Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done, Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/742880841570582528/Water_Raffle.png[/img] [quote=][b]Update[/b]: I got my days mixed up a bit oops, don't post things super late at night lol, tomorrow will be the last day for tickets! I will most likely be asleep when it ends tomorrow! Winners will be drawn on the 27th! Drawing in batches of three, you will have 24 hours to respond, if you don't then you will be put to the top of the next drawing, if after that you still do not respond your name will be put back in to draw again! I will do this much like the OOF raffles where you choose in the order you are drawn! Thank you to everyone who participated and may RNG be in your favor.[/quote] Thank you for being patient! Hello and welcome to a sprite raffle! I got my hands on some extra sprites and want to raffle them off! There will be three main winners and winners for other smaller prizes! This is my first raffle so bare with me if I am slow[/center] [center][size=4]Currently: [color=green]Online [quote=Rules] [LIST] [*]Raffle will last until [b]September 26th[/b] 23:59 FR time [*]Each person can only win once [*]I would prefer you [b]not[/b] enter if you already have these sprites, as I would like them to go to people who do not have them yet. [*]Tickets can be bought in multiple ways check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2897307#post_44302649]here[/url] for more info [*]Send in tickets via PM with a title something along the line of "raffle tickets". If sending in items that exceed a PM attachment, then send a One-way CR. [*]I encourage you to double check me on the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n7LTWMbAOMCse-OKBCK_yuJiZcp5ok4CjGSn-9-lwQA/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url], and let me know if I missed anything [*] There will be no refunds unless raffle is canceled [/LIST]
Water_Raffle.png
wrote:
Update: I got my days mixed up a bit oops, don't post things super late at night lol, tomorrow will be the last day for tickets! I will most likely be asleep when it ends tomorrow! Winners will be drawn on the 27th! Drawing in batches of three, you will have 24 hours to respond, if you don't then you will be put to the top of the next drawing, if after that you still do not respond your name will be put back in to draw again! I will do this much like the OOF raffles where you choose in the order you are drawn! Thank you to everyone who participated and may RNG be in your favor.

Thank you for being patient!

Hello and welcome to a sprite raffle! I got my hands on some extra sprites and want to raffle them off! There will be three main winners and winners for other smaller prizes! This is my first raffle so bare with me if I am slow
Currently: Online

Rules wrote:
  • Raffle will last until September 26th 23:59 FR time
  • Each person can only win once
  • I would prefer you not enter if you already have these sprites, as I would like them to go to people who do not have them yet.
  • Tickets can be bought in multiple ways check here for more info
  • Send in tickets via PM with a title something along the line of "raffle tickets". If sending in items that exceed a PM attachment, then send a One-way CR.
  • I encourage you to double check me on the spreadsheet, and let me know if I missed anything
  • There will be no refunds unless raffle is canceled
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/742884859361493082/Prizes.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://imgur.com/Dc1Wmwt]Proof[/url] for extras[/center] [center][quote=Water you waiting for]Taken[/quote] [quote=Nature 1.0]Taken[/quote] [center][quote=Nature 2.0]Taken [/center] [center][b]Other Smaller Winners[/b][/center] [center][Quote=Ice Sprite Impostor]Taken[/center][/quote] [center][quote=Earth Sprite Fraud]Taken[/center][/quote] [center][quote=Fire Sprite Trickster]Taken[/center] [center][Quote=Wind Sprite Hoax]Taken[/quote] [quote=Shadow Sprite Phoney]Taken[/quote] [quote=404 Error: No Light Sprite Found]Taken[/quote] [quote=Plague Sprite Swindler]Taken[/quote] [quote=Arcane Sprite Cheat]Taken[/quote] [quote=Lightning Sprite Sham]Taken[/quote] [/center] [center][quote=I can see your halo]Taken[/quote] [/center] [center][quote=Too many Impostors][item=paper fae masque][item=paper mirror masque][item=paper guardian masque][item=paper pearlcatcher masque][item=paper spiral masque][item=paper snapper masque][item=paper skydancer masque][item=paper imperial masque][item=paper wildclaw masque][item=paper bogsneak masque][item=paper coatl masque] Coatl Masque donated by AnimeFan00, Skydancer/Guardian Masque donated by Ailaris [/quote][/center] [center][quote=Egg]Taken[/quote][/center] [center] [quote=All The Hair]Taken[/quote][/center] [center][quote=and Scene]Taken][/quote] [quote=Magical Girl]Taken[/quote][/center] [center][quote=Fire Rep Starter Pack] Taken[/center] [center][quote=it's a pirates life][item=blue and gold macaw][item=scene: voyage of the tenacity][item=scarlet macaw][/center] [center][b]More may be added as the raffle goes on![/b][/center]
Prizes.png
Proof for extras
Water you waiting for wrote:
Taken
Nature 1.0 wrote:
Taken
Nature 2.0 wrote:
Taken

