Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Disconnected's Dream Big Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Disconnected's Dream Big Raffle
(Breed Changes, Eggs, Level 25 Dragons, and More!)

General Information |
Item Exchanges | Free Tickets | Guaranteed Prizes | Ticket Milestones | Proof of Items | Other Information

Start Date: 3 September | End Date: 9 October

Link to: WINNERS

General Information

Important FAQs Regarding Drawing
What is the exact time the raffle ends?

By the end of the day (FR time) on October 9th. As such, I will be accepting kT, gems, and items in exchange for tickets all throughout the day, but will not accept any trades generated on October 10th (FR time).

When will the drawing be held?

I will draw on October 10th using random.org.

When will I receive my reward?

I will start giving out rewards October 10th, but please allow until October 12th to receive your reward. As such, do not message me until the day after about not receiving your reward.

How you will you send the reward?

I will be sending all prizes through CR unless you are absolutely against it prefer PMs. Please tell me if this is so.

How long do I have to claim it?

You will have a week from the date and time the CR is created. I will remind you two days before it ends, if you have not claimed your prize. I will reserve the prize for you for another week, but please let me know, if possible, if you can’t grab your prize the week of October 12th-17th. After those two weeks, if you still have not claimed your prize, they will be given to someone else.

• Participation: You must buy at least one ticket to participate. Buying the ticket can be in the form of kT, gems, or item exchanges. Please fill out the following tempate:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [Username here] [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] [Can write sending gems/treasure/items. No need to disclose how many tickets you are purchasing, if you do not want to] [b]Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] [Image or link of your favorite dragon in your lair] [b]Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):[/b] [Top one favorite breed and at least two different genes (one primary and one secondary, one primary and tertiary, etc.) [b]Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):[/b] [Literally anything]
  • Ticket prices: Tickets are sold at a price of 1 g : 1000 kT. Mixed payment is allowed and an unlimited number can be bought or exchanged for items.
  • Re-funds: Tickets are non-refundable unless raffle is canceled or in special circumstances where I will announce a ticket refund.
  • Winner selection: I will be using random.org to select winners. As such, each participant will receive a range of numbers based on how many tickets they bought and in the order I receive their payments. For example, if the first person who participates purchases 25 tickets, then they are assigned numbers 1-25. If the next person purchases 5 tickets, then they are assigned numbers 26-31, and so on.
  • Winners: Each individual can only win one of the Guaranteed Prizes (One person can not win two prizes from the same category). An individual can win one Guaranteed Prize and one Ticket Milestone prize, though.
  • Item Trade: If giving fodder apparel/familiars, transmutation melts, or items with an LAH value of 3 g : 3,000 kT or lower, your CR/PM must contain at least 5 items of any of the above variants as I want to prevent my CR/PM from building up with a bunch of small individual items
  • Sending Items: Sending items through CR is preferred, but PMs are welcome too, if you feel more comfortable doing it that way. Please comment "for Raffle" in CR comment or PM subject title.
  • Bumping: When bumping please number the bump you are on (ex. bump #1, bump #2, etc.). You must also allow an hour to pass between each of your bumps.
  • Banner Posting: Please tell me when you have posted the banner on your signature or clan profile. I will look at it the following day to make sure that it has been up for more than a few hours and give you the tickets the day I take a look. I will notify participants when their tickets have been recorded for this.
Disconnected's Dream Big Raffle
(Breed Changes, Eggs, Level 25 Dragons, and More!)

General Information |
Item Exchanges | Free Tickets | Guaranteed Prizes | Ticket Milestones | Proof of Items | Other Information

Start Date: 3 September | End Date: 9 October

Link to: WINNERS

General Information

Important FAQs Regarding Drawing
What is the exact time the raffle ends?

By the end of the day (FR time) on October 9th. As such, I will be accepting kT, gems, and items in exchange for tickets all throughout the day, but will not accept any trades generated on October 10th (FR time).

When will the drawing be held?

I will draw on October 10th using random.org.

When will I receive my reward?

I will start giving out rewards October 10th, but please allow until October 12th to receive your reward. As such, do not message me until the day after about not receiving your reward.

How you will you send the reward?

I will be sending all prizes through CR unless you are absolutely against it prefer PMs. Please tell me if this is so.

