Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Level 25 Giveaway, July (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
1. I opened up a thread to celebrate different people's cultures, countries, etc in the form of trying to create a dragon that matches that. Its called Around the World in 200 dragons and there's a link in my bio.

2. A Google form would be great! Maybe have everyone post here too just like a im interested i filled it out type of things, so it keeps getting bumped up :)

3. SnacMeister - 516252
1. I opened up a thread to celebrate different people's cultures, countries, etc in the form of trying to create a dragon that matches that. Its called Around the World in 200 dragons and there's a link in my bio.

2. A Google form would be great! Maybe have everyone post here too just like a im interested i filled it out type of things, so it keeps getting bumped up :)

3. SnacMeister - 516252
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
(1) something nice you've done lately, big or small

I made art for one of my friends. :3

(2) for future giveaways, would you be willing to fill out a google form, no personal information just Flight Rising information, as your ticket?

No, thank you.

(3) your Flight Rising username and user ID

CheshireGata
(1) something nice you've done lately, big or small

I made art for one of my friends. :3

(2) for future giveaways, would you be willing to fill out a google form, no personal information just Flight Rising information, as your ticket?

No, thank you.

(3) your Flight Rising username and user ID

CheshireGata
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
  1. I've been helping my daughter with her succulent pots, mixing the plaster, painting, sealing, etc.
  2. Google forms are perfectly acceptable in my opinion. It definitely makes tracking submissions so much easier.
  3. Bripaticus (521945)
  1. I've been helping my daughter with her succulent pots, mixing the plaster, painting, sealing, etc.
  2. Google forms are perfectly acceptable in my opinion. It definitely makes tracking submissions so much easier.
  3. Bripaticus (521945)
AGZQWqu.png “No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.” - J.R.R. Tolkien
(1) I love to collect things, but I giveaway lots of them for my friends and people who are in my discord server, it makes me happy to see others happy when I give gifts away, for my raffle, I do snatches where normally they are all valuable stuff :3
(2)I'm cool with the google doc!
(3) SilverNW #490800
(1) I love to collect things, but I giveaway lots of them for my friends and people who are in my discord server, it makes me happy to see others happy when I give gifts away, for my raffle, I do snatches where normally they are all valuable stuff :3
(2)I'm cool with the google doc!
(3) SilverNW #490800
XDRtGHs.png
@Supermegabrenda2, @Aquadrops, @MediaeLycan, @Self, @Impossiblehotdog, @ezlu, @SnacMeister, @CheshireGata, @Bripaticus, @SilverNW -- all of your tikets have been recorded! thank you for entering and have a nice day

@/Self (1) added you to the pinglist, (2) thank you for your offer of a dragon for later giveaways! i will definitely be contacting you once this current giveaway is coming closer to an end about that
@Supermegabrenda2, @Aquadrops, @MediaeLycan, @Self, @Impossiblehotdog, @ezlu, @SnacMeister, @CheshireGata, @Bripaticus, @SilverNW -- all of your tikets have been recorded! thank you for entering and have a nice day

@/Self (1) added you to the pinglist, (2) thank you for your offer of a dragon for later giveaways! i will definitely be contacting you once this current giveaway is coming closer to an end about that
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
(1) It's kinda really small, but I gave my sister gum :o
(2) I don't mind google forms. I've started the forums yesterday(?), so I'm not really attatched to any forms of submissions
(3) wuushi #523981
(1) It's kinda really small, but I gave my sister gum :o
(2) I don't mind google forms. I've started the forums yesterday(?), so I'm not really attatched to any forms of submissions
(3) wuushi #523981
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

@wuushi your ticket has been recorded! thank you for entering and have a nice day (and welcome to the forums!)
@wuushi your ticket has been recorded! thank you for entering and have a nice day (and welcome to the forums!)
--- hwxM86P.png
(1) I recently gave my elderly Mother a pedicure
(2) for future giveaways, would you be willing to fill out a google form,? Sure, I would also like to be added to the ping list
(3) BlackStarfire 280661

I would be willing to donate a dragon from my sale/raffle lair
(1) I recently gave my elderly Mother a pedicure
(2) for future giveaways, would you be willing to fill out a google form,? Sure, I would also like to be added to the ping list
(3) BlackStarfire 280661

I would be willing to donate a dragon from my sale/raffle lair
@BlackStarfire (1) your ticket has been recorded (2) adding you to the pinglist now (3) thank you for your offer of a dragon for later giveaways! i will definitely be contacting you once this current giveaway is coming closer to an end about that
@BlackStarfire (1) your ticket has been recorded (2) adding you to the pinglist now (3) thank you for your offer of a dragon for later giveaways! i will definitely be contacting you once this current giveaway is coming closer to an end about that
--- hwxM86P.png
two pages down the forums bump
two pages down the forums bump