Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Avi's Awesome Raffle! (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][color=indigo][size=5][FONT=lora][b]Avi's Awesome & Affordable Raffle![/b][/size] [size=4][FONT=lora]Hi. I recently started a dragon project that's quite special to me, and I am, quite frankly, in over my head. So I thought 'Hey, why not do a raffle?' and here we are. This is Azariel, the wonderful project that's going to make me poor! Each entrant can win up to 2 prizes. (This is my first raffle, so if you have any questions/comments/tips/suggestions I'm totally open to them! :) I'm planning for the raffle to end on July 12th, although the date may change. If it does, I will ping all the participants and notify them why the date has changed as well as the new ending date. [outfit=1213307] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60737914&skin=26925&apparel=23119,26941,23127,20852,31755,5159,20853,20856,20855,23126,23124,23130&xt=dressing.png[/img] [color=indigo][size=4][FONT=lora]Isn't she beautiful? I thought so. [b]The way this raffle is going to work:[/b] I have a series of prizes, including two soon-to-be level 25's, the entire set of Flight emblems, a few pretty dragons and a series of festival skins. I have no idea what the total worth of these things is, but it's quite a bit. You can earn tickets in several ways: [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Buying tickets for 1kt/g each (You can also buy tickets for the Bump Raffle, just [u]specify whether the treasure is for the main raffle or the bump raffle. You will not get tickets for both in one purchase, so if you want to buy for both raffles, specify how much is for the Bump Raffle and how much is for the Main Raffle)[/u] [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Helping me level dragons [emoji=gold star size=1] Donating items to help complete Azariel's outfit [emoji=gold star size=1] Completing challenges! (Listed on the next post) [emoji=gold star size=1]Bumping! You can bump every half hour. Each bump earns an additional 5 tickets in the main raffle and one ticket in the Bump Raffle, found below![/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Buying tickets[/b]: Super easy and straightforward. Just post(you don't have to ping me, although it is appreciated) saying how many tickets you're buying, then send the money to me through a One-Way Crossroads. (1 ticket= 1kt treasure/1 gem) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=coliseum team size=1] [b]Levelling!:[/b] Post(please ping me for this) saying who you want to level and to what level you would like to go. I will send you a Crossroads, and the dragon will have the link to my lair as well as a date to have it back by. If you can't get them to the level specified in the alotted time frame, just shoot me a private message and we can arrange something! Both dragons are at level 10 already. Level 10-15= 50 tickets Level 15-20= 125 tickets Level 20-25= 275 tickets Level 10-20= 250 tickets Level 10-25= 350 tickets Level 15-25= 315 tickets Pisces levellers: @/EchoedSilence- 10-20 (250 tickets) [b]Finished![/b] @/Everburn- 20-25 (275 tickets) [b]Finished![/b] Ray levellers: @/Duskphoenix- 10-20 (250 tickets) [b]Finished! :)[/b] @/StarWaves- 20-25 (275 tickets) [b]Unfinished[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=gold crown size=1] [b]Donating:[/b] Ah, you wonderful person. Since this is the whole idea of this raffle, you get a few more tickets than is probably necessary for this! XD The list of items still needed to complete the look is below! Ping me telling me what you're sending, then send a CR. (Also, if you send me an item from my wishlist I'll give you tickets for that, too. Wishlist link is below the apparel.) [item=ethereal flame collar]= 50 tickets [item=ethereal flame headpiece]= 40 tickets [item=ethereal flame wing ribbon]= 60 tickets [item=ethereal flame tail ribbon]= 40 tickets [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=51338392&function=edit#bio]Wishlist[/url] Bestiary Familiars=20 tickets (Familiars I don't have in my Bestiary yet) Wishlist Familiars= 40 tickets Festival Familiars=80 tickets General Apparel= 15 tickets Expensive Apparel (20kt/g or more)= 30 tickets Festival Apparel= 50 tickets Skins/Accents: 50 tickets[/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [emoji=achievement size=1] [b]Completing Challenges!:[/b] Read over the challenges you can do in the next post and ping me, saying which challenge(s) you're going to do. (You can do this after if you want). If the challenge requires sending a Crossroads, please do that right after. I won't count the tickets until I have received the Crossroads/proof that you completed the challenge. [center][color=indigo][FONT=fgsrtgrt][b]Tickets:[/b] @/SilverNW- 210 @/EnderRocky- 1,305 @/Krawald- 15 @/Herodias- 15 @/Tacotwix- 180 @/lionsaint- 255 @/Asrielle- 5 @/StarWaves- 10 @/EchoedSilence- 335 @/Skystalker- 15 @/Duskphoenix- 255 @/Everburn- 275 [/center]
Avi's Awesome & Affordable Raffle!
Hi. I recently started a dragon project that's quite special to me, and I am, quite frankly, in over my head. So I thought 'Hey, why not do a raffle?' and here we are. This is Azariel, the wonderful project that's going to make me poor! Each entrant can win up to 2 prizes. (This is my first raffle, so if you have any questions/comments/tips/suggestions I'm totally open to them! :) I'm planning for the raffle to end on July 12th, although the date may change. If it does, I will ping all the participants and notify them why the date has changed as well as the new ending date.

