Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Anniversary Raffle: [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's my
FR ANNIVERSARY

A year ago, I decided to get a Flight Rising account. I have had a delightful time here. I've played the coliseum until my hand hurt. I've started more breeding projects than is strictly advisable (and I've even finished a couple of them!). I've cooed over adorable familiars. Overall, a wonderful experience. So, to celebrate, I've decided to host a
RAFFLE!

(I would have made or commissioned art for this gala event but I just decided to do this two hours ago)
Raffle Details/Rules
  • When: Now until sometime around 08:00 FR on the 20th of September (my FR anniversary
  • Tickets: Purchase tickets with Baldwin materials. Send me a PM with "Anniversary Raffle" as the subject line and attach Baldwin items. The value of various items in the next post. I will reply to the message confirming the number of tickets your entry is worth.
  • Prizes: Prizes are listed in the next next post. All prizes are unlocked and available to win!!
  • Bonus Tickets: If (and only if) you've sent me Baldwin items for tickets, then you can reply to this post, doing one of the following for bonus tickets:
  • Reply with one of your favorite things to do on FR and why you like it (10 tickets)
  • Reply with a dragon from your lair that you particularly like - one of your favorites (10 tickets)
  • Reply with how you first found out about FR (10 tickets)
  • Reply with a challenge you've completed (20 tickets) (include a link if you can in case other people are interested in doing the same challenge.)
  • Bonus tickets are limited to the amount of tickets you've earned from sending Baldwin Mats. For example, if you've sent in 40 tickets worth of Baldwin mats, then you can earn up to 40 bonus tickets.
  • Winning: I will ping you in this thread on the 20th with instructions for picking your prize.

Ask me (over PM or by posting here) if you have ANY questions!
It's my
FR ANNIVERSARY

A year ago, I decided to get a Flight Rising account. I have had a delightful time here. I've played the coliseum until my hand hurt. I've started more breeding projects than is strictly advisable (and I've even finished a couple of them!). I've cooed over adorable familiars. Overall, a wonderful experience. So, to celebrate, I've decided to host a
RAFFLE!

(I would have made or commissioned art for this gala event but I just decided to do this two hours ago)
Raffle Details/Rules
  • When: Now until sometime around 08:00 FR on the 20th of September (my FR anniversary
  • Tickets: Purchase tickets with Baldwin materials. Send me a PM with "Anniversary Raffle" as the subject line and attach Baldwin items. The value of various items in the next post. I will reply to the message confirming the number of tickets your entry is worth.
  • Prizes: Prizes are listed in the next next post. All prizes are unlocked and available to win!!
  • Bonus Tickets: If (and only if) you've sent me Baldwin items for tickets, then you can reply to this post, doing one of the following for bonus tickets:
  • Reply with one of your favorite things to do on FR and why you like it (10 tickets)
  • Reply with a dragon from your lair that you particularly like - one of your favorites (10 tickets)
  • Reply with how you first found out about FR (10 tickets)
  • Reply with a challenge you've completed (20 tickets) (include a link if you can in case other people are interested in doing the same challenge.)
  • Bonus tickets are limited to the amount of tickets you've earned from sending Baldwin Mats. For example, if you've sent in 40 tickets worth of Baldwin mats, then you can earn up to 40 bonus tickets.
  • Winning: I will ping you in this thread on the 20th with instructions for picking your prize.

