Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1k Posts Free Raffle! FIN, WINNERS DRAWN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
bump
bump
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
What's your favorite animal and why? My cat daughter, because she's sweet and silly and sassy!
What's your favorite animal and why? My cat daughter, because she's sweet and silly and sassy!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Who's somebody that really helped you out as a newbie?
My friend that got me into this game. Runewander
Who's somebody that really helped you out as a newbie?
My friend that got me into this game. Runewander
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
But the button in my sig too!
But the button in my sig too!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
"Who's somebody who helped you out as a newbie?"

In real life, I'm semi-nonverbal and a shut-in due to trauma and severe sensory processing issues.

It took over a year for me to actually sign up for this game, my first online RPG.

And it took a LOT for me to post on the forums the first time.

My very first in-game interaction was with @SomberMood of the Silver-Spoon Hatchery, an exalt-rescue program.

Just seeing that there was someone here willing to put such work in keeping beauty "alive" in the game gave me the courage to think that maybe this wasn't just a place of dreamy dragons... but of fellow dreamers I could take a chance on.

(And obviously, I love the daylights out of that "rescue" dragon.)
"Who's somebody who helped you out as a newbie?"

In real life, I'm semi-nonverbal and a shut-in due to trauma and severe sensory processing issues.

It took over a year for me to actually sign up for this game, my first online RPG.

And it took a LOT for me to post on the forums the first time.

My very first in-game interaction was with @SomberMood of the Silver-Spoon Hatchery, an exalt-rescue program.

Just seeing that there was someone here willing to put such work in keeping beauty "alive" in the game gave me the courage to think that maybe this wasn't just a place of dreamy dragons... but of fellow dreamers I could take a chance on.

(And obviously, I love the daylights out of that "rescue" dragon.)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Bump! did you know that there are over 120,000 species of wasps?

Bump! did you know that there are over 120,000 species of wasps?

q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
What's your favorite animal and why? Post a picture if you want!
Since I have two dogs I'm a huge dog-person. Sometimes I think humans don't deserve them since they are so kind and loyal...It's so nice to have two best friends you can always rely on and that love you no matter who you are<3
What's your favorite animal and why? Post a picture if you want!
Since I have two dogs I'm a huge dog-person. Sometimes I think humans don't deserve them since they are so kind and loyal...It's so nice to have two best friends you can always rely on and that love you no matter who you are<3
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
singular use of the pronoun "they" predates singular use of the pronoun "you" bumpity bump bump
singular use of the pronoun "they" predates singular use of the pronoun "you" bumpity bump bump
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
What's your favorite animal and why?

Peregrine Falcons!! I just think they’re really cool :D

Scientific Name: Falco Peregrinus

I’d also like to purchase 10 Tickets!

What's your favorite animal and why?

Peregrine Falcons!! I just think they’re really cool :D

Scientific Name: Falco Peregrinus

I’d also like to purchase 10 Tickets!

AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
What a neat raffle!! I'll get some tickets heck yeah

- purchase: Sending 10g

- referral: @TheWanderers hey babe!!

- question of the week: My favorite animals are magpies!! They are ust so beautiful and smart!! I wish people would treat them better ahh

- positivity challenge- prize pack name: How about changing "green friends" to "Bambi who" hah

- bumping: bump! I hope it's okay to include in this post <3
What a neat raffle!! I'll get some tickets heck yeah

- purchase: Sending 10g

- referral: @TheWanderers hey babe!!

- question of the week: My favorite animals are magpies!! They are ust so beautiful and smart!! I wish people would treat them better ahh

- positivity challenge- prize pack name: How about changing "green friends" to "Bambi who" hah

- bumping: bump! I hope it's okay to include in this post <3
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21