Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | HTBG Raffle - Drawing Winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
[center][img]https://imgur.com/WU65j8k.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2898521#post_44338895]Rules & Tickets[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2898521#post_44338896]Prizes [/url] Hiya! I'm not sure if there'll be too much interest for this, but I have a full set and then some of the goblin familiars that quite frankly, I do not need! I also have a lot of other festival items, so I thought, why not have a bit of fun and raffle it off [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
WU65j8k.png

Rules & Tickets | Prizes

Hiya! I'm not sure if there'll be too much interest for this, but I have a full set and then some of the goblin familiars that quite frankly, I do not need! I also have a lot of other festival items, so I thought, why not have a bit of fun and raffle it off
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uQ9pNEA.png[/img][/center] [list][*]Raffle will be running until [s]26th of September[/s] [b]25-09-2020 23:59 FR Server Time[/b] [*]Each person can only win once. [*]I'll be drawing winners in batches of 3. Whoever comes first picks 1 item, whoever comes second picks 2 items in order of preference, and whoever comes third picks 3 items in order of preference. [*]When sending PMs or CRs for tickets, please ensure you specify it's for the raffle. [*]Please double check on the spreadsheet (link below) in case I make a mistake [*]Please be patient, I've never done a raffle before! [*]There's no cap on how many tickets you can buy/earn. [*]There are [b]no refunds[/b] unless the raffle is cancelled. [*]I'll be using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org.[/url] [*]I will probably be adding more prizes to this! [/list] [quote name="How to get Tickets"] Tickets can be bought/earned in the following ways: [b]Currency:[/b] [list][*]1kT/g per ticket [*]2 tickets per festival currency[/list] [b]Chests:[/b] [list][*]Rusted Treasure Chest = 2 tickets [*]Iron Treasure Chest = 10 tickets [*]Gilded Treasure Chest = 20 tickets[/list] [b]Baldwin Materials[/b] Goo/Sludge/Ooze [list][*]Green = 1 [*]Yellow = 2 [*]Orange = 5 [*]Red = 8 [*]Purple = 10 [*]Blue = 20[/list] Muck [list] [*]Copper = 4 [*]Silver = 7 [*]Gold = 10[/list] Slime[list] [*]Grey = 5 [*]Black = 12 [*]White = 12 [/list] [b]Other:[/b] [list][*]You can earn 1 ticket when you bump this thread, for a maximum of 5 tickets a day. [i]I consider any post in this thread a bump![/i] [*]Items can also be used to buy tickets, converted at LAH. [/list] [b]Forum Signature![/b] You can also get a bonus 50 tickets if you put this button in your signature! Make sure to ping me and let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oJVcgGH.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2898521][img]https://i.imgur.com/oJVcgGH.png[/img][/url][/code] [/quote] [quote name="19-09-2020 Update"] We're currently sitting at 8000+ tickets, with only a week left to go! I wanted to go over a few things before the raffle ends next week. First of all; I will no longer be accepting tickets after the [b]25-09-2020 23:59 FR Server Time[/b] - so there's still a week to earn tickets. I've had to pull the end date forward by a day due to time constraints as a result of a new full-time job of mine. Pulling it forward gives me more of my weekend to devote to drawing the winners, so that you're not all left in the lurch. I will be drawing the first lot of tickets as soon as I have finished compiling all of the tickets on the spreadsheet. Second of all; As stated, [b]you can only win once[/b]. Third; I will be drawing in lots of 3, and it will be formatted as below: 1. Winner 1 2. Winner 2 3. Winner 3 The first person needs to list their first preference item, the second person needs to list their top 2 preferences, and third needs to list their top 3. I will keep drawing in lots of 3 until we run out of prizes - please check what prizes are left carefully so you don't claim 3 preferences that have been taken already. You will have [b]24 hours [/b]to claim your prize - if you don't claim you will be moved down to the next prize pot. If you fail to claim a second time, you will be put back in the ticket pool. Finally; I have approximately 56 festival skins from 2014-2020. Losers will go in the draw to win a randomly selected skin as a consolation prize of sorts. [/quote] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SCLLuv0kocRC7s64Ln1GxWIiX7yp2md_2TvLweo8uIU/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://imgur.com/YLDgxCk.png[/img][/url][/center]
uQ9pNEA.png
  • Raffle will be running until 26th of September 25-09-2020 23:59 FR Server Time
  • Each person can only win once.
  • I'll be drawing winners in batches of 3. Whoever comes first picks 1 item, whoever comes second picks 2 items in order of preference, and whoever comes third picks 3 items in order of preference.
  • When sending PMs or CRs for tickets, please ensure you specify it's for the raffle.
  • Please double check on the spreadsheet (link below) in case I make a mistake
  • Please be patient, I've never done a raffle before!
  • There's no cap on how many tickets you can buy/earn.
  • There are no refunds unless the raffle is cancelled.
  • I'll be using random.org.
  • I will probably be adding more prizes to this!
How to get Tickets wrote:
Tickets can be bought/earned in the following ways:
Currency:
  • 1kT/g per ticket
  • 2 tickets per festival currency
Chests:
  • Rusted Treasure Chest = 2 tickets
  • Iron Treasure Chest = 10 tickets
  • Gilded Treasure Chest = 20 tickets
Baldwin Materials
Goo/Sludge/Ooze
  • Green = 1
  • Yellow = 2
  • Orange = 5
  • Red = 8
  • Purple = 10
  • Blue = 20
Muck
  • Copper = 4
  • Silver = 7
  • Gold = 10
Slime
  • Grey = 5
  • Black = 12
  • White = 12
Other:
  • You can earn 1 ticket when you bump this thread, for a maximum of 5 tickets a day. I consider any post in this thread a bump!
  • Items can also be used to buy tickets, converted at LAH.
Forum Signature!
You can also get a bonus 50 tickets if you put this button in your signature! Make sure to ping me and let me know!
oJVcgGH.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2898521][img]https://i.imgur.com/oJVcgGH.png[/img][/url]
19-09-2020 Update wrote:
We're currently sitting at 8000+ tickets, with only a week left to go! I wanted to go over a few things before the raffle ends next week.

