Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS (6)! Looking for homes!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
bump for new dragons
bump for new dragons
banner.png
//sliiiiiides in

I will gladly pay you for 28, 29, and 30 because those jaguar babies are cute as heck

what no i'm absolutely not subscribed to this thread because you have the best dragon descriptions ever what are you talking about
//sliiiiiides in

I will gladly pay you for 28, 29, and 30 because those jaguar babies are cute as heck

what no i'm absolutely not subscribed to this thread because you have the best dragon descriptions ever what are you talking about
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight! Aww, thanks! That's so nice to know, I was afraid the descriptions could be annoying! XD

Anyway, if you want all three Jaguar siblings I can send them to you, don't worry about payment. I just want them to have good homes! ^^
@malafight! Aww, thanks! That's so nice to know, I was afraid the descriptions could be annoying! XD

Anyway, if you want all three Jaguar siblings I can send them to you, don't worry about payment. I just want them to have good homes! ^^
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle aaaaaa thank you ;O;9 I'm sorry for like constantly nabbing your dragons but I have like no self-control and BABIES CUTE;;;

i just got free space in my lair too but aaaaaaaaaa
@GhostlyWaffle aaaaaa thank you ;O;9 I'm sorry for like constantly nabbing your dragons but I have like no self-control and BABIES CUTE;;;

i just got free space in my lair too but aaaaaaaaaa
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight Relax! You're welcome! :D As I said, I feel really really really happy that they are gonna have a good home! So I'm the one who should thank you! ^^
@malafight Relax! You're welcome! :D As I said, I feel really really really happy that they are gonna have a good home! So I'm the one who should thank you! ^^
banner.png
bump for new dragons! ^^
bump for new dragons! ^^
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle All of your dragons are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting this, that is so kind of you. I just joined and would love to add a third dragon to my little home, is #13 still available? Thank you!
@GhostlyWaffle All of your dragons are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting this, that is so kind of you. I just joined and would love to add a third dragon to my little home, is #13 still available? Thank you!
fG8Yl7v.png
@DamienLucie Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoy them! ^^ Also welcome to the site, hope you like it here! Yes, #13 is available! I'm sending him to you via Crossroads. ^^

Also if you feel like grabbing another, either now or in the future, don't be shy to ask! :)
@DamienLucie Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoy them! ^^ Also welcome to the site, hope you like it here! Yes, #13 is available! I'm sending him to you via Crossroads. ^^

Also if you feel like grabbing another, either now or in the future, don't be shy to ask! :)
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle Thank you so much! I already love it here! You are so kind. I can't wait to meet the dragon heading my way.

Admittedly I also have my eye on those two beautiful Bogsneak boys (25 and 26 I believe), but I don't want to be too selfish in case someone else is also looking to give them a good home! :)
@GhostlyWaffle Thank you so much! I already love it here! You are so kind. I can't wait to meet the dragon heading my way.

Admittedly I also have my eye on those two beautiful Bogsneak boys (25 and 26 I believe), but I don't want to be too selfish in case someone else is also looking to give them a good home! :)
fG8Yl7v.png
@ghostlywaffle can i have #63351909 please? and, like you said, name her caramel? also, if you have a pinglist, please do add me![url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63351909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633520/63351909_350.png[/img][/url]
@ghostlywaffle can i have #63351909 please? and, like you said, name her caramel? also, if you have a pinglist, please do add me!63351909_350.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49