Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198
@Lozeraux Hello! Sure thing, I'll send both asap ^_^

@LuluLala0401 Hi! Of course, I'll send her in a sec! :)
@Lozeraux Hello! Sure thing, I'll send both asap ^_^

@LuluLala0401 Hi! Of course, I'll send her in a sec! :)
@KarmaIsNeutral @DuchessD037 @Petalwind1 @MomentForgot @GraveRabbit @WildeThorn @suflower @slimecicle @SnowFrost620 @IcyGlaceon471 @Trident737 @malafight @acrylicdog13 @Emptyy @autumnbee @maleli960 @ElegantOstrich @sadashi @ReginaPhalange @kaijuju @MoonRising2008 @EddsworldCHILD @thebelovedgamer @dinothereptile @Farryx @GrimLollie @RottenVale @mgcltwo @Ashune @Ruyime @firewolfiesn @ezelia @IronRaptor @LaughingLater @Wufflesnuff @bxsmxth @obsidianseraph @NightVale @Esc890 @RondeKetan03 @ReeBear @SleepyTomato @zuckerino @netherguard @DRAG0NZ @AmethystRaine @obsidian14 @Lokaraptor @rickshawpanther @RavenMidnight @Starwing36 @Kothra @SageK253 @Beegirl @lovefromneptune @Aruna5

Hi, everyone! How are you all doing? I hope everything is well!

I'm afraid this isn't good news, and I know it's quite sudden but... this hatchery has been running for 1 year and 2 months now, a bit more even, if you count the previous thread and I'm super happy with where it is! It's been a joy to run all this time, and I've loved being able to provide dragons to people, and find homes for my babies! The amount of comments and the length of the pinglist are flattering, and I'm very glad this little giveaway I decided to do got this far!
All that said, I think this is where I'll stop. I'm just a bit tired honestly. I first started the hatchery a little over 2 months into the site and to be frank, I've never really had a chance to properly create a lair. I went straight from the "grabbing any cute dragon I see" stage to just getting more breeding pairs. And I do like my breeding pairs, I always try to buy dragons I like to breed, but I've been thinking recently and a lot of them are just... definitely not dragons I would have had otherwise. And they're not dragons I love that much, a small number I don't even like anymore at all.

What I'm saying is I would like to start my lair over. I am thinking of keeping only a few of my most prized dragons and starting to collect fandragons instead, something I've always wanted (and tried) to do, but simply haven't managed with the drain of funds and time from maintaining this thread. And obviously, the hatchery won't continue after I make this change.

Like I said, this probably seems sudden (although some of you may have noticed I've been less and less active - just to clarify, I'm doing perfectly fine!), but I've been mulling it over for a few months now actually. Hatching dragons doesn't make me quite as happy as it used to and I think it's time I start exploring other aspects of Flight Rising. I've wanted to move to Arcane for months now but I've decided against it every time purely because the pink eyes wouldn't match most of my pairs. To top it off, college continues and I need to start developing my graduation project this semester, so I'm trying to save as much free time as possible, and make my experience on FR as casual as I can going forward.

Unfortunately, I don't have any big sendoff planned to this lovely thread. Once again, it's been a joy and I'm happy to have run the hatchery for as long as I have but well, things end eventually and I think I'm done with this. Thank you so much to everyone who adopted, supported, donated and affiliated ^_^ Some people even created their own hatcheries inspired by mine! I hope you were able to get a precious dragon out of here, and hope I won't be missed too much! The FR community is so generous after all, I'm sure there are many more hatcheries like this one, already out there or waiting to be founded! <3

The dragons that are currently available will be exalted promptly and I'll begin the process of "cleaning my lair up" so to speak. Cheers, y'all!

TL;DR: I want to restart my lair and eventually move to Arcane and the hatchery is closing for good. Goodbye guys, it's been great! <3
@KarmaIsNeutral @DuchessD037 @Petalwind1 @MomentForgot @GraveRabbit @WildeThorn @suflower @slimecicle @SnowFrost620 @IcyGlaceon471 @Trident737 @malafight @acrylicdog13 @Emptyy @autumnbee @maleli960 @ElegantOstrich @sadashi @ReginaPhalange @kaijuju @MoonRising2008 @EddsworldCHILD @thebelovedgamer @dinothereptile @Farryx @GrimLollie @RottenVale @mgcltwo @Ashune @Ruyime @firewolfiesn @ezelia @IronRaptor @LaughingLater @Wufflesnuff @bxsmxth @obsidianseraph @NightVale @Esc890 @RondeKetan03 @ReeBear @SleepyTomato @zuckerino @netherguard @DRAG0NZ @AmethystRaine @obsidian14 @Lokaraptor @rickshawpanther @RavenMidnight @Starwing36 @Kothra @SageK253 @Beegirl @lovefromneptune @Aruna5

Hi, everyone! How are you all doing? I hope everything is well!