Ask me (over PM or by posting here) if you have ANY questions!
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
[center][size=6][color=purple]Tickets[/color][/size][/center] [item=Green Goo] Green Goo: 1 ticket each [item=Yellow Goo] Yellow Goo: 5 tickets each [item=Orange Goo] Orange Goo: 4 tickets each [item=Red Goo] Red Goo: 20 tickets each [item=Purple Goo] Purple Goo: 7 tickets each [item=Blue Goo] Blue Goo: 30 tickets each [item=Green Ooze] Green Ooze: 2 tickets each [item=Yellow Ooze] Yellow Ooze: 2 tickets each [item=Orange Ooze] Orange Ooze: 1 ticket each [item=Red Ooze] Red Ooze: 2 tickets each [item=Purple Ooze] Purple Ooze: 9 tickets each [item=Blue Ooze] Blue Ooze: 25 tickets each [item=Green Sludge] Green Sludge: 1 ticket each [item=Yellow Sludge] Yellow Sludge: 1 ticket each [item=Orange Sludge] Orange Sludge: 1 ticket each [item=Red Sludge] Red Sludge: 8 tickets each [item=Purple Sludge] Purple Sludge: 25 tickets each [item=Blue Sludge] Blue Sludge: 30 tickets each [item=Grey Slime] Grey Slime: 6 tickets each [item=White Slime] White Slime: 25 tickets each [item=Black Slime] Black Slime: 25 tickets each [item=Copper Muck] Copper Muck: 3 tickets each [item=Silver Muck] Silver Muck: 10 tickets each [item=Gold Muck] Gold Muck: 15 tickets each [item=Glass Beaker] Glass Beaker: 4 tickets each [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] Coarse Alchemical Reduction: 20 tickets each [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] Sizzling Phosphorus: 25 tickets each [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] Irradiated Alchemical Reduction: 20 tickets each [item=Infused Fragment] Infused Fragment: 20 tickets each [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] Reinforced Glass Beaker: 20 tickets each [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] Fine Alchemical Reduction: 50 tickets each [item=Imbued Sulfur] Imbued Sulfur: 175 tickets each Or, in case this is easier to read: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bb23868cc76eed9affd70cfefe1282a2/ae4a2bf2dd21ef2b-c7/s400x600/2db754fe272d70799cef74a2a0d1ecb5c4210a96.png[/img] And yes, I totally overthought the ticket values. They are calculated taking into account how many I currently have, what the value for each has been in the auction house over the last three months, and what recipes I'm planning on making in the near future. I know I overthought it. I like spreadsheets too much for my own good.
Tickets

Green Goo Green Goo: 1 ticket each

Yellow Goo Yellow Goo: 5 tickets each

Orange Goo Orange Goo: 4 tickets each

Red Goo Red Goo: 20 tickets each

Purple Goo Purple Goo: 7 tickets each

Blue Goo Blue Goo: 30 tickets each

Green Ooze Green Ooze: 2 tickets each

Yellow Ooze Yellow Ooze: 2 tickets each

Orange Ooze Orange Ooze: 1 ticket each

Red Ooze Red Ooze: 2 tickets each

Purple Ooze Purple Ooze: 9 tickets each

Blue Ooze Blue Ooze: 25 tickets each

Green Sludge Green Sludge: 1 ticket each

Yellow Sludge Yellow Sludge: 1 ticket each

Orange Sludge Orange Sludge: 1 ticket each

Red Sludge Red Sludge: 8 tickets each

Purple Sludge Purple Sludge: 25 tickets each

Blue Sludge Blue Sludge: 30 tickets each

Grey Slime Grey Slime: 6 tickets each

White Slime White Slime: 25 tickets each

Black Slime Black Slime: 25 tickets each

Copper Muck Copper Muck: 3 tickets each

Silver Muck Silver Muck: 10 tickets each

Gold Muck Gold Muck: 15 tickets each

Glass Beaker Glass Beaker: 4 tickets each

Coarse Alchemical Reduction Coarse Alchemical Reduction: 20 tickets each

Sizzling Phosphorus Sizzling Phosphorus: 25 tickets each

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction: 20 tickets each

Infused Fragment Infused Fragment: 20 tickets each

Reinforced Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker: 20 tickets each

Fine Alchemical Reduction Fine Alchemical Reduction: 50 tickets each

Imbued Sulfur Imbued Sulfur: 175 tickets each

Or, in case this is easier to read:

