Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [r] Lightning Sprite Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JFx9pvD.jpg[/img] (and other lightning-themed prizes) -----[/center] [center][u][i]Tickets[/i][/u] Tickets can be obtained by:[/center] [LIST][*]1kt or 1g-1 ticket [*]Festival items-LAH value [*]Festival currency x1-1 ticket (note: I only accept currency during that holiday) [*]Specialty items-LAH value [*]Eggs-LAH value [*]Skins-LAH value [*]Gilded Treasure Chests-LAH value.[/LIST] [center]Please send tickets using a PM or CR one-way trade. If you wish to send something else to exchange for tickets, please ask first. ----- [i][u]Prizes[/u][/i][/center] [center]I'll randomly pick three users that entered to get these. First Drawing: [item=lightning sprite] Second Drawing: [item=highland scavenger] Third Drawing: [skin=31060][/center] [center] ----- [i][u]Other Info[/u][/i][/center] [LIST][*]The raffle will end at 8:00 Flight Rising Time on Sunday, July 19th. [*]The winner will be selected using Random.org. [*]Thank you to @CleverTrick for the header! [*]If you change your username between the time you enter the raffle and the drawing, it is your responsibility to let me know. [*]If the prize is not claimed for 24 hours after the drawing, I will draw again. [*]Note that I am reusing my Earth Sprite Raffle thread. The Lightning Sprite Raffle starts on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2865111/3#post_43803970]this[/url] post.[/LIST] [center]----- [i][u]Tickets Sold[/u][/i][/center] [columns]bamboo1996 FaerieQueene AbyssalRuins starrunner101 BushWookiez GlamFelix[nextcol]50 5 50 15 50 10[nextcol]Hellnokitty illusioned GarbagePal Fabellaura Moonrider08 rei711[nextcol]500 20 5 102 20 143[nextcol]Calibris DianaMoon Lightningbender lionsaint SilverNW Inverness[nextcol]20 30 150 5 10 10[nextcol]S1yFox OverlyOptimistic Teletraan RazorWarrior [nextcol]70 20 20 40[/columns]
JFx9pvD.jpg
(and other lightning-themed prizes)

Tickets
Tickets can be obtained by:
  • 1kt or 1g-1 ticket
  • Festival items-LAH value
  • Festival currency x1-1 ticket
    (note: I only accept currency during that holiday)
  • Specialty items-LAH value
  • Eggs-LAH value
  • Skins-LAH value
  • Gilded Treasure Chests-LAH value.
Please send tickets using a PM or CR one-way trade.
If you wish to send something else to exchange for tickets, please ask first.

Prizes
I'll randomly pick three users that entered to get these.
First Drawing:
Lightning Sprite
Second Drawing:
Highland Scavenger
Third Drawing:

Other Info
  • The raffle will end at 8:00 Flight Rising Time on Sunday, July 19th.
  • The winner will be selected using Random.org.
  • Thank you to @CleverTrick for the header!
  • If you change your username between the time you enter the raffle and the drawing, it is your responsibility to let me know.
  • If the prize is not claimed for 24 hours after the drawing, I will draw again.
  • Note that I am reusing my Earth Sprite Raffle thread. The Lightning Sprite Raffle starts on this post.

Tickets Sold
bamboo1996
FaerieQueene
AbyssalRuins
starrunner101
BushWookiez
GlamFelix
Hellnokitty
illusioned
GarbagePal
Fabellaura
Moonrider08
rei711
Calibris
DianaMoon
Lightningbender
lionsaint
SilverNW
Inverness
S1yFox
OverlyOptimistic
Teletraan
RazorWarrior
And we are open!

Pinglist Regardless of Winner:
@FaerieQueene @SilverNW

Future Raffles Pinglist:
@NameChange88911 @FaerieQueene @SilverNW
And we are open!

Pinglist Regardless of Winner:
@FaerieQueene @SilverNW

Future Raffles Pinglist:
@NameChange88911 @FaerieQueene @SilverNW
@FadedImage Sending for 50 tickets!
@FadedImage Sending for 50 tickets!
earth.gif
Sent for tickets!![emoji=snapper star size=1]
Sent for tickets!!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Sending for some tickets <3
Sending for some tickets <3
XDRtGHs.png
Sending for 50!
Sending for 50!
Q5eZhV2.png
bump
bump
@FadedImage sending for tickets!
@FadedImage sending for tickets!
tumblr_inline_p7i54y7WeW1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
gia / emil
they/them
+3 fr time
i log on once a year probably lol
@sylveondreams @Titan74 @TheGodOfStories @firefox909 @Lightningbender @Herodias @Mysh @sweetblossom @SilverNW @Binksterchu @Aurorafulnight @NoMeansNo @NameChange88911 @lionsaint @FancyDragonqueen @Cinderace @Shatoril

I hope you don't mind me pinging all of you, but I have an announcement concerning the raffle.

I have decided that, for personal reasons, I am moving the end date of the raffle up to Friday, June 12th.

Also, if anyone wants to be on the pinglist for the drawing, let me know.
@sylveondreams @Titan74 @TheGodOfStories @firefox909 @Lightningbender @Herodias @Mysh @sweetblossom @SilverNW @Binksterchu @Aurorafulnight @NoMeansNo @NameChange88911 @lionsaint @FancyDragonqueen @Cinderace @Shatoril

I hope you don't mind me pinging all of you, but I have an announcement concerning the raffle.

I have decided that, for personal reasons, I am moving the end date of the raffle up to Friday, June 12th.

Also, if anyone wants to be on the pinglist for the drawing, let me know.
<3 no worries there! I hope you are fine!
stay safe!
<3 no worries there! I hope you are fine!
stay safe!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9