I'm afraid this isn't good news, and I know it's quite sudden but... this hatchery has been running for 1 year and 2 months now, a bit more even, if you count the previous thread and I'm super happy with where it is! It's been a joy to run all this time, and I've loved being able to provide dragons to people, and find homes for my babies! The amount of comments and the length of the pinglist are flattering, and I'm very glad this little giveaway I decided to do got this far!
All that said, I think this is where I'll stop. I'm just a bit tired honestly. I first started the hatchery a little over 2 months into the site and to be frank, I've never really had a chance to properly create a lair. I went straight from the "grabbing any cute dragon I see" stage to just getting more breeding pairs. And I do like my breeding pairs, I always try to buy dragons I like to breed, but I've been thinking recently and a lot of them are just... definitely not dragons I would have had otherwise. And they're not dragons I love that much, a small number I don't even like anymore at all.

What I'm saying is I would like to start my lair over. I am thinking of keeping only a few of my most prized dragons and starting to collect fandragons instead, something I've always wanted (and tried) to do, but simply haven't managed with the drain of funds and time from maintaining this thread. And obviously, the hatchery won't continue after I make this change.

Like I said, this probably seems sudden (although some of you may have noticed I've been less and less active - just to clarify, I'm doing perfectly fine!), but I've been mulling it over for a few months now actually. Hatching dragons doesn't make me quite as happy as it used to and I think it's time I start exploring other aspects of Flight Rising. I've wanted to move to Arcane for months now but I've decided against it every time purely because the pink eyes wouldn't match most of my pairs. To top it off, college continues and I need to start developing my graduation project this semester, so I'm trying to save as much free time as possible, and make my experience on FR as casual as I can going forward.

Unfortunately, I don't have any big sendoff planned to this lovely thread. Once again, it's been a joy and I'm happy to have run the hatchery for as long as I have but well, things end eventually and I think I'm done with this. Thank you so much to everyone who adopted, supported, donated and affiliated ^_^ Some people even created their own hatcheries inspired by mine! I hope you were able to get a precious dragon out of here, and hope I won't be missed too much! The FR community is so generous after all, I'm sure there are many more hatcheries like this one, already out there or waiting to be founded! <3

The dragons that are currently available will be exalted promptly and I'll begin the process of "cleaning my lair up" so to speak. Cheers, y'all!

TL;DR: I want to restart my lair and eventually move to Arcane and the hatchery is closing for good. Goodbye guys, it's been great! <3
@AMothWithAnxiety

Best wishes for whatever you decide to do in the future!
@AMothWithAnxiety

Best wishes for whatever you decide to do in the future!
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
Thank you so much for your service, I'm sorry that I wasn't really an active customer. I wish you luck for everything that you'll do in the future!
Thank you so much for your service, I'm sorry that I wasn't really an active customer. I wish you luck for everything that you'll do in the future!
formal-derg-bust-20210314171603.png16099130109727982300576831050166.gif[/url]formal-derg-bust-20210324133515.png
Best of luck, and I hope you create a lovely lair that you enjoy! And thank you for one of my first dragons! I still have em. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63428563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634286/63428563_350.png[/img][/url]
Best of luck, and I hope you create a lovely lair that you enjoy!

And thank you for one of my first dragons! I still have em. :)

63428563_350.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@AMothWithAnxiety Thank you so much for all your hard work over a year and more!!!!! Absolutely focus on your own projects; if there's any way we can help, let us know <33333 Also! That said! If you haven't exalted them, I'd be absolutely delighted to bring your remaining snappers over to Snapper Save so people can still adopt them <333333
@AMothWithAnxiety Thank you so much for all your hard work over a year and more!!!!! Absolutely focus on your own projects; if there's any way we can help, let us know <33333 Also! That said! If you haven't exalted them, I'd be absolutely delighted to bring your remaining snappers over to Snapper Save so people can still adopt them <333333
MreCscM.png
@IcyGlaceon471 Thank you <3

@RondeKetan03 Nothing to apologize for! And thank you! :D

@RickRolled Thanks <3 And aww that's awesome! Glad to see em again!

@mgcltwo Thank you so much! <3 I actually only had 3 Snappers and I kept 2 of them but I will send you the remaining boy!
@IcyGlaceon471 Thank you <3

@RondeKetan03 Nothing to apologize for! And thank you! :D

@RickRolled Thanks <3 And aww that's awesome! Glad to see em again!

@mgcltwo Thank you so much! <3 I actually only had 3 Snappers and I kept 2 of them but I will send you the remaining boy!
@AMothWithAnxiety Thank you for all the hard work you've done for this thread!! I wish you the best in remaking your lair, make sure to stay safe and take care of yourself mentally and physically! ^^[emoji=music notes size=1]
@AMothWithAnxiety Thank you for all the hard work you've done for this thread!! I wish you the best in remaking your lair, make sure to stay safe and take care of yourself mentally and physically! ^^
aceflux.png (Art by Entenalb!)
Thank you for all the beautiful dragons I've gotten from you!
Thank you for all the beautiful dragons I've gotten from you!
WRW2rGw.pngmlHpBMC.pngpyAp3dI.pngV8LbmRk.pngCioCFC3.png
LMLA6wg.png
Thanks for the lovely dragons Moth! Enjoy the game <3
Thanks for the lovely dragons Moth! Enjoy the game <3
6JB8InK.pngFlCR7xE.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198