How long do I have to claim it?

You will have a week from the date and time the CR is created. I will remind you two days before it ends, if you have not claimed your prize. I will reserve the prize for you for another week, but please let me know, if possible, if you can’t grab your prize the week of October 12th-17th. After those two weeks, if you still have not claimed your prize, they will be given to someone else.

• Participation: You must buy at least one ticket to participate. Buying the ticket can be in the form of kT, gems, or item exchanges. Please fill out the following tempate:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [Username here] [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] [Can write sending gems/treasure/items. No need to disclose how many tickets you are purchasing, if you do not want to] [b]Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] [Image or link of your favorite dragon in your lair] [b]Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):[/b] [Top one favorite breed and at least two different genes (one primary and one secondary, one primary and tertiary, etc.) [b]Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets):[/b] [Literally anything]
  • Ticket prices: Tickets are sold at a price of 1 g : 1000 kT. Mixed payment is allowed and an unlimited number can be bought or exchanged for items.
  • Re-funds: Tickets are non-refundable unless raffle is canceled or in special circumstances where I will announce a ticket refund.
  • Winner selection: I will be using random.org to select winners. As such, each participant will receive a range of numbers based on how many tickets they bought and in the order I receive their payments. For example, if the first person who participates purchases 25 tickets, then they are assigned numbers 1-25. If the next person purchases 5 tickets, then they are assigned numbers 26-31, and so on.
  • Winners: Each individual can only win one of the Guaranteed Prizes (One person can not win two prizes from the same category). An individual can win one Guaranteed Prize and one Ticket Milestone prize, though.
  • Item Trade: If giving fodder apparel/familiars, transmutation melts, or items with an LAH value of 3 g : 3,000 kT or lower, your CR/PM must contain at least 5 items of any of the above variants as I want to prevent my CR/PM from building up with a bunch of small individual items
  • Sending Items: Sending items through CR is preferred, but PMs are welcome too, if you feel more comfortable doing it that way. Please comment "for Raffle" in CR comment or PM subject title.
  • Bumping: When bumping please number the bump you are on (ex. bump #1, bump #2, etc.). You must also allow an hour to pass between each of your bumps.
  • Banner Posting: Please tell me when you have posted the banner on your signature or clan profile. I will look at it the following day to make sure that it has been up for more than a few hours and give you the tickets the day I take a look. I will notify participants when their tickets have been recorded for this.
FR +3 | They/Them
Item Exchanges
  • All items can be exchanged for tickets at LAH value (in gems), with exceptions listed below.
  • Wishlist items earn 2 x tickets based on LAH unless otherwise noted
  • Fodder apparrel and familiars earn 3 tickets each
  • Baldwin Transmutation Items are as follows (for each melt):
    • Green & Yellow - 10 tickets
    • Orange & Red - 15 tickets
    • Purple & Blue - 30 tickets
    • Grey - 15 tickets
    • White & Black - 30 tickets
    • Copper & Silver - 15 tickets
    • Gold - 20 tickets
    • Glass Beaker – 15 tickets
    • Sizzling Phosphorus - 40 tickets
    • Imbued Sulfur - 400 tickets
    • Reinforced Glass Beaker - 40 tickets
    • Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 50 tickets
    • Irradiated Alchemical Reduction - 60 tickets
    • Fine Alchemical Reduction - 150 tickets
  • Dragon Giving (For Exaltation): *Up to three dragons can be donated per week*
    • Level 1 - 4 = 20 tickets
    • Level 5 = 30 tickets
    • Level 6 = 40 tickets
    • Level 7 = 50 tickets
    • Level 8 = 60 tickets
    • Level 9 = 70 tickets
    • Level 10 = 90 tickets
    • Level 11 = 110 tickets
  • Eggs earn 300 tickets

