Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fountain of Fortune [Closed, drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Congratulations to the winners! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1]
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations! ^^
Congratulations! ^^
Thanks so much! I honestly forgot I’d entered, lol. What a nice surprise!

1. XXX Sunset
2. Lightning facet Skydancer
Thanks so much! I honestly forgot I’d entered, lol. What a nice surprise!

1. XXX Sunset
2. Lightning facet Skydancer
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
It's a surprise that I have win something xD usually I have always bad luck lol
Thxs again for it

Hmm as I'm the n4 on the list I guess I can only get what's left, but I really don't like the goat eye guy. If he is the one left I will pass. I can't find any scry good for him....

My preference

-Lightning Skydancer
-Sunset XXX
-Primal

It's a surprise that I have win something xD usually I have always bad luck lol
Thxs again for it

Hmm as I'm the n4 on the list I guess I can only get what's left, but I really don't like the goat eye guy. If he is the one left I will pass. I can't find any scry good for him....

My preference

-Lightning Skydancer
-Sunset XXX
-Primal

q42nLk2.png
ohh omg yay thank you so much for hosting !! honestly didn't expect to win, haha!

i'd like the primal please if she's available!
ohh omg yay thank you so much for hosting !! honestly didn't expect to win, haha!

i'd like the primal please if she's available!
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
All prizes have been selected and will be sent out shortly! New raffle will be up soon (^w^)
All prizes have been selected and will be sent out shortly! New raffle will be up soon (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
@GlamFelix @Rainbowlight @pog @HoneyedBee @Discowing @FreyaShadow @SnacMeister @MadameBirdSong @Lunalis @SqueakyWarrior @mynnafae

New raffle is up! I've been excited about these little beauties and I hope you all are too (^w^)
@GlamFelix @Rainbowlight @pog @HoneyedBee @Discowing @FreyaShadow @SnacMeister @MadameBirdSong @Lunalis @SqueakyWarrior @mynnafae

New raffle is up! I've been excited about these little beauties and I hope you all are too (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
Sending for some tickets!
My favourite gene color is probably sanguine.
Sending for some tickets!
My favourite gene color is probably sanguine.
Sending for some tickets :)
I don't have a favourite gene colour, I love lots of colours, but for the sake of answering, I'll go with obsidian, 'cus you can never go wrong with a nice black :D
Sending for some tickets :)
I don't have a favourite gene colour, I love lots of colours, but for the sake of answering, I'll go with obsidian, 'cus you can never go wrong with a nice black :D
daily bump - gene color is probably, today at least, radioactive; also sending for some tickets
daily bump - gene color is probably, today at least, radioactive; also sending for some tickets
z9bVpPy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10