2db754fe272d70799cef74a2a0d1ecb5c4210a96.png

And yes, I totally overthought the ticket values. They are calculated taking into account how many I currently have, what the value for each has been in the auction house over the last three months, and what recipes I'm planning on making in the near future. I know I overthought it. I like spreadsheets too much for my own good.
[color=purple][center][size=6]Prizes[/size][/center][/color] [quote=1. Wind Egg]CLAIMED [s]It's good to start with the basics. Everyone loves an egg.[/s][/quote] [quote=2. Malevolent Spirit]CLAIMED [s]And here's the promised boss familiar.[/s] [/quote] [quote=3. Nebula Starsilks]CLAIMED [s]Because they're just so pretty.[/s][/quote] [quote=4. Prismatic Token]CLAIMED [s]I just love these things. They buy such pretty things. And also I can just drop one of these in Baldwin and then not touch the cauldron for four days without feeling like I'm slacking.[/s] [/quote] [quote=5. Swipp Familiars]CLAIMED [s]Just a couple of cute Swipp trade familliars. [/s][/quote] [quote=6. Hanks.]CLAIMED [s]This prize is in honor of my sister, who thought these were the funniest things when she first joined.[/s] [/quote] [quote=7. The Palace Scene]CLAIMED [s]I had two so ... here's one. [/s][/quote] [quote=8. Night of the Nocturne Mimics]CLAIMED [s]These three are so adorable in a would-bite-off-my-hand-if-given-the-chance kind of way.[/s][/quote] [quote=9. The Festival One]CLAIMED [s]I have so many copies of this because I keep forgetting that it's not very old and then seeing it for cheap and grabbing a copy because I think it's worth a lot more than it is and ... yeah. I have so many now. I'm just giving away one at the moment, though.[/s] [/quote] [quote=10. Squiggle, chicken version]CLAIMED [s]As advertised. I feel like I got this for a project but I can't remember what it was so... here y'all go.[/s] [/quote] [quote=11. Geckos (or is it geckoes?)]CLAIMED [s]These two are too cute for words.[/s][/quote] [quote=12. Teeth][item=chimera fangs][item=dreameater tusk][item=octoflyer beak] It's three full stacks of teeth. Don't ask me why. Teeth are just inherently funny. [/quote] [quote=13. Coliseum Genes]CLAIMED [s]One of each. [/s][/quote] [quote=14. Agol]CLAIMED [s]It's an agol. Yay. I'm not sure what else to say.[/s][/quote] [quote=15. Silver Flowers]CLAIMED [s]I love these flower things. I collect flowerfalls. But I decided, since it's a special occasion, I could spare one.[/s] [/quote] [quote=16. Rusted Chests]CLAIMED [s]25 of these babies. Everyone loves opening chests. Or at least I do, so I'm feeling free to project.[/s][/quote] [quote=17. Tangles][item=blushing tangle][item=everburn tangle] Not the fun stim toy tangles, unfortunately. No, these are the creepy mushroom tangles.[/quote] [quote=18. Mitts][item=advisor mitts][item=chancellor mitts][item=counselor mitts] I found these in my vault today while looking for prizes. I have no memory of ever getting these. Now you get to have them. [/quote] [quote=19. Poison, chicken version]CLAIMED [s]I apparently brewed this at some point. No clue why. Here it is.[/s][/quote] [quote=20. Mice]CLAIMED [s]I love mice. And these two are no exception.[/s][/quote] [quote=21. Vista][item=vista: kelp beds] I bought this but I already have one so...[/quote] [quote=22. Puppy][item=tricolor yapper] He gets his own prize box instead of being with the other Swipp familiars because he's a puppy and my first and favorite Swipp familiar. [/quote] [quote=23. Unlocked]CLAIMED [s]This item is unlocked in thanks to IsolatedShadow.[/s][/quote] [quote=24. Unlocked]CLAIMED [s]The prize I got for my very first April's Fools on Flight Rising.[/s][/quote] [quote=25. Unlocked]CLAIMED [s]Two ADORABLE night of the nocturne special familiars. [/s][/quote] [quote=26. Unlocked]CLAIMED [s]Stack of 10 shiny chests. [/s][/quote] [quote=27. Unlocked]CLAIMED [s]Enough to outfit a basic coliseum fighter![/s][/quote] [quote=28. Bonus Prize - Crabs]CLAIMED [s]Y'all have been so much more enthusiastic about this than I anticipated, so I'm adding a few more prizes, starting with these guys! 10 of each (just one of the festival crab), even though only 5 of each are shown, because I didn't want to crowd the entire page with crabs.[/s] [/quote] [quote=29. Bonus Prize - Spare Inventory]CLAIMED [s]What's inside? Who knows.[/s] [/quote] [quote=30. Bonus Prize - Rose Gold Steampunk]CLAIMED [s]I'm going to be honest with y'all, this prize only exists because I wanted an even 30 prizes.[/s][/quote] [center][size=6]All Prizes Unlocked![/size][/center]
Prizes

