Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[center][b]SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE DERGS Farewell Giveaway[/b] [b]CURRENTLY DONE WITH PAGE 25[/b][/center] I decided it's time for me to leave FR behind. I had lots of fun here and I would be lying if I said it doesn't make me a bit sad to close this chapter, but welp, that's life. And now for the interesting part. [b]Long story short, I have things to give away![/b] The rules are simple and as follows: [LIST] [*]up to 5 items per person [*]the items must all be different (so no asking for 2x Chillspike Crowns, for example) [*]first come, first served [*]pinging not required, just make a post in this thread [*]you will also receive some [s]treasure, random food, alchemy stuff and other items[/s] [i](but not materials. why not materials? I hoardsold almost all the non-alchemy materials before I thought of giving them away at random because I'm a dunderhead, sorry)[/i] [b]RAN OUT OF ALL OF IT[/b] [/LIST] Provisionary deadine is [s][b]7th August[/b], which is when my last nest will hatch, but if I have anything after that, I'll probably pop in every now and then until everything (or almost everything) is gone.[/s] Babies hatched, stuff still left, will keep going until it's gone. And, since one of the reasons I'm leaving FR is my lack of time, I will probably check this thread only [s]once or twice per day[/s] once per... uh... days or weeks, so it may take a while until I send out the items or update the available stuff list. Sorry in advance. The stuff list will be updated more or less when I get through one forum page of requests, so if you want to make sure the thing you want wasn't taken, please check in the thread. ------------- [center][b]APPAREL[/b][/center] [item=crimson arm silks][item=celadon silk scarf][item=celadon tail bangle][item=celadon fillet][item=ebony filigree gauntlets][item=ebony filigree helmet][item=ebony filigree tail guard][item=ebony filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree wing guard][item=ebony filigree][item=cobalt filigree banner][item=cobalt filigree boots][item=cobalt filigree gauntlets][item=cobalt filigree helmet][item=cobalt filigree breastplate][item=cobalt filigree wing guards][item=dusk rogue gloves][item=stonekeeper crown][item=grove sylvan bracelets][item=ferocious claws][item=raven woodtreads][item=raven woodtreads][item=cloudberry plumed headdress][item=hoary scale wingplates][item=hoary scale cuirass][item=hoary scale gorget][item=hoary scale tassets][item=sparkling violet head bow][item=standard of the lightweaver][item=standard of the lightweaver][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=standard of the stormcatcher][item=flameforger crucible][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=voltvolley implements][item=voltvolley implements] ------------- [center][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/center] [item=chimera][item=darktouched chimera][item=glossy durskrat][item=wispwillow peryton][item=masked phantom][item=swamphaunt kelpie][item=bubble nymph][item=boulder nymph][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=contaminated ambassador][item=crystalcourt ambassador][item=dapplemane deceiver][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=fathomsearch ambassador][item=dripcave deputy][item=scorchpaw prowler][item=runescar lynx][item=highland gem guardian][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=contagion gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=everbloom gem guardian][item=shining cancer][item=crackling leo] ------------- [center][b]SPECIALTY[/b][/center] [item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: icewarden][item=vista: tidelord][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item=scene: stormcatcher's domain][item=scene: stormcatcher's domain] ------------- [center][b]SKINS & ACCENTS[/b][/center] [item=skin: skogsbrand][item=skin: infernal fur][item=skin: bracket sporehost][item=skin: dark ice][item=accent: umbral fleece][item=skin: umbral fleece][item=skin: riptide][item=skin: shrieking striker][item=skin: kinetic][item=skin: night flares][item=skin: lost memories][item=accent: iron stomach][item=skin: suntouched marble][item=accent: glow worm cave] [b]Note:[/b] the two accents that don't show their names are "Lava Eater"; wrong items show up in the post when I use the item code, so I had to post them as images and just put a link to the AH search instead. ------------- [center][b]BATTLE ITEMS & OTHER[/b][/center] [item=berserker][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush][item=ambush] Phew. I think that's all.
SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE DERGS
Farewell Giveaway

CURRENTLY DONE WITH PAGE 25

I decided it's time for me to leave FR behind. I had lots of fun here and I would be lying if I said it doesn't make me a bit sad to close this chapter, but welp, that's life.

And now for the interesting part.

Long story short, I have things to give away!

The rules are simple and as follows:
  • up to 5 items per person
  • the items must all be different (so no asking for 2x Chillspike Crowns, for example)
  • first come, first served
  • pinging not required, just make a post in this thread
  • you will also receive some treasure, random food, alchemy stuff and other items (but not materials. why not materials? I hoardsold almost all the non-alchemy materials before I thought of giving them away at random because I'm a dunderhead, sorry) RAN OUT OF ALL OF IT

Provisionary deadine is 7th August, which is when my last nest will hatch, but if I have anything after that, I'll probably pop in every now and then until everything (or almost everything) is gone. Babies hatched, stuff still left, will keep going until it's gone.

And, since one of the reasons I'm leaving FR is my lack of time, I will probably check this thread only once or twice per day once per... uh... days or weeks, so it may take a while until I send out the items or update the available stuff list. Sorry in advance.

The stuff list will be updated more or less when I get through one forum page of requests, so if you want to make sure the thing you want wasn't taken, please check in the thread.

