: today's been a relatively good and relaxing day for me! my favorite band have been putting some old recordings of concerts up online so i'm listening to one of those, which always puts me in a good mood!

- what i'd use it for: i'm currently saving for a dragon that, to me at least, is trans, and i'd like to use it on them.
ZdU5k5u.pngZb4vLKj.png

Aswnqzl.pngLRdLP2V.png
DisQoWb.png3adgzZD.png

IKIiFdA.png
-something positive
we recently got a new dog, hes small and black, his name is loki, hes such a good boy

-plans
i have alot of breeding projects that have to be in the right pose, so itd be usefull for that, or honestly i might give it to my friend
-something positive
we recently got a new dog, hes small and black, his name is loki, hes such a good boy

-plans
i have alot of breeding projects that have to be in the right pose, so itd be usefull for that, or honestly i might give it to my friend
65064029p.png | He/They/It
| FR+3
| Wishlist
| Profile dragon
Something positive: I’m about to release a newly upgraded series of android dragons!! Today was the first incubation day :D

Plans: I think I’ll use it on my gender-fluid minor deity dragon plan (plan bc they aren’t gened yet h)
Something positive: I’m about to release a newly upgraded series of android dragons!! Today was the first incubation day :D

Plans: I think I’ll use it on my gender-fluid minor deity dragon plan (plan bc they aren’t gened yet h)
1-DB3-FBC6-0-B5-B-41-AA-9692-FB74-E4-F21069.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8