Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LF] raffle donations
1 2 3 4
@CrowHarlequin
I'll send a CR ^^
@CrowHarlequin
I'll send a CR ^^
@Dracana
Thank you!
@Dracana
Thank you!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin
You're welcome ^^
@CrowHarlequin
You're welcome ^^
Hiya bud, ive searched on forums and found this: [quote name="Alphaeon" date="2017-06-17 08:22:47" ] Hello @ PPixelNinja216! This would indeed be considered begging under the Forum Code of Conduct. Asking for dragons or items without any offer of currency (or items / dragons to trade) isn't permitted. Mind you there are plenty of free dragon giveaways that are always going on in the Raffles & Giveaways forum or your Flight Sales forum. So it's very easy to find free or cheap fodder breeders without asking for free stuff. :) [/quote] Ninja asked if asking for free plentifuls is against conduct, So im pretty sure looking for raffle donations is against it too. Im not trying to sound rude or anything, but i wanted to let you know. What if the raffle would be cancelled? You could instead create collab raffle instead of looking for donations, just in case that incident could happen. Again, im very sorry if i sound rude.
Hiya bud, ive searched on forums and found this:
Alphaeon wrote on 2017-06-17 08:22:47:
Hello @ PPixelNinja216! This would indeed be considered begging under the Forum Code of Conduct. Asking for dragons or items without any offer of currency (or items / dragons to trade) isn't permitted.

Mind you there are plenty of free dragon giveaways that are always going on in the Raffles & Giveaways forum or your Flight Sales forum. So it's very easy to find free or cheap fodder breeders without asking for free stuff. :)
Ninja asked if asking for free plentifuls is against conduct, So im pretty sure looking for raffle donations is against it too. Im not trying to sound rude or anything, but i wanted to let you know. What if the raffle would be cancelled? You could instead create collab raffle instead of looking for donations, just in case that incident could happen.
Again, im very sorry if i sound rude.
@Naivety

I'm actually making badges in exchange and planned to surprise donors with a custom edit wing badge and free dressings haha... I just haven't finished working yet.
that's spoiled now but oh well

Also my raffles are never cancelled as I don't do it for profit. If I have to step away for any reason I'll extend the time for entries. But in the case that I have more prizes them members then I'll return them to their donors. That is why I'm using Shaman to track data :)

You didn't come across as rude but I never intended to not offer something in return to the donors. I was just planning to post all the finished icons when I pinged them at once on October 1. I hope that explains everything!
@Naivety

I'm actually making badges in exchange and planned to surprise donors with a custom edit wing badge and free dressings haha... I just haven't finished working yet.
that's spoiled now but oh well

Also my raffles are never cancelled as I don't do it for profit. If I have to step away for any reason I'll extend the time for entries. But in the case that I have more prizes them members then I'll return them to their donors. That is why I'm using Shaman to track data :)

You didn't come across as rude but I never intended to not offer something in return to the donors. I was just planning to post all the finished icons when I pinged them at once on October 1. I hope that explains everything!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin I can donate this girl, if you'd like her. She has a full palindrome ID – #52066025. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52066025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/520661/52066025_350.png[/img][/url]
@CrowHarlequin I can donate this girl, if you'd like her. She has a full palindrome ID – #52066025.

52066025_350.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
Dude that's really cool OoO
@myriadofstars
Dude that's really cool OoO
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin Thanks! I fell out of love with her, but I'd love for her to have a possibility of going to a good home. She's currently in my hibden, so she'll be on cooldown; is that alright?
@CrowHarlequin Thanks! I fell out of love with her, but I'd love for her to have a possibility of going to a good home. She's currently in my hibden, so she'll be on cooldown; is that alright?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
Of course, I keep them in my lair so that the members can have easy access to them
@myriadofstars
Of course, I keep them in my lair so that the members can have easy access to them
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Hi @CrowHarlequin I can donate both Fox Rats if you're interested. [item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Fawn Fox Rat]
Hi @CrowHarlequin
I can donate both Fox Rats if you're interested.
Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
1 2 3 4