APPAREL

Crimson Arm Silks Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Fillet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Cobalt Filigree Banner Cobalt Filigree Boots Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Cobalt Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Dusk Rogue Gloves Stonekeeper Crown Grove Sylvan Bracelets Ferocious Claws Raven Woodtreads Raven Woodtreads Cloudberry Plumed Headdress Hoary Scale Wingplates Hoary Scale Cuirass Hoary Scale Gorget Hoary Scale Tassets Sparkling Violet Head Bow Standard of the Lightweaver Standard of the Lightweaver Thundercrack Cogspanner Thundercrack Cogspanner Standard of the Stormcatcher Flameforger Crucible Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Windsinger Standard of the Windsinger Standard of the Windsinger Standard of the Gladekeeper Standard of the Gladekeeper Voltvolley Implements Voltvolley Implements

FAMILIARS

Chimera Darktouched Chimera Wispwillow Peryton Masked Phantom Swamphaunt Kelpie Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Conflagrant Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Dapplemane Deceiver Murkmirth Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Dripcave Deputy Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx Highland Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian Shining Cancer Crackling Leo
SPECIALTY

Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Icewarden Vista: Tidelord Vista: Plasmpool Armor Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain

SKINS & ACCENTS

Skin: Skogsbrand Skin: Infernal Fur Skin: Bracket Sporehost Skin: Dark Ice Skin: Umbral Fleece Skin: Riptide Skin: Shrieking Striker Skin: Kinetic Skin: Night Flares Skin: Lost Memories Accent: Iron Stomach Skin: Suntouched Marble Accent: Glow Worm Cave

Note: the two accents that don't show their names are "Lava Eater"; wrong items show up in the post when I use the item code, so I had to post them as images and just put a link to the AH search instead.

BATTLE ITEMS & OTHER

Berserker Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush Ambush

Phew. I think that's all.
@SoLongAndThanks How much for the sprites, the dusk rogue vest, and the standard of the plaguebringer?

Edit: I mean any of the sprites, not all, mistyped that one :P
@SoLongAndThanks How much for the sprites, the dusk rogue vest, and the standard of the plaguebringer?

Edit: I mean any of the sprites, not all, mistyped that one :P
@solongandthanks Can I please have the frigid fugitive shackles, Solar blades, Earth Sprite, bone chimes, and bluffclamber belongings?
@solongandthanks Can I please have the frigid fugitive shackles, Solar blades, Earth Sprite, bone chimes, and bluffclamber belongings?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@SoLongAndThanks, best of luck out of FR :) Thank yous o much for this!

May I please have:

- Contaminated Infected Talons
- Spellwrought Shardhide
- Bramble Mantle
- Gloomwillow Guide
- Shadowstrike?
@SoLongAndThanks, best of luck out of FR :) Thank yous o much for this!

May I please have:

- Contaminated Infected Talons
- Spellwrought Shardhide
- Bramble Mantle
- Gloomwillow Guide
- Shadowstrike?
can i have:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
earth sprite Water or wind sprite is fine too :>
Luminous Halo
Solar blades
and Skeletal Chimes? looks like it's taken, if so uhh Magmatic Pauldrons works too :> thankee
Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you a farewell <3
can i have:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
earth sprite Water or wind sprite is fine too :>
Luminous Halo
Solar blades
and Skeletal Chimes? looks like it's taken, if so uhh Magmatic Pauldrons works too :> thankee
Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you a farewell <3
XDRtGHs.png
@SoLongAndThanks

Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Will o' the Ember
Starlight cloak
Wind Sprite
Water sprite
please if they’re still avaible! c:

if not, i’d be happy with pretty much anything festival related! skins/accents,apparel, familiars..anything!

i hope you’ll have a wonderful day/evening and thank you for everything in advance! <3
@SoLongAndThanks

Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Will o' the Ember
Starlight cloak
Wind Sprite
Water sprite
please if they’re still avaible! c:

if not, i’d be happy with pretty much anything festival related! skins/accents,apparel, familiars..anything!

i hope you’ll have a wonderful day/evening and thank you for everything in advance! <3
@SoLongAndThanks Is there prices on these items? [Item=pyrite pauldrons] [item=gem thief] [item=crystalcourt halo] [item=prismatic token] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Good luck! Hope everything goes well.
@SoLongAndThanks

Is there prices on these items?

Pyrite Pauldrons Gem Thief Crystalcourt Halo Prismatic Token Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Good luck! Hope everything goes well.
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
@SoLongAndThanks
Hi! Thank you for doing this and I wish the best for you! :)
Could I get the Moonglow Thorns, Wind Sprite, Golden Silk Veil, Luminous Halo and the Magmatic Pauldrons? Thank you!
@SoLongAndThanks
Hi! Thank you for doing this and I wish the best for you! :)
Could I get the Moonglow Thorns, Wind Sprite, Golden Silk Veil, Luminous Halo and the Magmatic Pauldrons? Thank you!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@SoLongAndThanks

Thank you so much for doing this! Could I please get one each of;

Voltaic Halo
Starlight Guise
Standard Of The Stormcatcher
Vista: Starfall Celebration
Accent: Xanadu
@SoLongAndThanks

Thank you so much for doing this! Could I please get one each of;

Voltaic Halo
Starlight Guise