Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed, winners announced]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center]* . • [size=6][font=cambria][b]Grab Bags![/b][/size] • . *[/center] Welcome to the one stop shop for on the go goodies! These are cheap bundles of items that will be worth what you pay for, and sometimes more if you're lucky! Not to mention, every purchase includes a free ticket for the monthly raffle which you can see below. [center]=========[/center] [LIST] [*]No need to ping, though no worries if you do out of habit [*]Send payment through one way transfer or messaging. I will accept that and then send you your grab bag through messaging. This is to prevent people from canceling the trade once they see what they got and end up not liking it [*]If there's something you especially want/need (specific food type, a certain material, or a specific trinket you collect) feel free to let me know in your post and you might just receive some if you're lucky [/LIST] [center] [b]Maximum amount of purchases per day[/b]: 3 Each bag costs 8kt and comes with 1 raffle ticket. Please send payment immediately after posting Tiers and items will be randomized using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] ----- [b]Tier 1[/b] includes - 20 food - 1 apparel or 1 familiar - 1 random trinket or material [item=orange goo][item=heartred croaker][item=tawny antlers] ----- [b]Tier 2[/b] includes - 40 food - 1 apparel and 1 familiar - 2 random materials - 2 random trinkets - 1 surprise [item=copper muck][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=scroll of renaming] ----- [b]Tier 3[/b] includes - 15 of each food type - 2 apparel and 1 familiar or 2 familiars and 1 apparel - 5 random materials - 3 random trinkets - 1 surprise [item=silver muck][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=vial of hypnotic sight] ----- **Items shown are only possible prizes, and not guaranteed ***As of 6/13 4 AM server time prices have been increased from 6kt to 8kt, and maximum number of bags lowered from 5 a day to 3
* . • Grab Bags! • . *

Welcome to the one stop shop for on the go goodies! These are cheap bundles of items that will be worth what you pay for, and sometimes more if you're lucky! Not to mention, every purchase includes a free ticket for the monthly raffle which you can see below.

=========

• No need to ping, though no worries if you do out of habit
  • Send payment through one way transfer or messaging. I will accept that and then send you your grab bag through messaging. This is to prevent people from canceling the trade once they see what they got and end up not liking it
  • If there's something you especially want/need (specific food type, a certain material, or a specific trinket you collect) feel free to let me know in your post and you might just receive some if you're lucky
Maximum amount of purchases per day: 3

Each bag costs 8kt and comes with 1 raffle ticket.
Please send payment immediately after posting

Tiers and items will be randomized using random.org

Tier 1

includes
- 20 food
- 1 apparel or 1 familiar
- 1 random trinket or material
Orange Goo Heartred Croaker Tawny Antlers

Tier 2

includes
- 40 food
- 1 apparel and 1 familiar
- 2 random materials
- 2 random trinkets
- 1 surprise
Copper Muck Fungalhoof Qiriq Scroll of Renaming

Tier 3

includes
- 15 of each food type
- 2 apparel and 1 familiar or 2 familiars and 1 apparel
- 5 random materials
- 3 random trinkets
- 1 surprise
Silver Muck Vial of Hypnotic Sight

**Items shown are only possible prizes, and not guaranteed
***As of 6/13 4 AM server time prices have been increased from 6kt to 8kt, and maximum number of bags lowered from 5 a day to 3
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

[center]* . • [size=6][font=cambria][b]Raffle![/b][/size] • . * tickets purchased: 148 [/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57891709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578918/57891709_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center] [b]Toren[/b] Male Nocturne gen 1 cyan | orange | honey [b]End date[/b]: July 15th [/columns] [center][b]Secondary Prizes![/b] The next six winners will win one of the following [item=everbloom gem guardian][item=springfoot bilworper][item=medusa leon][item=starspawn flyer] [item=accent: wave from neptune][item=accent: scroll of pells][item=accent: breeze ribbon] [item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=major health potion][item=scroll of renaming] ----- [center][b]Raffle tickets are 1kt/g each[/b] Valuable items will be accepted for the equivalent of their marketplace value, or lah [center]1 bump = 1 ticket no more than 3 bump tickets per person per day See ticket purchases [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sH1Tw0o77tpLQqSJ3UYRBUGn7lJCpYJFhCzwIdXMvCI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]![/center]
* . • Raffle! • . *
tickets purchased: 148
57891709_350.png
Toren
Male Nocturne gen 1
cyan | orange | honey
End date: July 15th
Secondary Prizes!
The next six winners will win one of the following

Everbloom Gem Guardian Springfoot Bilworper Medusa Leon Starspawn Flyer
Accent: Wave From Neptune Accent: Scroll of Pells Accent: Breeze Ribbon
Tertiary Gene: Okapi Major Health Potion Scroll of Renaming

Raffle tickets are 1kt/g each

Valuable items will be accepted for the equivalent of their marketplace value, or lah

1 bump = 1 ticket
no more than 3 bump tickets per person per day

See ticket purchases here!
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

reserved
reserved
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

^^
^^
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

Five bags, please. Thank you.
Five bags, please. Thank you.
Sending for 1 please!
Sending for 1 please!
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
@WolfEchoe @ToxWolves

Items have been sent and tickets have been recorder!
@WolfEchoe @ToxWolves

Items have been sent and tickets have been recorder!
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

Bump1
Bump1
Sending for one bag (^w^)
Sending for one bag (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
Can I get five bags, please? Thanks!
Can I get five bags, please? Thanks!