Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Johan's Tailorshop: Free apparel bundles
1 2 3
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1796265][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698440171854626826/728568380717662208/689289.png[/img][/url] [size=2]art by Chimaerix[/size] [b][font=snell roundhand][size =4]Good day gentlemen! Are you in need of apparels? Familiars even? Well! Why don't you look around for my shop and see what you need? I'd be happy to help expanding your wardrobe![/b] HOW TO APPLY • Sign up [url=https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=johan]Dappervolk with my referral link[/url] (or me as a referral if you do it manually) •FILL OUT THIS FORM: [quote]FR username: Dappervolk username: 2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace: [/quote] •Receive your apparels! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/39a3/f/2018/080/1/7/tumblr_p5gtd6avtz1r8avs2o1_r1_500_by_camelliacorn-dc6iry3.png[/img] [size=2]Art by Psycho [/size] [font=Avenir] [size= 5]RAFFLE[/size][/font] If you apply, you're automatically rewarded with a raffle ticket. Winners will be drawn at the end of this month! Want an extra ticket? Tag a buddy to join! [font=Avenir] [size= 5] PRIZES:[/size][/font] [item=Spare Inventory Crate ] [item=Spare Inventory Crate ] [item=Spare Inventory Crate ] [item=Spare Inventory Crate ] [item=Spare Inventory Crate ] May add more if more people join ^^ [quote=Default prize] Any treasure marketplace apparel bundle you want! Awarded to 10 winners. [/quote] [quote=Default prize] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Accent: Pauper Rainbow][/quote] [quote=Default prize] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x99 [/quote] [quote=UNLOCK AT 20 TICKETS TOTAL] [item=Crystalhide Jester][/quote] [quote=UNLOCK AT 30 TICKETS TOTAL]Any gem marketplace single apparel you want! Awarded to 2 winners.[/quote] [quote=UNLOCK AT 50 TICKETS TOTAL]Any gem marketplace bundle you want! Awarded to 1 winner [/quote] [/center]
689289.png
art by Chimaerix
Good day gentlemen! Are you in need of apparels? Familiars even? Well! Why don't you look around for my shop and see what you need? I'd be happy to help expanding your wardrobe!

HOW TO APPLY
• Sign up Dappervolk with my referral link (or me as a referral if you do it manually)

•FILL OUT THIS FORM:
Quote:
FR username:
Dappervolk username:
2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace:

•Receive your apparels!

tumblr_p5gtd6avtz1r8avs2o1_r1_500_by_camelliacorn-dc6iry3.png
Art by Psycho

RAFFLE
If you apply, you're automatically rewarded with a raffle ticket. Winners will be drawn at the end of this month!
Want an extra ticket? Tag a buddy to join!

PRIZES:
Spare Inventory Crate Spare Inventory Crate Spare Inventory Crate Spare Inventory Crate Spare Inventory Crate
May add more if more people join ^^
Default prize wrote:
Any treasure marketplace apparel bundle you want!
Awarded to 10 winners.
Default prize wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Accent: Pauper Rainbow
Default prize wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest x99
UNLOCK AT 20 TICKETS TOTAL wrote:
Crystalhide Jester
UNLOCK AT 30 TICKETS TOTAL wrote:
Any gem marketplace single apparel you want!
Awarded to 2 winners.
UNLOCK AT 50 TICKETS TOTAL wrote:
Any gem marketplace bundle you want!
Awarded to 1 winner

I popped in here to see what you were up to, and now I've found a really curious game :'D
Made an account on Dappervolk and used you as a referral, just gonna play around and see if I'll stay on the site longer than a day ;0

FR username: KyuuBird
Dappervolk username: KyuuBird (#37437)
2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace: atm? None, just dropped by to mention that this is an amazing service you're doing :'^ (i may have some apparel needed for projects but it's not urgent atm, I may pop by later if I find my bestie's wishlist too)

PS: also, if you'd like, I'll be happy to donate prizes for your raffle!
I popped in here to see what you were up to, and now I've found a really curious game :'D
Made an account on Dappervolk and used you as a referral, just gonna play around and see if I'll stay on the site longer than a day ;0

FR username: KyuuBird
Dappervolk username: KyuuBird (#37437)
2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace: atm? None, just dropped by to mention that this is an amazing service you're doing :'^ (i may have some apparel needed for projects but it's not urgent atm, I may pop by later if I find my bestie's wishlist too)

PS: also, if you'd like, I'll be happy to donate prizes for your raffle!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird
D'aww thank you!
you defnitely can save those apparel wish slots for later dw ^^
the game is cute but its still new so i don't think it's as solid as Flight rising rn
plus you can't customize pets as much as dragons too (and not to mention the quests
And you're also arent allowed for a diverse play style like flight rising (because a lot of items and pets are quest bounded. you'd have to follow the quest line to unlock stuff :\\)

definitely worth a try tho! they're cute

edit: will take you on the raffle donations offer if more people join thank you so much! ^^
@KyuuBird
D'aww thank you!
you defnitely can save those apparel wish slots for later dw ^^
the game is cute but its still new so i don't think it's as solid as Flight rising rn
plus you can't customize pets as much as dragons too (and not to mention the quests
And you're also arent allowed for a diverse play style like flight rising (because a lot of items and pets are quest bounded. you'd have to follow the quest line to unlock stuff :\\)

definitely worth a try tho! they're cute

edit: will take you on the raffle donations offer if more people join thank you so much! ^^
@Johan can i enter if i already have account created? Or only through referrals?
@Johan can i enter if i already have account created? Or only through referrals?
@Naivety
Ahhh well...
I can give you a ticket if you tag someone who hasn't had an account yet to join the raffle ^^
@Naivety
Ahhh well...
I can give you a ticket if you tag someone who hasn't had an account yet to join the raffle ^^
@Johan well..here you go! @Shadowtyrant080
@Johan well..here you go! @Shadowtyrant080
@Naivety
Thank you! I'll list you down once they sign up ^^
@Naivety
Thank you! I'll list you down once they sign up ^^
FR username: c33213
Dappervolk username: c33213
2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace: silver flowerfall x2

cute game! i'm currently hatching my turnip, but I might not have the patience to sit through lots of dialog and usually cannot fully commit to a game(fr is the only exception so far) can't wait to see what more this game offers though! :D
FR username: c33213
Dappervolk username: c33213
2 apparels you'd like me to buy from treasure marketplace: silver flowerfall x2

cute game! i'm currently hatching my turnip, but I might not have the patience to sit through lots of dialog and usually cannot fully commit to a game(fr is the only exception so far) can't wait to see what more this game offers though! :D
@c33213
Yeahh seems like they're doing a cross between an RPG and pet collecting type game
i'd much prefer FR still, but god darn the art is cute!
I'll send over the flowerfalls in a bit ^^
@c33213
Yeahh seems like they're doing a cross between an RPG and pet collecting type game
i'd much prefer FR still, but god darn the art is cute!
I'll send over the flowerfalls in a bit ^^
FR: Operaetta
Dappervolk username: Operaetta
Two apparel items I guess anything silk or Roseate Scale
FR: Operaetta
Dappervolk username: Operaetta
Two apparel items I guess anything silk or Roseate Scale
Signature-Image272828.jpg Subscribe to know when to
join us for our grand opening
1 2 3