Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wind OOF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@lesen
gonna send over 20 dragons for the den, thank you!!
@lesen
gonna send over 20 dragons for the den, thank you!!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@TeenyTK sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den! thank you [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@TeenyTK
sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den! thank you
@Mirna Got em all! Sorry for the delay - I was trying to shuffle dergs between hibden and lair while managing my RL hatchling
@Mirna Got em all! Sorry for the delay - I was trying to shuffle dergs between hibden and lair while managing my RL hatchling
TH15wMc.png
@Lirillith no worries at all, thank you so much for supporting wind! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Lirillith
no worries at all, thank you so much for supporting wind!
@Kururin sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den shortly! thank you so much [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@Kururin
sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den shortly! thank you so much
@Dessy @Highhighhopes I'll be sending over 20 dragons to each of you for the den! Thank you [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Dessy @Highhighhopes
I'll be sending over 20 dragons to each of you for the den! Thank you
@GrinningFox Hope its ok to send while offline! Sending over the 20 den-able fodder I have. No rush picking them up. Thank you ^^
@GrinningFox Hope its ok to send while offline! Sending over the 20 den-able fodder I have. No rush picking them up. Thank you ^^
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@Mirna Received! Your dragons have been kept in the den! :)
@Mirna Received! Your dragons have been kept in the den! :)
Kunikuzushi
@Gormanghaste
Sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den! Feel free to pick them up whenever you're available, no rush!
@Gormanghaste
Sending over 20 fodder dragons for the den! Feel free to pick them up whenever you're available, no rush!
@Archerfish, Would now be an opportune time to send you the 6 dragons from my Den to your Lair?
@Archerfish, Would now be an opportune time to send you the 6 dragons from my Den to your Lair?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68