Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
So does it go by the person who claimed a spot first? Like do i get first choice, then Karma and then Duchess?
So does it go by the person who claimed a spot first? Like do i get first choice, then Karma and then Duchess?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
[quote name="Dwarfcichlidlvr" date="2020-07-08 22:19:16" ] So does it go by the person who claimed a spot first? Like do i get first choice, then Karma and then Duchess? [/quote] @Dwarfcichlidlvr No, its first come, first serve So whomever claims the baby first gets it, Scenario being: Duchess claims a dragon but you were added to the pinglist for them first, The dragon goes to duchess (I would have used me for the example but lets be realistic, i ain't getting here before anybody)
Dwarfcichlidlvr wrote on 2020-07-08 22:19:16:

@Dwarfcichlidlvr
No, its first come, first serve

So whomever claims the baby first gets it,

Scenario being:
Duchess claims a dragon but you were added to the pinglist for them first,
The dragon goes to duchess

(I would have used me for the example but lets be realistic, i ain't getting here before anybody)
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Bump~
Bump~
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
[quote name="KarmaIsNeutral" date="2020-07-08 22:23:41" ] [quote name="Dwarfcichlidlvr" date="2020-07-08 22:19:16" ] So does it go by the person who claimed a spot first? Like do i get first choice, then Karma and then Duchess? [/quote] @Dwarfcichlidlvr No, its first come, first serve So whomever claims the baby first gets it, Scenario being: Duchess claims a dragon but you were added to the pinglist for them first, The dragon goes to duchess (I would have used me for the example but lets be realistic, i ain't getting here before anybody) [/quote] oh, ok. I'll be sure to get here first. ;) @AMothWithAnxiety, when will they hatch?
KarmaIsNeutral wrote on 2020-07-08 22:23:41:
Dwarfcichlidlvr wrote on 2020-07-08 22:19:16:

@Dwarfcichlidlvr
No, its first come, first serve

So whomever claims the baby first gets it,

Scenario being:
Duchess claims a dragon but you were added to the pinglist for them first,
The dragon goes to duchess

(I would have used me for the example but lets be realistic, i ain't getting here before anybody)
oh, ok.

I'll be sure to get here first. ;)

@AMothWithAnxiety, when will they hatch?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
lovely nursery! please add me to your Charlie/Gold list c:
lovely nursery! please add me to your Charlie/Gold list c:
6KKD8UU.png
@DuchessD037 Sure, I'll add you :D Though you're already on the general pinglist, so you'll be pinged twice when they hatch! If you wanna switch from general to a few mini pinglists, feel free to ask!

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Hi! Sorry it took me a bit to answer! What KarmaIsNeutral said is correct, the pinglist is not a reservation, just a warning of when the hatch happens. Anyone can still be the first to claim a baby :)
Otherwise, if the pinglist got too big, the people who were past the fourth or fifth spot would never get anything!

Pearl is a pretty young dragon and will be able to breed for the first time in 10 days, so the hatch should happen in around 15 days :)
So ideally on the 24th, give a day or two maybe! Then it's 20 more days between each hatch, since they're Gaolers (in case you don't get a baby on the first time).

@bro0ke Thank you! And sure, I will :)
They seem to be a pretty popular pair hehe they'll be able to breed in 12 days, if I have free nests. So ideally babies will come on the 26th, maybe a day or two later!
@DuchessD037 Sure, I'll add you :D Though you're already on the general pinglist, so you'll be pinged twice when they hatch! If you wanna switch from general to a few mini pinglists, feel free to ask!

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Hi! Sorry it took me a bit to answer! What KarmaIsNeutral said is correct, the pinglist is not a reservation, just a warning of when the hatch happens. Anyone can still be the first to claim a baby :)
Otherwise, if the pinglist got too big, the people who were past the fourth or fifth spot would never get anything!

Pearl is a pretty young dragon and will be able to breed for the first time in 10 days, so the hatch should happen in around 15 days :)
So ideally on the 24th, give a day or two maybe! Then it's 20 more days between each hatch, since they're Gaolers (in case you don't get a baby on the first time).

@bro0ke Thank you! And sure, I will :)
They seem to be a pretty popular pair hehe they'll be able to breed in 12 days, if I have free nests. So ideally babies will come on the 26th, maybe a day or two later!
@KarmaIsNeutral @StarWraith @DuchessD037 @Petalwind1 @DiamondPeak @MomentForgot @GraveRabbit @WildeThorn @suflower New hatchling! A single baby from the pair Aquamarine and Ember! [img]https://i.ibb.co/rHb8j4k/Card-6-done.png[/img] [center][size=6]Check the available dragons post for the dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2883009#post_43903632]Available Dragons![/url] [/size][/center]
@KarmaIsNeutral @StarWraith @DuchessD037 @Petalwind1 @DiamondPeak @MomentForgot @GraveRabbit @WildeThorn @suflower

New hatchling! A single baby from the pair Aquamarine and Ember!

Card-6-done.png

Check the available dragons post for the dragon:

Available Dragons!
Not my cuppa tea. :)
Nice dragon tho
Not my cuppa tea. :)
Nice dragon tho
@AMothWithAnxiety I love the Crimson crystal and how it sets off the aqua. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62501563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625016/62501563_350.png[/img][/url] If this little spiral is still available, I'd name him StormyOcean.
@AMothWithAnxiety

I love the Crimson crystal and how it sets off the aqua.

62501563_350.png

If this little spiral is still available, I'd name him StormyOcean.
earthanim1.gif
@AMothWithAnxiety I'll stick to the general pinglist, much better than just a few pings every now and then. Thanks though :)
@AMothWithAnxiety I'll stick to the general pinglist, much better than just a few pings every now and then. Thanks though :)
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198