Item Exchanges
  • All items can be exchanged for tickets at LAH value (in gems), with exceptions listed below.
  • Wishlist items earn 2 x tickets based on LAH unless otherwise noted
  • Fodder apparrel and familiars earn 3 tickets each
  • Baldwin Transmutation Items are as follows (for each melt):
    • Green & Yellow - 10 tickets
    • Orange & Red - 15 tickets
    • Purple & Blue - 30 tickets
    • Grey - 15 tickets
    • White & Black - 30 tickets
    • Copper & Silver - 15 tickets
    • Gold - 20 tickets
    • Glass Beaker – 15 tickets
    • Sizzling Phosphorus - 40 tickets
    • Imbued Sulfur - 400 tickets
    • Reinforced Glass Beaker - 40 tickets
    • Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 50 tickets
    • Irradiated Alchemical Reduction - 60 tickets
    • Fine Alchemical Reduction - 150 tickets
  • Dragon Giving (For Exaltation): *Up to three dragons can be donated per week*
    • Level 1 - 4 = 20 tickets
    • Level 5 = 30 tickets
    • Level 6 = 40 tickets
    • Level 7 = 50 tickets
    • Level 8 = 60 tickets
    • Level 9 = 70 tickets
    • Level 10 = 90 tickets
    • Level 11 = 110 tickets
  • Eggs earn 300 tickets

FR +3 | They/Them
Free Tickets
(Must buy at least one ticket to obtain the following free tickets)
  • 11 Free tickets can be earned upon entry! (Template for list is on General Information Page)
    • 1 Free ticket is automatically given upon participation
    • 5 Tickets can be earned by posting an image or link of your favorite dragon in your lair
    • 3 Tickets can be earned by naming your favorite dragon breed and any 2 gene combinations
    • 2 Tickets can be earned by naming what your favorite thing to do on FR is
  • 5 Bump tickets are automatically given to each participate to be used per day (within a 24 hour period). Each addition one can be received after the purchase of 5 tickets, either with kT/gems or item exchanges. Rules regarding Bumping can be found on the General Information section.
  • 10 Tickets can be earned by posting the banner of the raffle in your signature or on clan profile. Rules regarding Banner Posting can be found in the General Information section to properly earn your tickets.
  • 10 Tickets can be earned for each referral given and the refree earns 10 free tickets upon participation in the raffle. Participants must confirm each other as referrer and referee through ping or PMing me.

Free Tickets
(Must buy at least one ticket to obtain the following free tickets)
  • 11 Free tickets can be earned upon entry! (Template for list is on General Information Page)
    • 1 Free ticket is automatically given upon participation
    • 5 Tickets can be earned by posting an image or link of your favorite dragon in your lair
    • 3 Tickets can be earned by naming your favorite dragon breed and any 2 gene combinations
    • 2 Tickets can be earned by naming what your favorite thing to do on FR is
  • 5 Bump tickets are automatically given to each participate to be used per day (within a 24 hour period). Each addition one can be received after the purchase of 5 tickets, either with kT/gems or item exchanges. Rules regarding Bumping can be found on the General Information section.
  • 10 Tickets can be earned by posting the banner of the raffle in your signature or on clan profile. Rules regarding Banner Posting can be found in the General Information section to properly earn your tickets.
  • 10 Tickets can be earned for each referral given and the refree earns 10 free tickets upon participation in the raffle. Participants must confirm each other as referrer and referee through ping or PMing me.

