Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Last Day] - 8x UMA Dress-Up Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][size=5]Dress-up Your Dragon to Enter![/size][/b] Closes Saturday, 11 July - 2pm Server. Prizes will be distributed Sat/Sun I'm a clown and stayed up all night long and am going to sleep now. But this still ends at the same time, I will just contact people tonight or tomorrow instead of this afternoon ^^ [/center] [quote=Rules & Options][center] [b]Please pick one of the User-Made Accents/Skins listed below, and then show us the dragon of yours you'd want to have it on.[/b] [item=Accent: Suntouched Stained Glass][item=Skin: Seeping Shade][item=Accent: Lovebird][item=Accent: Cat Thief] [item=Accent: Potent Silver Runes][item=Accent: Matters of Taste][item=Accent: Blossoming Lake][item=Skin: Cat demon--morning] [b][size=4]Remember to include a scry with the UMA showing your goal outfit![/size][/b][/center][/quote] Just in case some of them come out as favourites and don't all get scries: please feel free to [b]list UMAs in the order you like them[/b] in the body of your post. There are [url=https://wassailing.net/imgfold/Screenshot_20200706_205721.png]a total of 8 UMAs[/url], for a total of 8 winners. Three winners will receive additional costume-based prizes, independent of winning the UMAs, based on how rad I think their aesthetic is. As a reminder, you can equip skins in the Dressing Room on the very bottom right option beneath the rest of the clothing! The skin has an ID# in the description, and that will be what you need to enter to have it show up. ^^ 7 July, 4pm edit: I just realised I had another skin, including that one too! ----------- Disclaimer: [i]I retain the right to refuse anyone for any reason or no reason at all, including anyone who is, in my personal opinion, unkind or belligerent towards other posters. Posts without a dressed dragon [u]will not[/u] be considered entries. I don't really know much about UMAs at all, so if I have any misinformation in this thread, please yell at me so I can fix it ASAP!
Dress-up Your Dragon to Enter!
Closes Saturday, 11 July - 2pm Server.
Prizes will be distributed Sat/Sun

I'm a clown and stayed up all night long and am going to sleep now. But this still ends at the same time, I will just contact people tonight or tomorrow instead of this afternoon ^^

Rules & Options wrote:
Please pick one of the User-Made Accents/Skins listed below, and then
show us the dragon of yours you'd want to have it on.

Accent: Suntouched Stained Glass Skin: Seeping Shade Accent: Lovebird Accent: Cat Thief
Accent: Potent Silver Runes Accent: Matters of Taste Accent: Blossoming Lake Skin: Cat demon--morning

Remember to include a scry with the UMA showing your goal outfit!

Just in case some of them come out as favourites and don't all get scries: please feel free to list UMAs in the order you like them in the body of your post. There are a total of 8 UMAs, for a total of 8 winners.

Three winners will receive additional costume-based prizes, independent of winning the UMAs, based on how rad I think their aesthetic is. As a reminder, you can equip skins in the Dressing Room on the very bottom right option beneath the rest of the clothing! The skin has an ID# in the description, and that will be what you need to enter to have it show up. ^^

7 July, 4pm edit: I just realised I had another skin, including that one too!
Disclaimer: I retain the right to refuse anyone for any reason or no reason at all, including anyone who is, in my personal opinion, unkind or belligerent towards other posters. Posts without a dressed dragon will not be considered entries. I don't really know much about UMAs at all, so if I have any misinformation in this thread, please yell at me so I can fix it ASAP!
Hope I'm doing this right ^^'
Here's Alyona in the Potent Silver Runes accent!
UMA Giveaway 1

And here's Finch in the Blossoming Lake Accent!
UMA Giveaway 2
Hope I'm doing this right ^^'
Here's Alyona in the Potent Silver Runes accent!
UMA Giveaway 1

And here's Finch in the Blossoming Lake Accent!
UMA Giveaway 2
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
bump before bed and...

@Snamorta Alyona is beautiful! :0 I'm so used to seeing that accent on black/violet/dark blues/etc. that I never realised how pretty it looks when it's subtle like that!
bump before bed and...

@Snamorta Alyona is beautiful! :0 I'm so used to seeing that accent on black/violet/dark blues/etc. that I never realised how pretty it looks when it's subtle like that!
Hi, this is such a cool idea! I love dressing up my dragons in accents, so here we go:

UMA Giveaway Flowers

My girl Mariko showing off the Suntouched Stained Glass accent (I don't own the flowerfall yet but the rest part of her current outfit Thanks to an extremely kind soul her outfit is complete <3)

UMA kitty ^owo^

And, simple yet majestic (in my opinion of course), Vidal with the Cat demon--morning skin^^

Good luck to everyone who enters, I can't wait to look at all the pretty entries :>
Hi, this is such a cool idea! I love dressing up my dragons in accents, so here we go:

UMA Giveaway Flowers

My girl Mariko showing off the Suntouched Stained Glass accent (I don't own the flowerfall yet but the rest part of her current outfit Thanks to an extremely kind soul her outfit is complete <3)

UMA kitty ^owo^

And, simple yet majestic (in my opinion of course), Vidal with the Cat demon--morning skin^^

Good luck to everyone who enters, I can't wait to look at all the pretty entries :>
arcane.gif

he/him, FR Time +9 hrs
Gay as heck
The cat demon on Regina (currently wearing random stuff)

Not Found
The cat demon on Regina (currently wearing random stuff)

Not Found
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
@47351
Aaa why do I love this?
Not Found

H e c k - -
Not Found
@47351
Aaa why do I love this?
Not Found

H e c k - -
Not Found
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Not Found

Your girl Teaparty out here looking fancy with her tea pot and cups

Not Found

Then we have Cygnus being a pretty flower! I never thought she would look good in that accent till I tried it on her

Not Found

This is done on a scry of a now hatchling as an adult, the dragon this is supposed to be is Suki
I actually really like the contrast of the silver and gold!

Not Found

Your girl Teaparty out here looking fancy with her tea pot and cups

Not Found

Then we have Cygnus being a pretty flower! I never thought she would look good in that accent till I tried it on her

Not Found

This is done on a scry of a now hatchling as an adult, the dragon this is supposed to be is Suki
I actually really like the contrast of the silver and gold!

T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
Here's miss Falcon with the Blossoming Lake. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56565644&skin=16646&apparel=29245,30073,30072,25861,22827,22826,22832,22830,22825,30080,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1249826][/center]
Here's miss Falcon with the Blossoming Lake.
dragon?did=56565644&skin=16646&apparel=29245,30073,30072,25861,22827,22826,22832,22830,22825,30080,1748&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
HgYb6MR.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721297350038913079/730028127245434910/unknown.png[/img][/center] Just a screenshot of my fav imp babey! I think UMA fits with her :)
unknown.png
Just a screenshot of my fav imp babey! I think UMA fits with her :)
[columns][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62060630&skin=4638&apparel=822,14437,14439,1752,26941,27766,2332&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol] [outfit=1249865][/columns] [center][font=century gothic][size=3][i]Here’s Sweetheart wearing Lovebird! Thanks for doing this!
dragon?did=62060630&skin=4638&apparel=822,14437,14439,1752,26941,27766,2332&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
Here’s Sweetheart wearing Lovebird!

Thanks for doing this!
GlwyEtH.gif
» She/Her
» Adopts
» F.A.Q.
» Hatching for XXX

» Wishlist
» Helpful Links
» Accents
1 2 3 4 5