Other Smaller Winners
Ice Sprite Impostor wrote:
Taken

Earth Sprite Fraud wrote:
Taken

Fire Sprite Trickster wrote:
Taken
Wind Sprite Hoax wrote:
Taken
Shadow Sprite Phoney wrote:
Taken
404 Error: No Light Sprite Found wrote:
Taken
Plague Sprite Swindler wrote:
Taken
Arcane Sprite Cheat wrote:
Taken
Lightning Sprite Sham wrote:
Taken
I can see your halo wrote:
Taken
Too many Impostors wrote:
Paper Fae Masque Paper Mirror Masque Paper Guardian Masque Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Snapper Masque Paper Skydancer Masque Paper Imperial Masque Paper Wildclaw Masque Paper Bogsneak Masque Paper Coatl Masque
Coatl Masque donated by AnimeFan00, Skydancer/Guardian Masque donated by Ailaris
Egg wrote:
Taken
All The Hair wrote:
Taken
and Scene wrote:
Taken]
Magical Girl wrote:
Taken
Fire Rep Starter Pack wrote:
Taken
it's a pirates life wrote:
Blue and Gold Macaw Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity Scarlet Macaw
More may be added as the raffle goes on!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/742884835005038662/Tickets.png[/img][/center] [Quote=Tickets]Tickets can be bought/earned in four different ways [b]Currency[/b] 1g or 1.2kt for one ticket ____________________________________________________________________ [b]Baldwin Materials[/b] [u]Goo/Sludge/Ooze[/u] Green - 1 ticket Yellow - 2 tickets Orange - 4 tickets Red - 8 tickets Purple - 15 tickets Blue - 30 tickets [u] Muck/Slime[/u] Bronze Mucks/Grey Slime - 5 tickets Silver Mucks/Black Slime - 7 tickets Gold Mucks/White Slime - 15 tickets [u] Other Mats[/u] Glass Beaker - 5 tickets Sizzling Phosphorus - 15 tickets Infused Fragment - 22 tickets Reenforced Glass Beaker - 40 tickets Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 32 tickets Irradiated Alchemical Reduction - 30 tickets Fine Alchemical Reduction - 80 tickets Imbued Sulfur - 300 tickets ____________________________________________________________________ [b]Baldwin Smelting[/b] You can earn [b]350 tickets[/b] by smelting a stack of 99 items and [b]120 tickets[/b] by smelting a CR full of familiars/apparel, just ping me and tell me what you want! *Note tickets will only be counted after the items are smelted and sent back, you will earn ~3.5 tickets per item smelted ____________________________________________________________________ [b]Bumping[/b] You can earn three tickets per day by bumping the raffle! (one bump per ticket!)* *Bumps must be at least 15 mins apart from your own post ex Person 1 posts at 12:00 Person 2 posts at 12:15 Person 1 posts at 12:17 Person 1 can bump again after 15 mins from your own post! ____________________________________________________________________ [b]Dragon Eggs[/b] I will accept unhatched eggs for tickets! any and all. 1 Egg - 315 Tickets ____________________________________________________________________ Place this in your forum signature to gain an additional 50 tickets! Just ping me and show me that it's there! [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2897307][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/743266381398540389/Banner.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/743266381398540389/Banner.png[/img][/center]
Tickets.png
Tickets wrote:
Tickets can be bought/earned in four different ways