FR +3 | They/Them
[size=3][center][color=midnightblue][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172]General Information[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537621] Item Exchanges [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537624]Free Tickets[/url] | [b]Guaranteed Prizes[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537628]Ticket Milestones[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537629]Proof of Items[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537655]Other Information[/url][/size][/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=7][color=midnightblue]Guarenteed Prizes[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][quote=Grand Prize - New Breed][Item= Breed Change: Coatl] [/quote] [quote=Runner Up - Apparel Discovery][Item=Silver Sylvan Collection][Item=Lagoon Starsilks][/quote] [quote=3rd Prize - Forum Aesthetic][Item=Vista: Axolotl][Item=Vista: Lantern Forest] [/quote] [quote=4th Prize - Unhatched Gen 1's][Item=Unhatched Wind Egg][Item=Unhatched Ice Egg][Item=Unhatched Nature Egg][/quote] [quote=5th Prize - Companion Protection][Item=Skoll][Item=Unhatched Wind Egg][Item=Hati][/quote] [quote=6th prize – Starfall Celebration 2020] [item=skin: outer being][item=accent: starwood glass][item=dreamland chest][item=arc construct chest][item=starsighted chest][item=novatorn chest][item=star garden chest][item=crystal spinocturne chest] [item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Feathery fallout][item=scene: Arcanist's domain][item=enchanted libra][item=prismatic token] [quote=7th Prize - Flameforger's Festival 2020][Item=Skin: Magma Heart][Item=Accent: Lavadrop Bombardier][Item=FireFall Chest][Item=FireFire Chest][Item=Tete Brule Chest][Item=Igniting Feathers Chest][Item=Molten Velvet][Item=Where There's Smoke Chest][Item=Flowers of Fire Chest] [Item=Searing Emblem][Item=Igneous Iguana][Item=Burning Virgo][Item=Scene:Flamecaller's Domain][Item=Prismatic Token][/quote] [quote=8th Prize - Speed Up Hatchery][Item=Swiftbrood Boon][Item=Boon of Fertility][Item=Scroll of Maturity][/quote] [quote=9th Prize - Mire Flyer]Fulled Stoned and Stated Level 25 Mire Flyer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62686040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626861/62686040_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=10th Prize - Gaoler Glory][Item= Breed Change: Gaoler][Item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][Item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][Item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][/quote] [quote=11th Prize: Dragon Scenery][Item=Scene: FoxFire Grove][Item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity][/quote] [quote=12th Prize: Battle Ready][Item=Scratch][Item=Shred][Item=Eliminate][Item=Rally][Item=Sap][Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker][Item=Ambush][Item=Ambush][/quote] [/center]
Guarenteed Prizes
Grand Prize - New Breed wrote:
Breed Change: Coatl
Runner Up - Apparel Discovery wrote:
Silver Sylvan Collection Lagoon Starsilks
3rd Prize - Forum Aesthetic wrote:
Vista: Axolotl Vista: Lantern Forest
4th Prize - Unhatched Gen 1's wrote:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Nature Egg
5th Prize - Companion Protection wrote:
Skoll Unhatched Wind Egg Hati
6th prize – Starfall Celebration 2020 wrote:
Skin: Outer Being Accent: Starwood Glass Dreamland Chest Arc Construct Chest Starsighted Chest Novatorn Chest Star Garden Chest Crystal Spinocturne Chest
Starseer's Emblem Feathery Fallout Scene: Arcanist's Domain Enchanted Libra Prismatic Token
7th Prize - Flameforger's Festival 2020 wrote:
Skin: Magma Heart Accent: Lavadrop Bombardier FireFire Chest Tete Brule Chest Igniting Feathers Chest Where There's Smoke Chest Flowers of Fire Chest
Searing Emblem Igneous Iguana Burning Virgo Prismatic Token
8th Prize - Speed Up Hatchery wrote:
Swiftbrood Boon Boon of Fertility Scroll of Maturity
9th Prize - Mire Flyer wrote:
Fulled Stoned and Stated Level 25 Mire Flyer
62686040_350.png
10th Prize - Gaoler Glory wrote:
Breed Change: Gaoler
11th Prize: Dragon Scenery wrote:
Scene: Foxfire Grove Scene: Shoreline Serenity
12th Prize: Battle Ready wrote:
Scratch Shred Eliminate Rally Sap Berserker Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush
FR +3 | They/Them