First of all; I will no longer be accepting tickets after the 25-09-2020 23:59 FR Server Time - so there's still a week to earn tickets. I've had to pull the end date forward by a day due to time constraints as a result of a new full-time job of mine. Pulling it forward gives me more of my weekend to devote to drawing the winners, so that you're not all left in the lurch. I will be drawing the first lot of tickets as soon as I have finished compiling all of the tickets on the spreadsheet.

Second of all; As stated, you can only win once.

Third; I will be drawing in lots of 3, and it will be formatted as below:

1. Winner 1
2. Winner 2
3. Winner 3

The first person needs to list their first preference item, the second person needs to list their top 2 preferences, and third needs to list their top 3. I will keep drawing in lots of 3 until we run out of prizes - please check what prizes are left carefully so you don't claim 3 preferences that have been taken already.

You will have 24 hours to claim your prize - if you don't claim you will be moved down to the next prize pot. If you fail to claim a second time, you will be put back in the ticket pool.

Finally; I have approximately 56 festival skins from 2014-2020. Losers will go in the draw to win a randomly selected skin as a consolation prize of sorts.
YLDgxCk.png
[center][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/21NDX5f.png[/img][/center] [quote name="Here there be Gerblins"][center] CLAIMED[/center] [/quote][columns] [quote name="Bubble Trouble"] [center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol] [quote name="Sea Bubbles"] [center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns][columns] [quote name="Breezy Day"] [center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol] [quote name="Blustery Day"] [center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns] [columns][quote name="Twilight"][center]CLAIMED [/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="Down with the Sickness"][center]CLAIMED[/columns] [columns][quote name="Sparky Sparky Boom-Man"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="Ice Ice Baby"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns][columns][quote name="It's a Kind of Magic"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="Spicy!"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns][columns][quote name="The Boulder"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="Rockbreaker"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns] [columns][quote name="The Leftovers Part 1"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="The Leftovers Part 2"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns] [columns][quote name="But wait, there's more!"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][nextcol][quote name="Still going!"][center]CLAIMED[/center][/quote][/columns] [quote name="Hasta La Vista, Baby"][center]CLAIMED[/quote][/center]
21NDX5f.png
Here there be Gerblins wrote:
CLAIMED
Bubble Trouble wrote:
CLAIMED
Sea Bubbles wrote:
CLAIMED
Breezy Day wrote:
CLAIMED
Blustery Day wrote:
CLAIMED
Twilight wrote:
CLAIMED
Down with the Sickness wrote:
CLAIMED
Sparky Sparky Boom-Man wrote:
CLAIMED
Ice Ice Baby wrote:
CLAIMED
It's a Kind of Magic wrote:
CLAIMED
Spicy! wrote:
CLAIMED
The Boulder wrote:
CLAIMED
Rockbreaker wrote:
CLAIMED
The Leftovers Part 1 wrote:
CLAIMED
The Leftovers Part 2 wrote:
CLAIMED
But wait, there's more! wrote:
CLAIMED
Still going! wrote:
CLAIMED
Hasta La Vista, Baby wrote:
CLAIMED
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fkcbrlQ.png[/img] 1. Shatapatrika - [i]Twilight[/i] [item=insubstantial illusionist][item=obscuring goblin][item=trickster's magic cards] 2. AspenCrow - [i]Here there be gerblins[/i] [item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Shining Goblin][item=Blazing Goblin][item=Crumbling Goblin] 3. DragonElles - [i]Breezy Day[/i] [item=Gusting Goblin][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Cloudkeeper Herald] 4. IcyGlaceon471 - [i]Sparky Sparky Boom Man[/i] [item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Surgestream Coat] 5. WICKEDisgood818 - [i]Bubble Trouble[/i] [item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Wavebreak