Currency
1g or 1.2kt for one ticket

Baldwin Materials
Goo/Sludge/Ooze
Green - 1 ticket
Yellow - 2 tickets
Orange - 4 tickets
Red - 8 tickets
Purple - 15 tickets
Blue - 30 tickets

Muck/Slime

Bronze Mucks/Grey Slime - 5 tickets
Silver Mucks/Black Slime - 7 tickets
Gold Mucks/White Slime - 15 tickets

Other Mats

Glass Beaker - 5 tickets
Sizzling Phosphorus - 15 tickets
Infused Fragment - 22 tickets
Reenforced Glass Beaker - 40 tickets
Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 32 tickets
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction - 30 tickets
Fine Alchemical Reduction - 80 tickets
Imbued Sulfur - 300 tickets

Baldwin Smelting
You can earn 350 tickets by smelting a stack of 99 items and 120 tickets by smelting a CR full of familiars/apparel, just ping me and tell me what you want!

*Note tickets will only be counted after the items are smelted and sent back, you will earn ~3.5 tickets per item smelted

Bumping
You can earn three tickets per day by bumping the raffle! (one bump per ticket!)*

*Bumps must be at least 15 mins apart from your own post
ex
Person 1 posts at 12:00
Person 2 posts at 12:15
Person 1 posts at 12:17

Person 1 can bump again after 15 mins from your own post!

Dragon Eggs
I will accept unhatched eggs for tickets! any and all.
1 Egg - 315 Tickets

Place this in your forum signature to gain an additional 50 tickets! Just ping me and show me that it's there!
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2897307][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/743266381398540389/Banner.png[/img][/url]
Banner.png
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n7LTWMbAOMCse-OKBCK_yuJiZcp5ok4CjGSn-9-lwQA/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/742884881406885888/spreedsheet.png[/img][/center][/url]
spreedsheet.png
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[quote=LDP]ezlu, Verbenas
LDP wrote:
ezlu, Verbenas
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@Mun @Viscere @LunaWard @AwkwardTrash @MyHartWillDrogon @WormOnAString @Phrygian @guacamacaYT @Kitty1425 @CloudTay @Ailaris @FoolishPrince, @LucifurLaurens @CorvidCryptid @Karacal @Drauphnyr @AmarilloBlue

Pinging all of you because you showed interest on discord/tumblr! Letting you know that the raffle is open!
@Mun @Viscere @LunaWard @AwkwardTrash @MyHartWillDrogon @WormOnAString @Phrygian @guacamacaYT @Kitty1425 @CloudTay @Ailaris @FoolishPrince, @LucifurLaurens @CorvidCryptid @Karacal @Drauphnyr @AmarilloBlue

Pinging all of you because you showed interest on discord/tumblr! Letting you know that the raffle is open!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx
Hello there! I would love to enter!

(throwing 5 gold and 5 silver mucks at you!)

Also...would this count as a bump? Probably not. XD
@xXShiverXx
Hello there! I would love to enter!

(throwing 5 gold and 5 silver mucks at you!)

Also...would this count as a bump? Probably not. XD
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
@Ailaris I can count that as a bump! I don't mind
@Ailaris I can count that as a bump! I don't mind
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
starts celebrating
Yay! Even the Smaller Winners are amazing! Even if I don't win a sprite, if I get a elemental 'pack' I'll be really happy(my growing collection of flight reps is hurting my wallet, XD)
starts celebrating
Yay! Even the Smaller Winners are amazing! Even if I don't win a sprite, if I get a elemental 'pack' I'll be really happy(my growing collection of flight reps is hurting my wallet, XD)
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
@xXshiverXx hey! May I smelt 2 stacks of items for you if that’s ok? (Might come back for more if I get them all done)
@xXshiverXx hey! May I smelt 2 stacks of items for you if that’s ok? (Might come back for more if I get them all done)
bwekPkc.pngiNvKXro.pngLFhpffe.pngZOnCBys.png3iZp1x0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135