Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done, Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
Sending in a whole lotta mats! (idk if this counts as a bump lmao, if not thats totally fine)
Sending in a whole lotta mats! (idk if this counts as a bump lmao, if not thats totally fine)
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
@Hydrixz404 I'll send over two stacks then!

@IzzetQueen Ready for them! Might take a bit to add em all up and record them!
@Hydrixz404 I'll send over two stacks then!

@IzzetQueen Ready for them! Might take a bit to add em all up and record them!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
That's fine! Take your time! <3
That's fine! Take your time! <3
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
[center][b]New Prizes Added![/b][/center] [center][quote=I can see your halo][item=luminous halo][item=Voltaic Halo][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Contaminated Halo][item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Glitterfreeze Halo][item=Murkmirth Halo][item=Aerborne Halo][item=Fathomsearch Halo][item=Gladegift Halo][/quote] [/center] [center][quote=Too many Impostors][item=paper fae masque][item=paper mirror masque][item=paper pearlcatcher masque][item=paper spiral masque][item=paper snapper masque][item=paper imperial masque][item=paper wildclaw masque][item=paper bogsneak masque][/quote][/center]
New Prizes Added!
I can see your halo wrote:
Luminous Halo Voltaic Halo Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Halo Crystalcourt Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Murkmirth Halo Aerborne Halo Fathomsearch Halo Gladegift Halo
Too many Impostors wrote:
Paper Fae Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Imperial Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque Paper Bogsneak Masque
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx hello! to clarify, is smelting the reducing of items in Baldwin's cauldron? (sorry if this is a dumb question, I don't know all the terminology of stuff yet)

if so, could I smelt a stack for you?
@xXShiverXx hello! to clarify, is smelting the reducing of items in Baldwin's cauldron? (sorry if this is a dumb question, I don't know all the terminology of stuff yet)

if so, could I smelt a stack for you?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@BFD666 That is correct! Sending over a stack now!
@BFD666 That is correct! Sending over a stack now!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Thank you!
Thank you!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Hello there I would love to participate :D I'm sending you some gems <3
Hello there I would love to participate :D I'm sending you some gems <3
@xXShiverXx oh I would like to participate as well will be sending over a lot of Baldwin mats! I can also meltdown a stack of Baldwin mats!
@xXShiverXx oh I would like to participate as well will be sending over a lot of Baldwin mats! I can also meltdown a stack of Baldwin mats!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn I will send over a stack for you to melt then! Thank you!
@SayuriHawthorn I will send over a stack for you to melt then! Thank you!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135