Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fountain of Fortune [Closed, drawing]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Winners of these lovely imperials are:

#139 @BlackStarfire
#22 @Lunalis
#155 @MikuKitty

Winners will chose their prize in the order they were drawn. First drawn picks the prize they want, then the second drawn will give me a list of their first and second prize choices. I will provide the prize highest on the list that hasn't been chosen yet. Third will provide a list of three.

Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize or I will redraw.

Thank you all so much for entering! Raffles will be on hold for a bit so I can focus on moving, but we'll be back soon (^w^)

Winners of these lovely imperials are:

#139 @BlackStarfire
#22 @Lunalis
#155 @MikuKitty

Winners will chose their prize in the order they were drawn. First drawn picks the prize they want, then the second drawn will give me a list of their first and second prize choices. I will provide the prize highest on the list that hasn't been chosen yet. Third will provide a list of three.

Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize or I will redraw.

Thank you all so much for entering! Raffles will be on hold for a bit so I can focus on moving, but we'll be back soon (^w^)

9DdGlja.png
WoooHoooo Thank you!

Could I please have the Arcane Hielo?

Thank you!
WoooHoooo Thank you!

Could I please have the Arcane Hielo?

Thank you!
1. Heilo
2. Jolt
3.Nara

Thank you so much! This raffle was quite fun and this would be my first primal!
1. Heilo
2. Jolt
3.Nara

Thank you so much! This raffle was quite fun and this would be my first primal!
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
1. Nara
2. Heilo
Thank you for running the raffle!
1. Nara
2. Heilo
Thank you for running the raffle!
All prizes have been selected and will be sent out shortly! New raffle will be up once I'm fully moved in (^w^)
All prizes have been selected and will be sent out shortly! New raffle will be up once I'm fully moved in (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10