[size=3][center][color=midnightblue][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172]General Information[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537621] Item Exchanges [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537624]Free Tickets[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537625]Guaranteed Prizes[/url] | [b]Ticket Milestones[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537629]Proof of Items[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537655]Other Information[/url][/size][/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=7][color=midnightblue]Ticket Milestone Prizes[/color][/size][/font][/center][center][font=segoe script][size=5][color=midnightblue](The following prizes unlock once certain amount of ticket purchases are reached)[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 100 Tickets) Beginner's Food Frenzy] Stack of 99 for each food item below [Item=Rolling Scarab][Item=Flameburst Waterstrider][Item=Infestation Maggot][Item=Bluetipped Shellbug] [Item=Blackwing Croaker Leg][Item=Southern Gull][Item=Pronghorn Haunch][Item=Aged Carcass] [Item=Sicklemaw Gar][Item=Humpback Anglerfish][Item=Spotted Seabeak][Item=Yellow-Frilled Eel] [Item=Fire Flower][Item=Sunbeam Rotala][Item=Golden Pepper][Item=Deadweed] [/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 500 Tickets) Baldwin's Bundle] 5x For Each Material [Item=Green Goo][Item=Yellow Goo][Item=Orange Goo][Item=Red Goo][Item=Purple Goo][Item=Blue Goo][Item=Green Ooze][Item=Yellow Ooze][Item=Orange Ooze][Item=Red Ooze][Item=Purple Ooze][Item=Blue Ooze][Item=Green Sludge][Item=Orange Sludge][Item=Red Sludge][Item=Blue Sludge][Item=Yellow Sludge][Item=purple sludge][item=white slime][Item=Grey Slime][Item=Black Slime][Item=Copper Muck][Item=Silver Muck][Item=Gold Muck][/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 1,000 Tickets) Fodder Pack][u]10 Fodder dragons will be given to the winner.[/u] The fodder dragons are the top 10 dragons on this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/536425]page[/url]. [/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 2,000 Tickets) The Ghostlight Ruins][Item=Tengu Caller Crate][Item=Wraith Hound Crate][Item=Pronghorn Stomper Crate][/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 3,000 Tickets) Unique Combos ] M | Shadow Primal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63468660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634687/63468660_350.png[/img][/url] M | StarCon/Glowtail [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63520746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635208/63520746_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 4,000 Tickets) Level 25 Fighter] Stated and Unstoned Level 25 Fighter [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63177999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631780/63177999_350.png[/img][/url][Item=Tincture of Dissolution] [/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 5,000 Tickets) Banescale Switch][Item=Breed Change: Banescale][Item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][Item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][Item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][/quote] [quote=(UNLOCKED - Sell 6,000 Tickets) Mire Familiars] [Item=Heartred Croaker][Item=Blackwing Croaker][Item=Venomous Toridae][Item=Poisonous Toridae]][Item=Mossy Cerdae][Item=Wetland Unicorn][Item=Shellion][Item=Mistwatch Shellion][Item=Brilliant Psywurm][Item=Psywurm][Item=Common Podid][Item=Southmarsh Podid][Item=Scythe Kamaitachi][Item=Salve Kamaitachi][Item=Scrythe Kamaitachi][Item=Sickle Kamaitachi] [Item=Wartoad][Item=Molten Wartoad][/quote] [quote=(LOCKED - Sell 7,000 Tickets) Thundercrack Carnivale 2020] [[Item=Accent: Sssstrike!][Item=Accent: Rainbow Lightning][Item=Skin: Lightning Fish][Item= Accent: Clockwork Assistant][Item=Skin: Abandoned Factory][Item=Accent: Tesla Coil][Item=Skin: Porcelain Automaton][Item=Accent: Circuitattoos] [Item=Electricians Emblem][Item=Voltvolley Implements][Item=Crackling Leo][Item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain][Item=Prismatic Token][/quote] [quote=(LOCKED - Sell 8,000 Tickets) A Protector's Egg][Item=Dwarf Unicorn][Item=Unhatched Earth Egg][Item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][/quote] [quote=(LOCKED - Sell 10,000 Tickets) New Possibilities][Item=Primary Gene: Starmap][Item=Secondary Gene: Bee][Item=Tertiary Gene: Glowtail][/quote]
Ticket Milestone Prizes
(The following prizes unlock once certain amount of ticket purchases are reached)
(UNLOCKED - Sell 100 Tickets) Beginner's Food Frenzy wrote:

