Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
@AMothWithAnxiety, could I be asked to get pinged for Sugilite and Blackberry, and Flint and Tourmaline? Thank you!
@AMothWithAnxiety, could I be asked to get pinged for Sugilite and Blackberry, and Flint and Tourmaline? Thank you!
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
@DiamondPeak Of course! I don't know if you saw but there are 3 babies of theirs available already :)
Since they are both common breeds you'll probably see their hatchlings here quite often
Edit: You're already on the general pinglist tho. Would you like to be moved and be only on the Sugilite and Blackberry mini-pinglist or are you ok with being pinged twice for them?
@DiamondPeak Of course! I don't know if you saw but there are 3 babies of theirs available already :)
Since they are both common breeds you'll probably see their hatchlings here quite often
Edit: You're already on the general pinglist tho. Would you like to be moved and be only on the Sugilite and Blackberry mini-pinglist or are you ok with being pinged twice for them?
@AMothWithAnxiety, I’d like to be pinged twice please! Also, could I have the uncommon eyed fae? I’d like to breed them. And I’ll call them...PurpleApocalypse.
@AMothWithAnxiety, I’d like to be pinged twice please! Also, could I have the uncommon eyed fae? I’d like to breed them. And I’ll call them...PurpleApocalypse.
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
@AMothWithAnxiety

I would love to have a couple from Silver and Platina, whenever they're ready!
@AMothWithAnxiety

I would love to have a couple from Silver and Platina, whenever they're ready!
earthanim1.gif
Can we claim babies now? Because if we can I'd like the first two skydancer boys from Silver and Platina. If not can I reserve them?
Can we claim babies now? Because if we can I'd like the first two skydancer boys from Silver and Platina. If not can I reserve them?
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="suflower" date="2020-07-03 13:03:03" ] Ooooh so many pretty pairs! I was going to ask to be on a pinglist but yknow what? I'm subscribing to this thread :) Keep up the saint's work, Moth! [/quote] Sunflower? From Fl or AC? (if you dont know who i am i appologize - i know someone who uses the same username) Are salad and bananna available?
suflower wrote on 2020-07-03 13:03:03:
Ooooh so many pretty pairs! I was going to ask to be on a pinglist but yknow what? I'm subscribing to this thread :) Keep up the saint's work, Moth!
Sunflower?
From Fl or AC?
(if you dont know who i am i appologize - i know someone who uses the same username)

Are salad and bananna available?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Can i be added to charlie and gold's and Ouranos and celeste's hatchlings?

I just can't resist their cuteness OwO
Can i be added to charlie and gold's and Ouranos and celeste's hatchlings?

I just can't resist their cuteness OwO
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@StarWraith Oh, actually Silver and Platina already have 2 babies here, but @DuchessD037 has asked for them both. Unlike the first one, I won't post new dragons on the replies in this thread, and instead will just edit the Available Dragons post in the first page, so remember to check that whenever you get pinged for a new hatch. I'm kind of not sure what I should do here, so are you guys ok with maybe having one baby each? They're literally identical, the only difference is eye type (including their sex, which I only now noticed is not listed in their info. I'll have to fix that! They're both male). But I'll add you to their pinglist! And yes, babies can be claimed now as usual. As for pinglists, if you two want, I can move you from the general pinglist to whichever pair pinglists you want. Otherwise you'll just get pinged twice for particular pairs, since you are both already on the general pinglist, and will get notified for every hatch that happens!

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Not yet! Banana can only breed in 18 days, but I can add you to their pinglist if you'd like! Then when their hatchlings are born, you'd be notified :)

@KarmaIsNeutral Of course! Though would you like to just be added to the new pinglists or to be moved from the general pinglist to others? If I just add you you'll be pinged twice when these particular pairs hatch, since you're already on the general one for all pairs
@StarWraith Oh, actually Silver and Platina already have 2 babies here, but @DuchessD037 has asked for them both. Unlike the first one, I won't post new dragons on the replies in this thread, and instead will just edit the Available Dragons post in the first page, so remember to check that whenever you get pinged for a new hatch. I'm kind of not sure what I should do here, so are you guys ok with maybe having one baby each? They're literally identical, the only difference is eye type (including their sex, which I only now noticed is not listed in their info. I'll have to fix that! They're both male). But I'll add you to their pinglist! And yes, babies can be claimed now as usual. As for pinglists, if you two want, I can move you from the general pinglist to whichever pair pinglists you want. Otherwise you'll just get pinged twice for particular pairs, since you are both already on the general pinglist, and will get notified for every hatch that happens!

@Dwarfcichlidlvr Not yet! Banana can only breed in 18 days, but I can add you to their pinglist if you'd like! Then when their hatchlings are born, you'd be notified :)

@KarmaIsNeutral Of course! Though would you like to just be added to the new pinglists or to be moved from the general pinglist to others? If I just add you you'll be pinged twice when these particular pairs hatch, since you're already on the general one for all pairs
[quote name="AMothWithAnxiety" date="2020-07-03 17:21:18" ] @Dwarfcichlidlvr Not yet! Banana can only breed in 18 days, but I can add you to their pinglist if you'd like! Then when their hatchlings are born, you'd be notified :) [/quote] Ok, That sounds good. Will i get the pair or the offspring?
AMothWithAnxiety wrote on 2020-07-03 17:21:18:
Ok, That sounds good.
Will i get the pair or the offspring?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking, could you clarify what you mean by pair of the offspring?

But well, I'll add you to their pinglist then!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking, could you clarify what you mean by pair of the offspring?

But well, I'll add you to their pinglist then!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198