Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Give a compliment, Get a surprise! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote][/quote]So this is literally the title. So how it works is: 1. Give the person above you a compliment 2. Send them a surprise * 3. Then the person after you will do the same *= The surprises can include Dragons, Eggs, Familiars, Skins, Apparel, Gems, Treasure, etc. I am [b][/b] Subscribed[i][/i] so you don’t need to Ping me. If you have any questions DM. To make sure you read this, you need to put an emoji after your compliment. You can do this as many times as you’d like, but give others a chance. And don’t respond to your own compliment. [u][/u][b][/b]ANYONE CAN START Have fun!! UwUz
Quote:
So this is literally the title. So how it works is:
1. Give the person above you a compliment
2. Send them a surprise *
3. Then the person after you will do the same

*= The surprises can include Dragons, Eggs, Familiars, Skins, Apparel, Gems, Treasure, etc.

I am Subscribed so you don’t need to Ping me.
If you have any questions DM.
To make sure you read this, you need to put an emoji after your compliment.

You can do this as many times as you’d like, but give others a chance. And don’t respond to your own compliment.

ANYONE CAN START

Have fun!! UwUz
DarkShadow0w0, this is such a great idea!! And your dragon OceanWhisper is fabulous!! Absolutely stunning! [emoji=pirate ship size=1] (This was the best ocean emoji I could find lol)
DarkShadow0w0, this is such a great idea!! And your dragon OceanWhisper is fabulous!! Absolutely stunning! (This was the best ocean emoji I could find lol)

@Korrinda I love that your lair is full of coatls! (Ps. Paladin is my favorite)
@Korrinda I love that your lair is full of coatls! (Ps. Paladin is my favorite)
CtM8cLF.png oJVcgGH.png 45032c05290b02189e6255faa4bb651f9c888e65.png zsUNWgB.png
@RevHellebore I like your dragons! I really like Orbis. (I think that’s how you spell his name). :3

@RevHellebore I like your dragons! I really like Orbis. (I think that’s how you spell his name). :3

@DarkShadow0w0 love your vista !
@DarkShadow0w0 love your vista !
MPolXdg.gifxmCDsQn.gif xmCDsQn.gif xmCDsQn.gif 2LLOvXS.gif xmCDsQn.gif
pCxMRnd.gif 9VzQmqj.gif k0gX6u8.gif xmCDsQn.gif pCxMRnd.gif
@Flumeo, I love your avatar! ????
@Flumeo, I love your avatar! ????
6sl9IZQ.gif Untitled15_20210428000130.png
Untitled15_20210428000044.png
lesbiancatcher.png
@ViperidaeX
I really like the drawing in your signature, also your dragons are awesome, especially Shala.
@ViperidaeX
I really like the drawing in your signature, also your dragons are awesome, especially Shala.
Call me AKDG.
Autistic
Dragon enthusiast (seriously, space dragons are my aesthetic)
Relentless proponent of STEM
FR+0
@AnakidaDragalaxy

I love your Godslayers dragons! Starslash in particular is beautiful, she's got really pretty genes to match her Arcane primal eyes. c:
@AnakidaDragalaxy

I love your Godslayers dragons! Starslash in particular is beautiful, she's got really pretty genes to match her Arcane primal eyes. c:
aaa
  • she/her
  • +2 FR time
  • subbed to my threads
aa Kmqh5MX.png aaaaaaaaa
@Cassofish

Your dragons are lovely, I like Kazuma especially. I'm a sucker for pthalo/abyss colored dragons!

@Cassofish

Your dragons are lovely, I like Kazuma especially. I'm a sucker for pthalo/abyss colored dragons!

ssakg5R.png38J9w6I.pngl11-book.pngl21-book.png9dA7nU6.pngx8BOmKl.pngXg0gfHm.pngzSoE1fp.png1yZKIwe.pngl22-book.pngm25-book.pngl20-book.pngNhYsuUd.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Aidan Your lair is absolutely filled with pretties! I absolutely love Hestia [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]!
@Aidan
Your lair is absolutely filled with pretties! I absolutely love Hestia !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21