Stack of 99 for each food item below

Rolling Scarab Flameburst Waterstrider Infestation Maggot Bluetipped Shellbug
Blackwing Croaker Leg Southern Gull Pronghorn Haunch Aged Carcass
Sicklemaw Gar Humpback Anglerfish Spotted Seabeak Yellow-Frilled Eel
Fire Flower Sunbeam Rotala Golden Pepper Deadweed
(UNLOCKED - Sell 500 Tickets) Baldwin's Bundle wrote:

5x For Each Material

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Blue Sludge Yellow Sludge Purple Sludge White Slime Grey Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
(UNLOCKED - Sell 1,000 Tickets) Fodder Pack wrote:
10 Fodder dragons will be given to the winner. The fodder dragons are the top 10 dragons on this page.
(UNLOCKED - Sell 2,000 Tickets) The Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Tengu Caller Crate Wraith Hound Crate Pronghorn Stomper Crate
(UNLOCKED - Sell 3,000 Tickets) Unique Combos wrote:

M | Shadow Primal

63468660_350.png

M | StarCon/Glowtail

63520746_350.png
(UNLOCKED - Sell 4,000 Tickets) Level 25 Fighter wrote:

Stated and Unstoned Level 25 Fighter

63177999_350.png Tincture of Dissolution
(UNLOCKED - Sell 5,000 Tickets) Banescale Switch wrote:
Breed Change: Banescale
(UNLOCKED - Sell 6,000 Tickets) Mire Familiars wrote:
Heartred Croaker Blackwing Croaker Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae ] Mossy Cerdae Wetland Unicorn Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Brilliant Psywurm Psywurm Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi
Wartoad Molten Wartoad
(LOCKED - Sell 7,000 Tickets) Thundercrack Carnivale 2020 wrote:
[ Accent: Sssstrike! Accent: Rainbow Lightning Skin: Lightning Fish Accent: Clockwork Assistant Skin: Abandoned Factory Accent: Tesla Coil Skin: Porcelain Automaton Accent: Circuitattoos
Voltvolley Implements Crackling Leo Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Prismatic Token
(LOCKED - Sell 8,000 Tickets) A Protector's Egg wrote:
Dwarf Unicorn Unhatched Earth Egg Black Dwarf Unicorn
(LOCKED - Sell 10,000 Tickets) New Possibilities wrote:
Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Glowtail
FR +3 | They/Them
As I understand that people have been scammed through raffles, I have attached links below showing images of these items in my vault (ignore that it shows in hoard).
Food
Materials
Apparel
Familiars
Battle Items
Skins
Speciality
Others

I can update these images upon request ~
As I understand that people have been scammed through raffles, I have attached links below showing images of these items in my vault (ignore that it shows in hoard).
Food
Materials
Apparel
Familiars
Battle Items
Skins
Speciality
Others