1. Wind Egg wrote:
CLAIMED
It's good to start with the basics. Everyone loves an egg.
2. Malevolent Spirit wrote:
CLAIMED
And here's the promised boss familiar.
3. Nebula Starsilks wrote:
CLAIMED
Because they're just so pretty.
4. Prismatic Token wrote:
CLAIMED
I just love these things. They buy such pretty things. And also I can just drop one of these in Baldwin and then not touch the cauldron for four days without feeling like I'm slacking.
5. Swipp Familiars wrote:
CLAIMED
Just a couple of cute Swipp trade familliars.
6. Hanks. wrote:
CLAIMED
This prize is in honor of my sister, who thought these were the funniest things when she first joined.
7. The Palace Scene wrote:
CLAIMED
I had two so ... here's one.
8. Night of the Nocturne Mimics wrote:
CLAIMED
These three are so adorable in a would-bite-off-my-hand-if-given-the-chance kind of way.
9. The Festival One wrote:
CLAIMED
I have so many copies of this because I keep forgetting that it's not very old and then seeing it for cheap and grabbing a copy because I think it's worth a lot more than it is and ... yeah. I have so many now. I'm just giving away one at the moment, though.
10. Squiggle, chicken version wrote:
CLAIMED
As advertised. I feel like I got this for a project but I can't remember what it was so... here y'all go.
11. Geckos (or is it geckoes?) wrote:
CLAIMED
These two are too cute for words.
12. Teeth wrote:
Chimera Fangs Dreameater Tusk Octoflyer Beak
It's three full stacks of teeth. Don't ask me why. Teeth are just inherently funny.
13. Coliseum Genes wrote:
CLAIMED
One of each.
14. Agol wrote:
CLAIMED
It's an agol. Yay. I'm not sure what else to say.
15. Silver Flowers wrote:
CLAIMED
I love these flower things. I collect flowerfalls. But I decided, since it's a special occasion, I could spare one.
16. Rusted Chests wrote:
CLAIMED
25 of these babies. Everyone loves opening chests. Or at least I do, so I'm feeling free to project.
17. Tangles wrote:
Blushing Tangle Everburn Tangle
Not the fun stim toy tangles, unfortunately. No, these are the creepy mushroom tangles.
18. Mitts wrote:
Advisor Mitts Chancellor Mitts Counselor Mitts
I found these in my vault today while looking for prizes. I have no memory of ever getting these. Now you get to have them.
19. Poison, chicken version wrote:
CLAIMED
I apparently brewed this at some point. No clue why. Here it is.
20. Mice wrote:
CLAIMED
I love mice. And these two are no exception.
21. Vista wrote:
Vista: Kelp Beds
I bought this but I already have one so...
22. Puppy wrote:
Tricolor Yapper
He gets his own prize box instead of being with the other Swipp familiars because he's a puppy and my first and favorite Swipp familiar.
23. Unlocked wrote:
CLAIMED
This item is unlocked in thanks to IsolatedShadow.
24. Unlocked wrote:
CLAIMED
The prize I got for my very first April's Fools on Flight Rising.
25. Unlocked wrote:
CLAIMED
Two ADORABLE night of the nocturne special familiars.
26. Unlocked wrote:
CLAIMED
Stack of 10 shiny chests.
27. Unlocked wrote:
CLAIMED
Enough to outfit a basic coliseum fighter!
28. Bonus Prize - Crabs wrote:
CLAIMED
Y'all have been so much more enthusiastic about this than I anticipated, so I'm adding a few more prizes, starting with these guys! 10 of each (just one of the festival crab), even though only 5 of each are shown, because I didn't want to crowd the entire page with crabs.
29. Bonus Prize - Spare Inventory wrote:
CLAIMED
What's inside? Who knows.
30. Bonus Prize - Rose Gold Steampunk wrote:
CLAIMED
I'm going to be honest with y'all, this prize only exists because I wanted an even 30 prizes.
All Prizes Unlocked!
reserved for some other information I'll wish I had room for later if I didn't reserve this post

Turns out I forgot to announce how numbers will be drawn!

Winners will be drawn in batches of 5 (using random.org)
There will be no duplicates within a batch, but you can still win again by being drawn in the next batch!
I will ping you when your name is drawn to win.
First place will list their first choice of the available prizes, second place will list their first and second choice of prizes, and so on with fifth place listing their top 5 prizes.
Once all five prizes have been disseminated, another five names will be drawn!

PS - if you don't respond with your choice of prizes within 24 hours of being ping'ed, I will ping you again for the next round. If you don't respond within 24 hours after that, we will move on without you.