Azariel
dragon?did=60737914&skin=26925&apparel=23119,26941,23127,20852,31755,5159,20853,20856,20855,23126,23124,23130&xt=dressing.png

Isn't she beautiful? I thought so.
The way this raffle is going to work:
I have a series of prizes, including two soon-to-be level 25's, the entire set of Flight emblems, a few pretty dragons and a series of festival skins. I have no idea what the total worth of these things is, but it's quite a bit. You can earn tickets in several ways:
Buying tickets for 1kt/g each (You can also buy tickets for the Bump Raffle, just specify whether the treasure is for the main raffle or the bump raffle. You will not get tickets for both in one purchase, so if you want to buy for both raffles, specify how much is for the Bump Raffle and how much is for the Main Raffle)

Helping me level dragons

Donating items to help complete Azariel's outfit

Completing challenges! (Listed on the next post)

Bumping! You can bump every half hour. Each bump earns an additional 5 tickets in the main raffle and one ticket in the Bump Raffle, found below!

Buying tickets: Super easy and straightforward. Just post(you don't have to ping me, although it is appreciated) saying how many tickets you're buying, then send the money to me through a One-Way Crossroads. (1 ticket= 1kt treasure/1 gem)
Levelling!: Post(please ping me for this) saying who you want to level and to what level you would like to go. I will send you a Crossroads, and the dragon will have the link to my lair as well as a date to have it back by. If you can't get them to the level specified in the alotted time frame, just shoot me a private message and we can arrange something! Both dragons are at level 10 already.

Level 10-15= 50 tickets
Level 15-20= 125 tickets
Level 20-25= 275 tickets
Level 10-20= 250 tickets
Level 10-25= 350 tickets
Level 15-25= 315 tickets

Pisces levellers:
@/EchoedSilence- 10-20 (250 tickets) Finished!
@/Everburn- 20-25 (275 tickets) Finished!

Ray levellers:
@/Duskphoenix- 10-20 (250 tickets) Finished! :)
@/StarWaves- 20-25 (275 tickets) Unfinished
Donating: Ah, you wonderful person. Since this is the whole idea of this raffle, you get a few more tickets than is probably necessary for this! XD The list of items still needed to complete the look is below! Ping me telling me what you're sending, then send a CR. (Also, if you send me an item from my wishlist I'll give you tickets for that, too. Wishlist link is below the apparel.)

Ethereal Flame Collar = 50 tickets Ethereal Flame Headpiece = 40 tickets Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon = 60 tickets Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon = 40 tickets
Wishlist
Bestiary Familiars=20 tickets (Familiars I don't have in my Bestiary yet)
Wishlist Familiars= 40 tickets
Festival Familiars=80 tickets
General Apparel= 15 tickets
Expensive Apparel (20kt/g or more)= 30 tickets
Festival Apparel= 50 tickets
Skins/Accents: 50 tickets

