Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
welcome to my raffle! It’s my 1 year anniversary in fr :D i’m trying to gather up some funds to finish and maybe start some more projects! winners will be drawn on June 20th (definitely not a random date I picked out lol) tickets cost 1g or 1kt! Gems are preferred because I need permababy scrolls lol. In the next post I’ll list the prizes and the items I’ll take as tickets! You can send payment through pm or one way cr :D

p.s. only hosted a raffle once before and it was pretty sad so uh forgive me if I mess something up!
welcome to my raffle! It’s my 1 year anniversary in fr :D i’m trying to gather up some funds to finish and maybe start some more projects! winners will be drawn on June 20th (definitely not a random date I picked out lol) tickets cost 1g or 1kt! Gems are preferred because I need permababy scrolls lol. In the next post I’ll list the prizes and the items I’ll take as tickets! You can send payment through pm or one way cr :D

p.s. only hosted a raffle once before and it was pretty sad so uh forgive me if I mess something up!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
[center]And here’s the prizes! Will be adding more as time goes on [quote=Ready to... uh heal? - TAKEN] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56532486] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565325/56532486_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 25 Comes with all apparel, her familiar and she’s fully statted and stoned as a healer![/quote] [quote=TAKEN] [item=highland gem guardian] [item=sundial gem guardian] [item=emberglow gem guardian][item=crystalspine gem guardian] [item=contagion gem guardian] [item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=Frigid gem guardian] [item=Driftwood gem guardian] [item=Tsunami gem guardian] [item=Everbloom gem guardian] Every gem guardian except Zephyr (working on getting one)[/quote] [quote=Shivering in the snow] [item= Accent: Frosted Glasswing] [item= Accent: Cold Hearted][/quote] [quote=it gaoler hours - TAKEN][item= Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler] if you win this prize, just send the dragon you wanna change into a gao over to me and I’ll send it back a fluffy boi [/quote] [quote=TAKEN] [item= Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [/quote] [quote=foox!] [item=aerborne ambassador] [/quote] [quote=scavenging, possible eggo? - TAKEN] 1 week of level 40 scavenging by me! (Area of your choice) [/quote][quote=eggo! - TAKEN] [item=Unhatched Arcane egg][/center]
And here’s the prizes! Will be adding more as time goes on
Ready to... uh heal? - TAKEN wrote:

56532486_350.png

Level 25 Comes with all apparel, her familiar and she’s fully statted and stoned as a healer!
TAKEN wrote:
Highland Gem Guardian Sundial Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Frigid Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian
Every gem guardian except Zephyr (working on getting one)
Shivering in the snow wrote:
Accent: Frosted Glasswing Accent: Cold Hearted
it gaoler hours - TAKEN wrote:
Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler
if you win this prize, just send the dragon you wanna change into a gao over to me and I’ll send it back a fluffy boi
TAKEN wrote:
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
foox! wrote:
Aerborne Ambassador
scavenging, possible eggo? - TAKEN wrote:
1 week of level 40 scavenging by me! (Area of your choice)
eggo! - TAKEN wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg

z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
I will take most items for tickets! Just pm me and I’ll tell you what I’ll value them at. Permababy scrolls will be worth 400 tickets instead of 350 just because I need them lol.

Tickets-

@/Herodias 1-20
@/FaerieQueene 21-43
@/monteagle 43-53
@/prettykitty426 54-84
@/Twalio 85-90
@/hirrrio 91-92
@/Shrimpsundae 93-113
@/Amayai 114-119
@/FaerieQueene 120-125
@/Catsdragon18 126-131
@/Catsdragon18 132-154
@/FaerieQueene 155-165
@/azurearchangel 166-206
@/Wooosh 207-267
@/kittyandcat 267-268
@/Thirza 268-277
@/
I will take most items for tickets! Just pm me and I’ll tell you what I’ll value them at. Permababy scrolls will be worth 400 tickets instead of 350 just because I need them lol.

Tickets-

@/Herodias 1-20
@/FaerieQueene 21-43
@/monteagle 43-53
@/prettykitty426 54-84
@/Twalio 85-90
@/hirrrio 91-92
@/Shrimpsundae 93-113
@/Amayai 114-119
@/FaerieQueene 120-125
@/Catsdragon18 126-131
@/Catsdragon18 132-154