Snarler] 6. GoblinKingpin - [i]But wait, there's more![/i] [item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] 7. Bxy26 - [i]It's a kind of magic[/i] [item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Stardust Scholar][item=Spellwrought Shardhide] 8. FancyDragonQueen - [i]Spicy[/i] [item=Magma Embear][item=Molten Marauder][item=Black Iron Plates] 9. Doodlewolf - [i]The Leftovers pt 1[/i] [item=Sapling Speaker][item=Granite Guardian][item=Deadland Disciple] 10. hashrapmodus413 - [i]Blustery Day[/i] [item=Hurricane Herald][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] 11. finder77 - [i]Hasta la Vista, Baby[/i] [item=Vista: Brightshine Jubilee][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus][item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] 12. dragongem23 - [i]Rockbreaker[/i] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Granite Guardian] 13. RQuestions - [i]Down With The Sickness[/i] [item=Enduring Goblin][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Scavenger's Tatters] 14. Silvercats2 - [i]Ice Ice Baby[/i] [item=Frozen Goblin][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Chillspike Crown] 15. Raptorclaw - [i]The Leftovers Part 2[/i] [item=Sapling Speaker][item=Spirit of Light][item=Luminous Legguards] 16. Herodias - [i]Still Going[/i] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Spellwrought Shardhide] 17. gryphon982 - [i]Sea Bubbles[/i] [item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Seawater Savior][item=Deeprealm Trident] 18. IllusiveFox - [i]The Boulder[/i] [item=Granite Guardian][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Gem Thief]
fkcbrlQ.png
1. Shatapatrika - Twilight
Insubstantial Illusionist Obscuring Goblin Trickster's Magic Cards
2. AspenCrow - Here there be gerblins
Bubbling Goblin Gusting Goblin Obscuring Goblin Frozen Goblin Enduring Goblin Enchanting Goblin Sparkling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Shining Goblin Blazing Goblin Crumbling Goblin
3. DragonElles - Breezy Day
Gusting Goblin Hurricane Herald Cloudkeeper Herald
4. IcyGlaceon471 - Sparky Sparky Boom Man
Sparkling Goblin Lightning Lancer Surgestream Coat
5. WICKEDisgood818 - Bubble Trouble
Bubbling Goblin Bubble Nymph Wavebreak Snarler
6. GoblinKingpin - But wait, there's more!
Warmwater Wanderers Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape
7. Bxy26 - It's a kind of magic
Enchanting Goblin Stardust Scholar Spellwrought Shardhide
8. FancyDragonQueen - Spicy
Magma Embear Molten Marauder Black Iron Plates
9. Doodlewolf - The Leftovers pt 1
Sapling Speaker Granite Guardian Deadland Disciple
10. hashrapmodus413 - Blustery Day
Hurricane Herald Cloudkeeper Herald Bamboo Breeze Cape
11. finder77 - Hasta la Vista, Baby
Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
12. dragongem23 - Rockbreaker
Bluffclamber Belongings Crystalcourt Cascades Granite Guardian
13. RQuestions - Down With The Sickness
Enduring Goblin Deadland Disciple Scavenger's Tatters
14. Silvercats2 - Ice Ice Baby
Frozen Goblin Snowfall Robe Chillspike Crown
15. Raptorclaw - The Leftovers Part 2
Sapling Speaker Spirit of Light Luminous Legguards
16. Herodias - Still Going
Pyrite Pauldrons Conflagrant Kilt Spellwrought Shardhide
17. gryphon982 - Sea Bubbles
Bubbling Goblin Seawater Savior Deeprealm Trident
18. IllusiveFox - The Boulder
Granite Guardian Bluffclamber Belongings Gem Thief
claim
claim
Aaaand I think that's everything! Open!

please don't quiz me on my knowledge of the adventure zone, I've only listened up to Petals to the Metal
Aaaand I think that's everything! Open!

please don't quiz me on my knowledge of the adventure zone, I've only listened up to Petals to the Metal
well well well :D sending moneyz <3
well well well :D sending moneyz <3
and bumping with that ;)
and bumping with that ;)
buying some tickets

really love the bottom three categories
buying some tickets

really love the bottom three categories
Sending for tickets + bump! :3 (honestly just joining for the Crystalcourt Cascades lol)
Sending for tickets + bump! :3 (honestly just joining for the Crystalcourt Cascades lol)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70