Completing Challenges!: Read over the challenges you can do in the next post and ping me, saying which challenge(s) you're going to do. (You can do this after if you want). If the challenge requires sending a Crossroads, please do that right after. I won't count the tickets until I have received the Crossroads/proof that you completed the challenge.
Tickets:
@/SilverNW- 210
@/EnderRocky- 1,305
@/Krawald- 15
@/Herodias- 15
@/Tacotwix- 180
@/lionsaint- 255
@/Asrielle- 5
@/StarWaves- 10
@/EchoedSilence- 335
@/Skystalker- 15
@/Duskphoenix- 255
@/Everburn- 275
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
[center][color=indigo][FONT=lora][size=4][b]Hey look everybody! A bump raffle! There's a twist, however. We need to get 75 bumps to unlock it! But don't worry. I'm pretty sure Tacotwix has your back. All bumps will go towards unlocking it, but [u]only the bumps after the prize have been unlocked will count as tickets.[/u] Let's begin![/b] The prize: An Eliminate I found in the Coliseum today! [item=eliminate] [color=indigo][size=3][FONT=lora][b]Let the bumping begin![/b] [b]Bump tickets: [/b] @/Krawald= 3 @/Tacotwix=17 @/Asrielle= 1 @/Herodias= 2 @/EchoedSilence=18 @/lionsaint= 5 @/StarWaves=2 @/SilverNW= 2 @/Skystalker= 3 @/DuskPhoenix= 1 @/EnderRocky- 1 Current Bump Tickets: 54 Eliminate Status: [b]Locked[/b] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=4][FONT=lora][color=indigo][b][u]Prizes and Challenges![/u][/b][/size][/center] [color=indigo][b]Challenges:[/b] 1-[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=61145016&function=edit#bio]Noverca's[/url] Lore Challenge: 25 tickets 2-[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=46664187&function=edit#bio]Sheik's[/url] Coliseum Challenge: Tickets vary 3- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=49996985&function=edit#bio]Xander's[/url] Art Challenge: 40 tickets 4- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=56429630&function=edit#bio]Eclipse's[/url] Outfit Challenge- 20 tickets 5- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=496662&did=61310612&function=edit#bio]Fraoula's[/url] Compliment Challenge-15 tickets (I require proof) All of the challenges are repeatable so you can do them however many times you want! [center][color=indigo][FONT=lora][size=4][b][u]Prizes![/u][/b] Ah, yes. What you actually care about. Let's get on with it then![/size] [u][b]The (future)Level 25's![/b][/u] Pisces! (Prize 1) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60026564] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600266/60026564_350.png[/img] [/url] And Ray! (He's a comfort dragon :3) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61013144] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610132/61013144_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Pretty Dragons[/u][/b] Both come with a scroll of renaming if you wish Agapi! (Prize 2!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53237151] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532372/53237151_350.png[/img] [/url] And Rowyn! (Prize 3!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60989672] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609897/60989672_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=indigo][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/FONT] [b] Prize 4![/b] [item=starseer's emblem] [item=stonekeeper emblem] [item=Searing emblem] [item=frigid emblem] [item=illuminated emblem] [item=electricians emblem] [item=druidic emblem] [item=infectionist's emblem] [item=shady emblem] [item=diver emblem] [item=whirlwind emblem] [color=indigo][b]Prize 5![/b] [item=starseer's crown] [item=voltaic stormclaws] [item=current caller raiment] [item=rusted treasure chest]x40 [color=indigo][b]Prize 6![/b] [item=the emperor's new clothes][item=intense attention] [item=rusted treasure chest]x20 [color=indigo][b]Skins![/b] There will be two winners of these skins.(Two skins each) [skin=13242] [skin=13244] [skin=13250] [skin=34247] [color=indigo][b]Familiars![/b] Okay, so this is a bit different. There will be three winners of eleven familiars, and they will get to choose familiars in the order they were picked. Just tell me which ones you want! [item=emerald webwing] [item=carmine serthis]x2 [item=longneck skirmisher] [item=rambra] [item=golden porpoise] [item=hydra scorpion] [item=sunspot clouddancer] [item=southmarsh podid] [item=psywurm] [item=shellion]x3 [item=fungalhoof qiriq] [item=janustrap] [item=centaur archer] [item=wintermane bowman] [item=coppercoil creeper][item=spellbound golem] [item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=budwing morpho] [item=hippocampus]x2 [item=flamescale illusionist] [item=dire hyena] [item=brown-spotted mith] [item=ragepuff] [item=ashmane chimera] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=dustfeather sphinx] [item=mossy beetleboar] [item=scorchpaw prowler] [item=runescar lynx] Thank you to @lionsaint for the donations!![/center]
Hey look everybody! A bump raffle! There's a twist, however. We need to get 75 bumps to unlock it! But don't worry. I'm pretty sure Tacotwix has your back. All bumps will go towards unlocking it, but only the bumps after the prize have been unlocked will count as tickets. Let's begin!

