Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Dawnsky101
Um. I think Nooty has left the game a long time ago!He isn't active anymore I'm pretty sure and all of his dragons are unfed. Please keep that in mind next t time especially since all the latest posts before were not granted.

@Dawnsky101
Um. I think Nooty has left the game a long time ago!He isn't active anymore I'm pretty sure and all of his dragons are unfed. Please keep that in mind next t time especially since all the latest posts before were not granted.

Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@Area51raider ok, I didn’t know that. I was just poking around the front page of the giveaways
@Area51raider ok, I didn’t know that. I was just poking around the front page of the giveaways
Art Shop! We're Open!
@DawnSky101
Np! ^^
@DawnSky101
Np! ^^
Sin-t-tulohuhuiiuiu.png
@Nooty
Sorry you have to leave :( I just got in! If you want to help me by giving me any skins or accents (coatls especially please!!)! <3
Also I love familiars because they are too beautiful, if they aren't taken I'd like ( i gave a list of everything i love since idk what's taken and what's not):
hedgehog, Ultimate Buttersnake!!, Alpaca Familiar, albino hedgehog, Slight Eyewing, Snowflake Nymph, Smoke Gyre, Sweetheart Swan, Umbra Wolf, Unlikely Alliance, Zalis, Wood Ear Deer,Velvet Floracat, Spirit of Water, Spellwrought Ambassador
Have a wonderful day and good luck!
@Nooty
Sorry you have to leave :( I just got in! If you want to help me by giving me any skins or accents (coatls especially please!!)! <3
Also I love familiars because they are too beautiful, if they aren't taken I'd like ( i gave a list of everything i love since idk what's taken and what's not):
hedgehog, Ultimate Buttersnake!!, Alpaca Familiar, albino hedgehog, Slight Eyewing, Snowflake Nymph, Smoke Gyre, Sweetheart Swan, Umbra Wolf, Unlikely Alliance, Zalis, Wood Ear Deer,Velvet Floracat, Spirit of Water, Spellwrought Ambassador
Have a wonderful day and good luck!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
sorry to see you go! id love literally anything from my wishlist :P [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61502415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615025/61502415_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks in advance!
sorry to see you go!

id love literally anything from my wishlist :P

61502415_350.png

Thanks in advance!
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
@Nooty if you're still active and these items are still available can I get these familiars, food, gold, and some apparel items?

Bramble Guardian Nightmare Noggle Overwatered Seedling Permafrost Impaler Quillrunner Rabid Grinfin Spellbound Tome Velvet Floracat Watermelon Coleus Gecko Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon Rosetail Tropical Caiman Smoke Gyre Steam Gyre Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Buff Laced Cockatrice Candy Cockatrice Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Umbra Wolf Winter Wolf Black Wolf
@Nooty if you're still active and these items are still available can I get these familiars, food, gold, and some apparel items?

Bramble Guardian Nightmare Noggle Overwatered Seedling Permafrost Impaler Quillrunner Rabid Grinfin Spellbound Tome Velvet Floracat Watermelon Coleus Gecko Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon Rosetail Tropical Caiman Smoke Gyre Steam Gyre Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Buff Laced Cockatrice Candy Cockatrice Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Umbra Wolf Winter Wolf Black Wolf
@Nooty
Are you giving away free treasure? Sorry I've just been looking for someone who is leaving and wants to give there's away. It's cool if you don't just checking! :3
@Nooty
Are you giving away free treasure? Sorry I've just been looking for someone who is leaving and wants to give there's away. It's cool if you don't just checking! :3
If you're still here...
I would love love LOVE to have Pysche breed with one of my dragons
If you're still here...
I would love love LOVE to have Pysche breed with one of my dragons
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
can I get Niana if still up
can I get Niana if still up
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17