Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
Oh, then nevermind

Keep my name where it is
I must have have read over it, hehe
Oh, then nevermind

Keep my name where it is
I must have have read over it, hehe
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@AMothWithAnxiety If @DuchessD037 was there first, I think she should get them.
I'll take 1-2 from the next hatching. I just want the regular ping list, not specific pairs... don't know what I'll want from week to week/month to month. As for the orca XXX, I'm not greedy - just a hatchling or two periodically is fine.
@AMothWithAnxiety If @DuchessD037 was there first, I think she should get them.
I'll take 1-2 from the next hatching. I just want the regular ping list, not specific pairs... don't know what I'll want from week to week/month to month. As for the orca XXX, I'm not greedy - just a hatchling or two periodically is fine.
earthanim1.gif
[quote name="AMothWithAnxiety" date="2020-07-03 17:25:09" ] @Dwarfcichlidlvr Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking, could you clarify what you mean by pair of the offspring? But well, I'll add you to their pinglist then! [/quote] I apologize. i meant the pair OR the offspring. lol Just a small typo that completely changed the meaning. hehehe lol thanks
AMothWithAnxiety wrote on 2020-07-03 17:25:09:
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking, could you clarify what you mean by pair of the offspring?

But well, I'll add you to their pinglist then!
I apologize. i meant the pair OR the offspring. lol
Just a small typo that completely changed the meaning. hehehe lol

thanks
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@StarWraith Oh, well, in that case, alright! @DuchessD037 nevermind, I'll just send them both to you asap! :D

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Oh, alright! To clarify what the pinglist is for: When the pair's offspring hatches, you will be pinged and get a notification. Then, if you want one and it's still available, you can ask to adopt one (or more!) of the offspring. The pair are my dragons tho ^-^
@StarWraith Oh, well, in that case, alright! @DuchessD037 nevermind, I'll just send them both to you asap! :D

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Oh, alright! To clarify what the pinglist is for: When the pair's offspring hatches, you will be pinged and get a notification. Then, if you want one and it's still available, you can ask to adopt one (or more!) of the offspring. The pair are my dragons tho ^-^
[quote name="AMothWithAnxiety" date="2020-07-03 17:31:54" ] @Dwarfcichlidlvr Oh, alright! To clarify what the pinglist is for: When the pair's offspring hatches, you will be pinged and get a notification. Then, if you want one and it's still available, you can ask to adopt one (or more!) of the offspring. The pair are my dragons tho ^-^ [/quote] ok, cool. Now i understand Thanks.
AMothWithAnxiety wrote on 2020-07-03 17:31:54:
ok, cool. Now i understand
Thanks.
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Can i please get Sugilite and Blackberry if its ok
Can i please get Sugilite and Blackberry if its ok
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png
@Torm There are currently 2 hatchlings of Sugilite and Blackberry available on the first page! You can have one or both of them! Additionaly, you may ask to be added to their pinglist, so you'll be notified every time they breed :)
The dragons that are being bred themselves are not up for adoption, as they're mine, if that's what you meant.

Edit: oh, I think I get what may have happened here. Sugilite and Blackberry are the parents, the hatchlings are Unnamed! You can have one or both of them if you'd like!
@Torm There are currently 2 hatchlings of Sugilite and Blackberry available on the first page! You can have one or both of them! Additionaly, you may ask to be added to their pinglist, so you'll be notified every time they breed :)
The dragons that are being bred themselves are not up for adoption, as they're mine, if that's what you meant.

Edit: oh, I think I get what may have happened here. Sugilite and Blackberry are the parents, the hatchlings are Unnamed! You can have one or both of them if you'd like!
Yes thats what i ment if i could please get both of the hatchlings not the actual dragon parents sorry and yes please if u can add me to the list
Yes thats what i ment if i could please get both of the hatchlings not the actual dragon parents sorry and yes please if u can add me to the list
@Torm Haha no problem, I only realized after posting that the way I wrote it really sounded like Sugilite and Blackberry were the babies. But no, all hatchlings here are unnamed, I just like to indicate what pair they're from! And yes, I'll add you and send the babies then ^-^
@Torm Haha no problem, I only realized after posting that the way I wrote it really sounded like Sugilite and Blackberry were the babies. But no, all hatchlings here are unnamed, I just like to indicate what pair they're from! And yes, I'll add you and send the babies then ^-^
Thanks
Thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198