If this is confusing to anyone, please let me know and I'll try to explain better. I am relatively new to this as well, so if you think I'm doing something horribly wrong, or forgetting something important, also let me know that.
reserved for some other information I'll wish I had room for later if I didn't reserve this post

Turns out I forgot to announce how numbers will be drawn!

Winners will be drawn in batches of 5 (using random.org)
There will be no duplicates within a batch, but you can still win again by being drawn in the next batch!
I will ping you when your name is drawn to win.
First place will list their first choice of the available prizes, second place will list their first and second choice of prizes, and so on with fifth place listing their top 5 prizes.
Once all five prizes have been disseminated, another five names will be drawn!

PS - if you don't respond with your choice of prizes within 24 hours of being ping'ed, I will ping you again for the next round. If you don't respond within 24 hours after that, we will move on without you.

If this is confusing to anyone, please let me know and I'll try to explain better. I am relatively new to this as well, so if you think I'm doing something horribly wrong, or forgetting something important, also let me know that.
And...

We're open for business!!!
And...

We're open for business!!!
First tiered prize is unlocked, folks!
First tiered prize is unlocked, folks!
Bonus tickets: Here is one of my favorite dragons! Partially because he took me at least 6 months to breed for (*shakes fist*) and partially because pretty fandragonnnnnnnn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52393646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523937/52393646_350.png[/img][/url] I first found out about FR because someone kept posting their dragons in an EverymanHYBRID discord server, and I was like [i]:eyes: i like those where did u get them[/i]... and now I have done this same kind of introduction to many others in turn >:3 And as for challenges, I'm doing a Pinkerlocke right now. Link's in my signature. Pretty sure it'll never be done, though, lol
Bonus tickets:

Here is one of my favorite dragons! Partially because he took me at least 6 months to breed for (*shakes fist*) and partially because pretty fandragonnnnnnnn
52393646_350.png

I first found out about FR because someone kept posting their dragons in an EverymanHYBRID discord server, and I was like :eyes: i like those where did u get them... and now I have done this same kind of introduction to many others in turn >:3

And as for challenges, I'm doing a Pinkerlocke right now. Link's in my signature. Pretty sure it'll never be done, though, lol
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
[b]Reply with one of your favorite things to do on FR and why you like it [/b]Hatching dragons. I love seeing the possible outcomes and having my friends be hyped about a particular nest. [b]Reply with a dragon from your lair that you particularly like - one of your favorites[/b] One of my favorites has got to be Garghoul. She came out of the first nest I've hatched and she's a primal too! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/193539193924747264/754718759830421684/58968517_350.png[/img] [b]Reply with how you first found out about FR [/b] Some friends I used to roleplay with. One shown pictures of their amazing witchy dragons, and considering that I really like dragons I of course immediately jumped into the game, eager to obtain as many dragons as possible.
Reply with one of your favorite things to do on FR and why you like it
Hatching dragons. I love seeing the possible outcomes and having my friends be hyped about a particular nest.

Reply with a dragon from your lair that you particularly like - one of your favorites
One of my favorites has got to be Garghoul. She came out of the first nest I've hatched and she's a primal too!
58968517_350.png

Reply with how you first found out about FR
Some friends I used to roleplay with. One shown pictures of their amazing witchy dragons, and considering that I really like dragons I of course immediately jumped into the game, eager to obtain as many dragons as possible.
Y'all are fast! All the tiered prizes are already unlocked!!!
Y'all are fast! All the tiered prizes are already unlocked!!!
Woo! I'm itching for battle stones myself. Speaking of which, this little guy may not look like much, but he's going to grow to become my mire flyer! I owe his project's insanely quick completion to so many generous folks. Check his bio for the final breed and outfit! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63748974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637490/63748974_350.png[/img][/url] (Please invade my pms with name suggestions for him :> I'd highly appreciate it, Aurus is one my friend suggested, if that helps.)
Woo! I'm itching for battle stones myself.
Speaking of which, this little guy may not look like much, but he's going to grow to become my mire flyer! I owe his project's insanely quick completion to so many generous folks. Check his bio for the final breed and outfit!
63748974_350.png

(Please invade my pms with name suggestions for him :> I'd highly appreciate it, Aurus is one my friend suggested, if that helps.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7