Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind OOF Raffle & PB
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 72 73
@Selah Saturday, rows 726 727: sheet says I sent four lv14s with breed bonus including two for 0t, but it was: one lv14 with breed bonus; one lv14 for 0t; and one lv14 with breed bonus for 0t. (more complicated yay :'D)

Thanks for battle, wish I'd have more time to participate <3
@Selah Saturday, rows 726 727: sheet says I sent four lv14s with breed bonus including two for 0t, but it was: one lv14 with breed bonus; one lv14 for 0t; and one lv14 with breed bonus for 0t. (more complicated yay :'D)

Thanks for battle, wish I'd have more time to participate <3
All of my tickets are correct from what I can gather. Thank you for the raffle!
All of my tickets are correct from what I can gather. Thank you for the raffle!
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Lionturtle Fixed
@Lionturtle Fixed
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[center]It is time to award Leaderboard prizes! The user at the top for both [b]Most Dragons[/b] and [b]Most Levels[/b] is @October! Congratulations! [s]Please select which prize you prefer. The remaining prize will be awarded to the second user within that category.[/s] [quote=Most Levels Sent][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [i]golden bantam fangar[/i][/quote] The winner of [b]Most Dragons[/b] is @Sadistic! Congratulations! [quote=Most Dragons Sent] [item=Frost Delver] [i]frost delver[/i][/quote] The winner of [b]Most 0t Dragons[/b] is @Aarresi! Congratulations! [quote=Most 0t Dragons Sent][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [i]red-footed akirbeak[/i][/quote][/center]
It is time to award Leaderboard prizes!

The user at the top for both Most Dragons and Most Levels is @October! Congratulations! Please select which prize you prefer. The remaining prize will be awarded to the second user within that category.
Most Levels Sent wrote:
Golden Bantam Fangar
golden bantam fangar

The winner of Most Dragons is @Sadistic! Congratulations!
Most Dragons Sent wrote:
Frost Delver
frost delver

The winner of Most 0t Dragons is @Aarresi! Congratulations!
Most 0t Dragons Sent wrote:
Red-Footed Akirbeak
red-footed akirbeak
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@argante hi :3c will take the fangar pls thank u [emoji=familiar heart]
@argante
hi :3c will take the fangar pls thank u
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

boop boop here they come :3c
@October

boop boop here they come :3c
Good timezone everyone! Thank you all again so much for supporting Wind! [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] [*]Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes. [*]Winners will have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round. If you do not respond again, your place will be forfeit. However, there is still a chance that you can be drawn again later! [*]Each participant is eligible to win once. [*]Winners, please list [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2878888/1#post_43796704]the prizes[/url] you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [*]Please ping @Argante when you do so. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9MzR20p.png[/img] [/center] Congratulations to our first round of winners! [LIST=1] [*]@Aeroden [*]@Meadowmatriarch [*]@Thewhitehart [*]@C33213 [*]@Ptolemyii [*]@Riazaia [*]@Angelbarf [*]@Bonstrosity [*]@Grinningfox [*]@Darkwolf133 [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9MzR20p.png[/img] [/center] All participants were pinged for the first round; you do not need to tell me you would only like to be pinged unless you win going forward. If you would like to be pinged each round, please ping @Argante. If you would like to later be removed from this list, please let me know. Leaderboard prizes were awarded [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2878888/47#post_43974688]here[/url]. Thank you! [size=2]Every round pings: @minervamaga @egoist @catgame21234 @SanguineRoku @Starphire @MeadowMatriarch[/size]
Good timezone everyone! Thank you all again so much for supporting Wind!

• Drawings will be done using Random.org
  • Winners will be selected in batches of 10, barring the final round which will include all remaining prizes.
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round. If you do not respond again, your place will be forfeit. However, there is still a chance that you can be drawn again later!
  • Each participant is eligible to win once.
  • Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
  • Please ping @Argante when you do so.
9MzR20p.png
Congratulations to our first round of winners!
  1. @Aeroden
  2. @Meadowmatriarch
  3. @Thewhitehart
  4. @C33213
  5. @Ptolemyii
  6. @Riazaia
  7. @Angelbarf
  8. @Bonstrosity
  9. @Grinningfox
  10. @Darkwolf133
9MzR20p.png
All participants were pinged for the first round; you do not need to tell me you would only like to be pinged unless you win going forward.

If you would like to be pinged each round, please ping @Argante. If you would like to later be removed from this list, please let me know.

Leaderboard prizes were awarded here.

Thank you!

Every round pings: @minervamaga @egoist @catgame21234 @SanguineRoku @Starphire @MeadowMatriarch
Congrats round 1!
Congrats round 1!
[emoji=firework size=1] Congratulations to the first round winners! [emoji=firework size=1]
Congratulations to the first round winners!
@Argante

I'd like pinged every round please.
@Argante

I'd like pinged every round please.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 72 73