Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 11 Eggs for the Price of FREE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][size=4]Hello everyone! Since I'm pretty active in the coliseum, I tend to find quite a few eggs over time! This is just a little free raffle so other people can also share in the egg luck![/size][/center] [quote name=Eggs!][center][item=unhatched light egg][item= unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item= unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched water egg][item= unhatched nature egg][/center][/quote] [center][size=4]All you need to do is comment below that you'd like to enter & you'll be entered! Hope everyone enjoys! Raffle will end July 15[/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Due to some current life events, I am in desperate need of money. I moved countries, and unfortunately my first visa application did not go through, meaning I've had to take a different route with said process. Sadly, this doesn't currently allow me to work in my new country, so to pay for things, I have been relying off of people's generosity and as many online gigs as I can possibly pick up. Although it is ABSOLUTELY NOT necessary to do so to enter this raffle, I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you could donate a few dollars to my ko-fi! I'll draw you a small pen doodle of one of your dragons for fun if you do![/b][/size][center] [center][url=https://ko-fi.com/danielkluwe][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f42743d2282c2a4ea5cb1a6f4967f21f/d490531563f17198-e9/s500x750/661e2b63d8fe31f43026661eb8b10d09bcbfa397.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Click the dragon to donate![/b][/center]
Hello everyone! Since I'm pretty active in the coliseum, I tend to find quite a few eggs over time! This is just a little free raffle so other people can also share in the egg luck!

Eggs! wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

All you need to do is comment below that you'd like to enter & you'll be entered! Hope everyone enjoys!

Raffle will end July 15

Due to some current life events, I am in desperate need of money. I moved countries, and unfortunately my first visa application did not go through, meaning I've had to take a different route with said process. Sadly, this doesn't currently allow me to work in my new country, so to pay for things, I have been relying off of people's generosity and as many online gigs as I can possibly pick up. Although it is ABSOLUTELY NOT necessary to do so to enter this raffle, I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you could donate a few dollars to my ko-fi!

I'll draw you a small pen doodle of one of your dragons for fun if you do!

661e2b63d8fe31f43026661eb8b10d09bcbfa397.png
Click the dragon to donate!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Please may I enter, thank you.
Please may I enter, thank you.
This type of problems happen a lot, I hope you could get through it! My friend had this experience once, and I really don't want it to happen to more people.
I'd like to be entered, thank you!
This type of problems happen a lot, I hope you could get through it! My friend had this experience once, and I really don't want it to happen to more people.
I'd like to be entered, thank you!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Hello! I am very sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, and I wish you the best of luck in moving! I would love to enter :b
Hello! I am very sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, and I wish you the best of luck in moving! I would love to enter :b
murphy.png
I'd like to enter!

Also I'm really sorry to hear about your money issues! I'd love to donate, but the covid stuff messed with my job and I'm living off savings right now so I don't have anything extra. I'm always around if you need to vent, though!
I'd like to enter!

Also I'm really sorry to hear about your money issues! I'd love to donate, but the covid stuff messed with my job and I'm living off savings right now so I don't have anything extra. I'm always around if you need to vent, though!
consume.png
Hi! Id like to enter for any of the eggs! (favorite one is fire though)
Hi! Id like to enter for any of the eggs! (favorite one is fire though)
iceshield_divider3alt_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4j.png
I'd love to enter for any egg! Thank you for doing this raffle :)
I have one question though; Who drew that adorable Wildclaw that's on your post? Was it you? It's super cute and I love it!
:)
I'd love to enter for any egg! Thank you for doing this raffle :)
I have one question though; Who drew that adorable Wildclaw that's on your post? Was it you? It's super cute and I love it!
:)
3zeQefN.png
Hi! I'd like to enter for any egg! Also I'm really sorry to hear about your money issues!
Hi! I'd like to enter for any egg! Also I'm really sorry to hear about your money issues!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
hi I would love to enter! Sorry to hear about your current situation :( hope things turn around for the better!
hi I would love to enter! Sorry to hear about your current situation :( hope things turn around for the better!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
I'd love to enter The Raffle Please.
I'd love to enter The Raffle Please.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31