Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [icedom] oof raffle [r12 page 22]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Come join the fun! Explore the Lost City with us all!
Come join the fun! Explore the Lost City with us all!
@jbapple This isn't really an important question, just curiosity. I noticed that Ice buys raffle dragons only, while Light, Wind and Plague buys both raffle dragons and public buy dragons (as in extra money but no raffle tickets). Is there a reason for this, or did it just kind of happen?
@jbapple This isn't really an important question, just curiosity. I noticed that Ice buys raffle dragons only, while Light, Wind and Plague buys both raffle dragons and public buy dragons (as in extra money but no raffle tickets). Is there a reason for this, or did it just kind of happen?
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@lunarscale flights can decide what sort of buying thread they wish to do for any given push. sometimes ice just does a public buy without a raffle (our last public buy was in May, our next one is probably in November?), sometimes we just do a raffle (which tend to fall on a july/january pattern).
@lunarscale flights can decide what sort of buying thread they wish to do for any given push. sometimes ice just does a public buy without a raffle (our last public buy was in May, our next one is probably in November?), sometimes we just do a raffle (which tend to fall on a july/january pattern).
Online and ready to keep on exploring!
Online and ready to keep on exploring!
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
hi I'm online for the day, receiving via PA only for treasure or gems
hi I'm online for the day, receiving via PA only for treasure or gems
Up and ready for some dragons, receiving in treasure through PA!!
Up and ready for some dragons, receiving in treasure through PA!!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Heya! Who wants their gems? I can take treasure as well, just shoot me a CR or PA and in lightning speed your dragons will be working for the glorious Icewarden!
Heya! Who wants their gems? I can take treasure as well, just shoot me a CR or PA and in lightning speed your dragons will be working for the glorious Icewarden!
Your friendly neighborhood Sim is here and ready for some dragons!
Gooood mooorning!
Your friendly neighborhood Sim is here and ready for some dragons!
Gooood mooorning!
Friendly bump!! Go ice go !!
Friendly bump!! Go ice go !!
[center][emoji=ice rune size=1] Ice Bump! Here and receiving for Raffle! [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center]
Ice Bump! Here and receiving for Raffle!
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22