Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Disconnected's Dream Big Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[emoji=music notes size=1]
FR +3 | They/Them
Bump 2!
Bump 2!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
[b]Username:[/b] KsanaC [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] Yes. [b]Favourite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] I think, Theia is my absolute favourite. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57532505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575326/57532505_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favourite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):[/b] It's hard to choose, but I would say Faes. With Bee and Runes. [b]Favourite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):[/b] Colour breeding.
Username: KsanaC
Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry): Yes.
Favourite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets): I think, Theia is my absolute favourite.
57532505_350.png
Favourite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets): It's hard to choose, but I would say Faes. With Bee and Runes.
Favourite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets): Colour breeding.
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
Bump 3
Bump 3
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
[b]Username:[/b] Herodias [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] Sending for tickets right away! [b]Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55980010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559801/55980010_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):[/b] Skydancer. Stamp and Constellation [b]Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):[/b] Scrying and dressing dragons Also, I put the banner in my clan profile
Username: Herodias
Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry): Sending for tickets right away!
Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):
55980010_350.png
Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets): Skydancer. Stamp and Constellation
Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets): Scrying and dressing dragons

Also, I put the banner in my clan profile
Untitled.pngw8o0xW1.png163881497108875322.pngCopy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
Bump 4
Bump 4
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
[b]Username:[/b] Cassofish [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] Sending Baldwin mats [b]Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14687663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/146877/14687663_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):[/b] Probably.... hmm. Faes with Bee and Glowtail. Or Banescales with Chevron/Arrow/Wraith. Or Squiggle.. [s]I'm indecisive I love them all[/s] [b]Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):[/b] Coliseum grinding is growing on me a bit! But I'm honestly having a ton of fun with my bestiary crusade and breeding random lil baby dergs now and then.
Username: Cassofish
Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry): Sending Baldwin mats
Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):
14687663_350.png
Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):
Probably.... hmm. Faes with Bee and Glowtail. Or Banescales with Chevron/Arrow/Wraith. Or Squiggle.. I'm indecisive I love them all
Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):
Coliseum grinding is growing on me a bit! But I'm honestly having a ton of fun with my bestiary crusade and breeding random lil baby dergs now and then.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
Update #4

@Dinolee l @DuskPhoenix l @nymphaeas l @littleraccoon l @ElysianMoon l @Mycologist l @Lykantos l @KsanaC l @Herodias

!! IMPORTANT NOTICE. PLEASE READ BELOW !!
Hello everyone! I made it a rule to buy at least one ticket to participate, of which I was expecting 1 kT or 1 g for payment. As this rule just seemed to confuse people, I have gotten rid of it and it is now acceptable to give item exchanges or kT/gems as your participation payment.

As such, I will refund each of you the 1 kT or 1 g you sent me via crossroads. I will give you up to a week to accept it and remind you after 48 hours to accept, if you have not yet.

This also applies to bump tickets, so you will receive 1 bump ticket for each 5 tickets you buy either with kT/gems AND/OR items.

Thank you and I apologize for the confusion.

I have recorded the tickets for the banner in my spreadsheet. You may rid of it now :) Thank you for advertising and sorry for the late notice!
Update #4

@Dinolee l @DuskPhoenix l @nymphaeas l @littleraccoon l @ElysianMoon l @Mycologist l @Lykantos l @KsanaC l @Herodias

Hello everyone! I made it a rule to buy at least one ticket to participate, of which I was expecting 1 kT or 1 g for payment. As this rule just seemed to confuse people, I have gotten rid of it and it is now acceptable to give item exchanges or kT/gems as your participation payment.

As such, I will refund each of you the 1 kT or 1 g you sent me via crossroads. I will give you up to a week to accept it and remind you after 48 hours to accept, if you have not yet.

This also applies to bump tickets, so you will receive 1 bump ticket for each 5 tickets you buy either with kT/gems AND/OR items.

Thank you and I apologize for the confusion.

I have recorded the tickets for the banner in my spreadsheet. You may rid of it now :) Thank you for advertising and sorry for the late notice!
FR +3 | They/Them
Update #4 (cont.)

The 1 kT or 1 g has been appropriately refunded. Please let me know if you did not receive the crossroad.
Update #5
Also, for numbering of each participant for winner selection, participants will be given a range of numbers for each ticket they bought rather than one number designated to each participant as that was a mistake on my end. For example, if someone purchased 25 tickets, they will be given the numbers 1-25 for random.org to process. If the next person receives 5 tickets, then they will receive the numbers 26-31, and so on. Sorry for this confusion as well!

This information has been appropriately updated in the Winner Selection section on the General Information page.

As always, please let me know if you do not want to be pinged for future updates as I will be automatically pinging participated for them
Update #4 (cont.)

The 1 kT or 1 g has been appropriately refunded. Please let me know if you did not receive the crossroad.
Update #5
Also, for numbering of each participant for winner selection, participants will be given a range of numbers for each ticket they bought rather than one number designated to each participant as that was a mistake on my end. For example, if someone purchased 25 tickets, they will be given the numbers 1-25 for random.org to process. If the next person receives 5 tickets, then they will receive the numbers 26-31, and so on. Sorry for this confusion as well!

This information has been appropriately updated in the Winner Selection section on the General Information page.

As always, please let me know if you do not want to be pinged for future updates as I will be automatically pinging participated for them
FR +3 | They/Them
[emoji=music notes size=1]
FR +3 | They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22