The prize: An Eliminate I found in the Coliseum today!

Eliminate

Let the bumping begin!

Bump tickets:
@/Krawald= 3
@/Tacotwix=17
@/Asrielle= 1
@/Herodias= 2
@/EchoedSilence=18
@/lionsaint= 5
@/StarWaves=2
@/SilverNW= 2
@/Skystalker= 3
@/DuskPhoenix= 1
@/EnderRocky- 1

Current Bump Tickets: 54
Eliminate Status: Locked

Prizes and Challenges!
Challenges:
1-Noverca's Lore Challenge: 25 tickets
2-Sheik's Coliseum Challenge: Tickets vary
3- Xander's Art Challenge: 40 tickets
4- Eclipse's Outfit Challenge- 20 tickets
5- Fraoula's Compliment Challenge-15 tickets (I require proof)

All of the challenges are repeatable so you can do them however many times you want!

Prizes!
Ah, yes. What you actually care about. Let's get on with it then!

The (future)Level 25's!

Pisces! (Prize 1)

60026564_350.png

And Ray! (He's a comfort dragon :3)

61013144_350.png

Pretty Dragons

Both come with a scroll of renaming if you wish

Agapi! (Prize 2!)

53237151_350.png

And Rowyn! (Prize 3!)

60989672_350.png

Apparel

Prize 4!
Starseer's Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem Searing Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Druidic Emblem Infectionist's Emblem Shady Emblem Diver Emblem Whirlwind Emblem

Prize 5!

Starseer's Crown Voltaic Stormclaws Current Caller Raiment Rusted Treasure Chest x40

Prize 6!
The Emperor's New Clothes Intense Attention Rusted Treasure Chest x20

Skins!

There will be two winners of these skins.(Two skins each)

Familiars!
Okay, so this is a bit different. There will be three winners of eleven familiars, and they will get to choose familiars in the order they were picked. Just tell me which ones you want!

Emerald Webwing Carmine Serthis x2 Longneck Skirmisher Rambra Golden Porpoise Hydra Scorpion Sunspot Clouddancer Southmarsh Podid Psywurm Shellion x3 Fungalhoof Qiriq Janustrap Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman Coppercoil Creeper Spellbound Golem Everbloom Gem Guardian Budwing Morpho Hippocampus x2 Flamescale Illusionist Dire Hyena Brown-Spotted Mith Ragepuff Ashmane Chimera Inquisitive Shroud Dustfeather Sphinx Mossy Beetleboar Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx

Thank you to @lionsaint for the donations!!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
And we're open!
@SilverNW
And we're open!
@SilverNW
bBbrKLW.png
@Aviander

I can level Pieces to 20
@Aviander

I can level Pieces to 20
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
@EchoedSilence Sounds good! I'll send the CR in a second.
@EchoedSilence Sounds good! I'll send the CR in a second.
bBbrKLW.png
@Aviander

I can level Ray to 20! :)
@Aviander

I can level Ray to 20! :)
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Duskphoenix Awesome! I'll send him in a minute.
@Duskphoenix Awesome! I'll send him in a minute.
bBbrKLW.png
Sent both!
Sent both!
bBbrKLW.png
@Aviander Sending over [item= The Golden Sage] ^-^
@Aviander

Sending over The Golden Sage ^-^
XDRtGHs.png
Keep the extras :P
Keep the extras :P
XDRtGHs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14