I can update these images upon request ~
FR +3 | They/Them
[size=3][center][color=midnightblue][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172]General Information[/url] |[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537621] Item Exchanges [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537624]Free Tickets[/url] | [s][/s][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537625]Guaranteed Prizes[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537628]Ticket Milestones[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_44537629]Proof of Items[/url] | [b]Other Information[/b][/size][/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=7][color=midnightblue]Other Information[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=5][color=midnightblue]Pinglist[/color][/size][/font][/center][center][color=midnightblue] @/Duskphoenix | @/nymphaeas | @/Seonais | @/littleraccoon l @/ElysianMoon l @/Mycologist l @/Lykantos l @/KsanaC l @/Herodias | @/Cassofish | @/FaerieQueene | @/MantelMatters | @/SilverNW | @/Hellnokitty | @/Silvercats2 | @/Apocracy | @/BruseRuby | @/Sirrocco | @/Victorzies | @/FinalFlight | @/Raxty | @/BeckAlistiere | @/Raelienn | @/Tatzelwurm | @/Franchesca | @/TheSunTheGodsSaw | @/ReginaPhalange @/HiItsOreo | @/ScarletSultan | @/girlinthechair | @/IcyGlaceon471 | @/venusrose | @/Tynethyn | @/Catsdragon18 | @/Blacknovelist | @/Verbenas | @/BrokenLegacy | @/FinnFantastic [/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=5][color=midnightblue]Ticket Spreadsheet[/color][/size][/font] [url=https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiBtRIfYivlZ5zxgJwbt3bQlKTFT?e=MxFm4p]Disconnected's Raffle Excel Spreadsheet[/url] [color=red][u]Please look over this and message me (Ping or PM) with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the tickets you received. [/u][/color] [/center] [LIST] [*]If I made a mistake regarding [u] bought tickets[/u], please PM me either with screenshots of everything you sent in for the raffle or make a list of the time stamps (date and FR time) that you sent in the items, so I can review the CR and PM history to correctly calculate your total bought tickets. [*]For mistakes regarding[u] bump tickets[/u], please let me know what number bump you are on and I will refer back to the forums to see your last bump. [*]For mistakes regarding [u]free tickets[/u], tell me what I missed and I will go back to look at your forum post. [*]For mistakes regarding [u]banners[/u], simply tell me whether you mentioned in the forums or CR that you posted a banner and I will distribute the tickets appropriately. [*]For mistakes regarding [u]referrals[/u]. please tell me where you posted that you give a referral and who it was. I will then check see if the person who you referred indicates you as the referee. [/LIST] [center][font=segoe script][size=5][color=midnightblue]Updates [/color][/size][/font] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/2#post_44557970]Update#1 [/url] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/3#post_44570220]Update #2[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/3#post_44581085]Update #3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/4#post_44600587] Update #4[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/4#post_44600728]Update #4 (cont.)[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/4#post_44600728] Update #5[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/5#post_44635117]Update #6[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/7#post_44679037]Update #7[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/13#post_44789510]Update #8[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/17#post_44875951]Update #9[/url][/center] [center][font=segoe script][size=5][color=midnightblue]Banner[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][color=midnightblue]For Clan Profile: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/CVjfNzU.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/CVjfNzU.jpg[/img][/url][/center][/code] [center][color=midnightblue]For Signature: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s90Pqg.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s90Pqg.jpg[/img][/url][/center][/code]
Other Information
Pinglist
@/Duskphoenix | @/nymphaeas | @/Seonais | @/littleraccoon l @/ElysianMoon l @/Mycologist l @/Lykantos l @/KsanaC l @/Herodias | @/Cassofish | @/FaerieQueene | @/MantelMatters | @/SilverNW | @/Hellnokitty | @/Silvercats2 | @/Apocracy | @/BruseRuby | @/Sirrocco | @/Victorzies | @/FinalFlight | @/Raxty | @/BeckAlistiere | @/Raelienn | @/Tatzelwurm | @/Franchesca | @/TheSunTheGodsSaw | @/ReginaPhalange @/HiItsOreo | @/ScarletSultan | @/girlinthechair | @/IcyGlaceon471 | @/venusrose | @/Tynethyn | @/Catsdragon18 | @/Blacknovelist | @/Verbenas | @/BrokenLegacy | @/FinnFantastic
Ticket Spreadsheet

Disconnected's Raffle Excel Spreadsheet

Please look over this and message me (Ping or PM) with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the tickets you received.
  • If I made a mistake regarding bought tickets, please PM me either with screenshots of everything you sent in for the raffle or make a list of the time stamps (date and FR time) that you sent in the items, so I can review the CR and PM history to correctly calculate your total bought tickets.
  • For mistakes regarding bump tickets, please let me know what number bump you are on and I will refer back to the forums to see your last bump.
  • For mistakes regarding free tickets, tell me what I missed and I will go back to look at your forum post.
  • For mistakes regarding banners, simply tell me whether you mentioned in the forums or CR that you posted a banner and I will distribute the tickets appropriately.
  • For mistakes regarding referrals. please tell me where you posted that you give a referral and who it was. I will then check see if the person who you referred indicates you as the referee.
Banner
For Clan Profile:

CVjfNzU.jpg
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/CVjfNzU.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
For Signature:

4s90Pqg.jpg
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2905172/1#post_2905172][img]https://i.imgur.com/4s90Pqg.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

FR +3 | They/Them
Open
Open
FR +3 | They/Them
[b]Username:[/b] Dinolee [b]Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry):[/b] sending for some tickets [emoji=heart size=1] [b]Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets):[/b] I love all my dragons a lot, but right now I'd say JC <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62811143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628112/62811143_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets): [/b] Spiral, jaguar, bee, and underbelly! [b]Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets): [/b]cry over how expensive my dream familiar is
Username: Dinolee
Participation (1 Free Ticket upon Entry): sending for some tickets
Favorite Dragon (Optional - 5 Free Tickets): I love all my dragons a lot, but right now I'd say JC <3
62811143_350.png
Favorite Breed and Gene Combinations (Optional - 3 Free Tickets):
Spiral, jaguar, bee, and underbelly!
Favorite Thing to do on FR (Optional) - 2 Free Tickets): cry over how expensive my dream familiar is
sig wip :)
[emoji=music notes size=1]
FR +3 | They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22