Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fountain of Fortune [Closed, drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks for hosting
I love carrots? Like if you just hand me a whole raw carrot I’ll just sit down and eat it
Can I be added to both ping lists please :)
Have a nice day/night!
Thanks for hosting
I love carrots? Like if you just hand me a whole raw carrot I’ll just sit down and eat it
Can I be added to both ping lists please :)
Have a nice day/night!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
i'd love to enter! my favourite food is pasta, it's so versatile and delicious! (side note: if i win the primal please choose someone else, Plague primal makes me very uncomfortable!! thank you for understanding <33)
i'd love to enter! my favourite food is pasta, it's so versatile and delicious! (side note: if i win the primal please choose someone else, Plague primal makes me very uncomfortable!! thank you for understanding <33)
bHeX9bv.png
Could I please enter? My favourite food tends to vary, but right now it is apple crumble!
Could I please enter? My favourite food tends to vary, but right now it is apple crumble!
ZhWd0U3.pngrafflebanner.gif
Everyone's tickets have been recorded up till here, so I'll be signing off for the night!

And @nymphaeas I completely understand, they make me rather uncomfy as well (^w^)
Everyone's tickets have been recorded up till here, so I'll be signing off for the night!

And @nymphaeas I completely understand, they make me rather uncomfy as well (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
i would like to join, my two favorite foods are pasta and pizza ( i guess cause im italian lol)<33
ty for the raffle :))
i would like to join, my two favorite foods are pasta and pizza ( i guess cause im italian lol)<33
ty for the raffle :))
q42nLk2.png
I’d love to enter! I like Mac and cheese, any kind, whether it be gourmet with exotic spices and veggies/meat added, or the kind that comes out of a box.
I’d love to enter! I like Mac and cheese, any kind, whether it be gourmet with exotic spices and veggies/meat added, or the kind that comes out of a box.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Hi!

Thank you so much for running this!!

I'd love to enter if possible please! May I also be added to the pinglists? :)

At the moment my favorite food is hazelnut gelato, tastes amazing! (Pair it with coffee/coffee gelato and it's even better!)
Hi!

Thank you so much for running this!!

I'd love to enter if possible please! May I also be added to the pinglists? :)

At the moment my favorite food is hazelnut gelato, tastes amazing! (Pair it with coffee/coffee gelato and it's even better!)
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
Joining! I like chocolate
Joining! I like chocolate
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
I would love to have a ticket. Any of these gorgeous dragons would be welcome in my lair! I love the plague primal. I do understand why some people don't, but I really appreciate them. Here's mine.... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58032629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580327/58032629_350.png[/img][/url] My favourite food is ice-cream, particularly with white chocolate chunks in it. I have to force myself to put half a tub back in the freezer or I'd just plough right through the whole thing... Thanks for doing this!
I would love to have a ticket. Any of these gorgeous dragons would be welcome in my lair!
I love the plague primal. I do understand why some people don't, but I really appreciate them.

Here's mine....

58032629_350.png

My favourite food is ice-cream, particularly with white chocolate chunks in it. I have to force myself to put half a tub back in the freezer or I'd just plough right through the whole thing...

Thanks for doing this!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
The Pearlcatcher is a beauty! The pearl looks just like oranges :D
The Pearlcatcher is a beauty! The pearl looks just like oranges :D
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10