Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Ended] 1 Million Treasure Raffle
1 2 3 4 5
@Guppies27 sending for 1 ticket!
@Guppies27 sending for 1 ticket!
I dun goofed.
Today is the last day.
Edit: As long as you send in your ticket(s) before 11:59Pm FR time, it’ll count.
I dun goofed.
Today is the last day.
Edit: As long as you send in your ticket(s) before 11:59Pm FR time, it’ll count.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Guppies27

Sending g for 25 tickets. :)
@Guppies27

Sending g for 25 tickets. :)
PVehrz5.png1YhCyjf.png
9hqcHsy.png ACOZFAh.png EiPW4qT.pngWBC5JG3.pngB8HmiZX.png
ef7V7k8.gif
nIu3Z9d.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png
@Guppies27

sending for 40 tickets
@Guppies27

sending for 40 tickets
@Guppies27 sending for 20 tickets!
@Guppies27 sending for 20 tickets!
empyreal_minuets.png
@Guppies27 sending for 5 tickets
@Guppies27 sending for 5 tickets
@guppies27

Sending in for some more tickets!
@guppies27

Sending in for some more tickets!
@Guppies27
Sending for 2 tickets!
@Guppies27
Sending for 2 tickets!
He/Him lol
The raffle has been drawn! [b]nymphfae is the winner! You have 48 hours to accept the crossroad before I draw for another winner.[/b] I’d like to thank you all for participating! And as the mystery item was very much a test (I also thought it would be a fun thing to do) here’s the answer to all the clues! The correct response in the end was guppy. Here’s how it correlates to each clue: [quote=Carnde][color=DarkRed][size=6]This creature doesn’t thrive in cold temperatures. It has many colors like a flower, but in this world, there’s only 3 variants.[/size][/color][/quote] Guppies are tropical fish and are very popular aquarium fish. While they come in many, many colors, Flight Rising has as of now, only 3 variants. The topaz guppy, silver guppy, and the lagoon guppy. [quote=Shadefall][color=DarkRed][size=6]What am I? I am a creature not of thick skin, nor fur, nor hide. You can serve me with ice or perhaps for a celebration. I can be kept as a pet too.[/size][/color][/quote] This clue was primarily based off of narrowing down possible options. While at the same time providing possibly familiar descriptions. Fret not if you didn’t think to try looking up “served with ice” or “celebration” for the description. This was completely intentional. The description of the silver guppy is “Some dragons traditionally feast upon Silver Guppies after 25 years of bonding.” Which is where the celebration comes from. As for served with ice: “Serve over ice with a lemon garnish.” From the description of the lagoon guppy. [quote=Ahren][color=DarkBlue][size=6]What you seek is small and shiny. It’s only really reflective when in it’s natural habitat.[/size][/color][/quote] Scales are typically shiniest in water, though there probably are ways to keep it that way when in the air. Perhaps this clue should have been more specific. [quote=Boston][color=DarkRed][size=6]If you’re here for the raffle clues, here’s my clue: What do the dragons with papers have in common? And what do all the clues point to?[/size][/color][/quote] Finally, the last clue. Which more than likely should have been more specific. The reason behind all the papers in only certain dragons’ bios was intended to be used for checking their names. As I said on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2875380/2#post_43784712]post[/url] “This shall assist those wanting to solve the mystery without needing to search for it themselves. [u]Good thing you put the names in with the numbers.[/u]” The shared letters spell out guppy. Though you’d only find “gupy” from shared letters. I hope that explains it, and while I could have done things better, this was just a fun little test run that I’ll probably use when I get down to running an anniversary raffle for how long I’ve been on the site. Have a very lovely morning/day/evening! @Twalio @Darkagesgamer3 @MintyKitsune @Raptorclaw @BreezeFeather @MotherOfBeardies @emkily @Bogsneak123 @BottledLightning @BruseRuby @WrathOfNyx @Lumynox @CrowHarlequin @Aquadrops @HoneyedBee @BlackStarfire @Moonrider08 @Alanon @Fabellaura @Catsdragon18 @MythDancer @azurearchangel @IronMoon @Calibris @goodorbadluck @Snamorta @Plonko @GraveRabbit @ezlu @nymphfae @Ranveny @Rainbowlight
The raffle has been drawn!

nymphfae is the winner!
You have 48 hours to accept the crossroad before I draw for another winner.

I’d like to thank you all for participating!
And as the mystery item was very much a test (I also thought it would be a fun thing to do) here’s the answer to all the clues!
The correct response in the end was guppy.

Here’s how it correlates to each clue:
Carnde wrote:
This creature doesn’t thrive in cold temperatures. It has many colors like a flower, but in this world, there’s only 3 variants.
Guppies are tropical fish and are very popular aquarium fish. While they come in many, many colors, Flight Rising has as of now, only 3 variants. The topaz guppy, silver guppy, and the lagoon guppy.
Shadefall wrote:
What am I? I am a creature not of thick skin, nor fur, nor hide. You can serve me with ice or perhaps for a celebration. I can be kept as a pet too.
This clue was primarily based off of narrowing down possible options. While at the same time providing possibly familiar descriptions.
Fret not if you didn’t think to try looking up “served with ice” or “celebration” for the description. This was completely intentional. The description of the silver guppy is “Some dragons traditionally feast upon Silver Guppies after 25 years of bonding.” Which is where the celebration comes from. As for served with ice: “Serve over ice with a lemon garnish.” From the description of the lagoon guppy.
Ahren wrote:
What you seek is small and shiny. It’s only really reflective when in it’s natural habitat.
Scales are typically shiniest in water, though there probably are ways to keep it that way when in the air. Perhaps this clue should have been more specific.
Boston wrote:
If you’re here for the raffle clues, here’s my clue:
What do the dragons with papers have in common? And what do all the clues point to?
Finally, the last clue. Which more than likely should have been more specific. The reason behind all the papers in only certain dragons’ bios was intended to be used for checking their names. As I said on my post “This shall assist those wanting to solve the mystery without needing to search for it themselves.
Good thing you put the names in with the numbers.
The shared letters spell out guppy. Though you’d only find “gupy” from shared letters.

I hope that explains it, and while I could have done things better, this was just a fun little test run that I’ll probably use when I get down to running an anniversary raffle for how long I’ve been on the site.
Have a very lovely morning/day/evening!

@Twalio @Darkagesgamer3 @MintyKitsune @Raptorclaw @BreezeFeather @MotherOfBeardies @emkily @Bogsneak123 @BottledLightning @BruseRuby @WrathOfNyx @Lumynox @CrowHarlequin @Aquadrops @HoneyedBee @BlackStarfire @Moonrider08 @Alanon @Fabellaura @Catsdragon18 @MythDancer @azurearchangel @IronMoon @Calibris @goodorbadluck @Snamorta @Plonko @GraveRabbit @ezlu @nymphfae @Ranveny @Rainbowlight
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for hosting this raffle!
Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for hosting this raffle!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 3 4 5