Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS (6)! Looking for homes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Heya, I was looking for the perfect mate for one of my female dragons, and i think he would be amazing for her! if he's still available could i adopt him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62619889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626199/62619889_350.png[/img][/url]
Heya, I was looking for the perfect mate for one of my female dragons, and i think he would be amazing for her! if he's still available could i adopt him?
62619889_350.png
7m5bxuc.png FMvXShY.png pfVSCXL.png
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
oeps sorry forgot to ping @GhostlyWaffle
oeps sorry forgot to ping @GhostlyWaffle
7m5bxuc.png FMvXShY.png pfVSCXL.png
rGoIOH9.png
96cw7US.png
I8RzYnZ.png
@ShadowDragonxv Of course! I'm sending you a CR with him! ^^
@ShadowDragonxv Of course! I'm sending you a CR with him! ^^
banner.png
ohhh god @GhostlyWaffle my noodle-loving heart demands I ask nicely for that lil spiral baby you've got available, if it isn't too much trouble? ;3; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63143704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631438/63143704_350.png[/img][/url]
ohhh god @GhostlyWaffle my noodle-loving heart demands I ask nicely for that lil spiral baby you've got available, if it isn't too much trouble? ;3;

63143704_350.png
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
bump for new dragons! :3
bump for new dragons! :3
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle so I know you gave me a heads-up for the Spirals, but that male Tundra... A MAN OF TASTE AND BEAUTY. If you would be okay with with a second adoption, I'd name him after our pet python with similar coloration, Sulphur! >w<

EDIT: also i keep forgetting to tell you this but your lil blurbs about each dragon, A+, perfect, I love them, keep up the excellent work
@GhostlyWaffle so I know you gave me a heads-up for the Spirals, but that male Tundra... A MAN OF TASTE AND BEAUTY. If you would be okay with with a second adoption, I'd name him after our pet python with similar coloration, Sulphur! >w<

EDIT: also i keep forgetting to tell you this but your lil blurbs about each dragon, A+, perfect, I love them, keep up the excellent work
@malafight That's just great! You can take as many as you please, I'm happy to see them finding good lairs. I'm sending you a CR with him! (#18 right? It's the only male Tundra but my anxiety demands that I ask anyways)

Oh also, a pet python is awesome! I love snakes! ^^
@malafight That's just great! You can take as many as you please, I'm happy to see them finding good lairs. I'm sending you a CR with him! (#18 right? It's the only male Tundra but my anxiety demands that I ask anyways)

Oh also, a pet python is awesome! I love snakes! ^^
banner.png
@GhostlyWaffle #18 is correct! Sorry for not linking this time, got a little too eager XD

We do toooo!! We've actually got 4! 2 ball pythons, a corn snake, and a red-tail boa! They are such funny noodles and I love them!! >w<

Sorry for taking your thread off on a tangent ksjdhgsd THANK YOU FOR THE BABIES <3
@GhostlyWaffle #18 is correct! Sorry for not linking this time, got a little too eager XD

We do toooo!! We've actually got 4! 2 ball pythons, a corn snake, and a red-tail boa! They are such funny noodles and I love them!! >w<

Sorry for taking your thread off on a tangent ksjdhgsd THANK YOU FOR THE BABIES <3
@GhostlyWaffle May I have #9 and #17? If not both then just #17. I'll name them Anhn and Koi. Thank you !
@GhostlyWaffle May I have #9 and #17? If not both then just #17. I'll name them Anhn and Koi. Thank you !
@eatthepreists Yes, you can have them both! ^^ Thanks for the adoption! I'm sending them right away via CR!
@eatthepreists Yes, you can have them both! ^^ Thanks for the adoption! I'm sending them right away via CR!
banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49