Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Joxbox spoils raffle (DONE)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I was torn between the Fish starter pack and Nyree...but her parents' names are Darth and Maul?? I must have her.

Nyree for me, please!

Thank you so much!
I was torn between the Fish starter pack and Nyree...but her parents' names are Darth and Maul?? I must have her.

Nyree for me, please!

Thank you so much!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Toldentops the list states what your prize preference is! You don't get all the prizes you picked. In that case, the 4th winner will get whatever prize is left! (If their first pick is the prize left, all the better!)
@Toldentops the list states what your prize preference is! You don't get all the prizes you picked. In that case, the 4th winner will get whatever prize is left! (If their first pick is the prize left, all the better!)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai ahh, I see! looks like I'll wait until the last prize then :)
@Amayai ahh, I see! looks like I'll wait until the last prize then :)
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Amayai

Yay! :D

Since MythDancer picked Nyree, I'll take the Fish Starter Pack! (Nyree would've been my second pick)
@Amayai

Yay! :D

Since MythDancer picked Nyree, I'll take the Fish Starter Pack! (Nyree would've been my second pick)
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Alrighty, all prizes sent off! Thanks everyone for participating! <3 This was surely a fun event to host!
Alrighty, all prizes sent off! Thanks everyone for participating! <3 This was surely a fun event to host!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site