Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Treasure Rummage~ FINISHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b]**********[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/5406.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/12736.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/12.png[/img] [i]You find yourself stumbling through the dark for what seems like forever - you have stepped in at least three puddles of stagnant cave water with your shoes now squelching, a bat or two has made themselves at home in your hair, cobwebs adorn your shoulders like the latest fashion accessory and your toes ache from one two many stubbings. Your patience is all but gone - is there anything decent amongst these mountains of rubbish and junk?[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45177440] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451775/45177440_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]"... The cave does need a good clean, I will admit."[/b][i] She says, sounding ever so slightly bashful [/i][b]"It is not often I allow anyone to nose around."[/b][i] The Wildclaw proceeds to gesture towards her hoard[/i][b] "Be my guest." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/137.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/191.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/28265.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/62.png[/img] [center][b]**********[/b][/center] [left][b][u]HOW TO PLAY:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*]Choose from the varied piles of "junk". [*]Buy a [i]chance to rummage[/i] - the more chances to rummage, the more likely you are to find the treasure amongst the rubbish. (A rummage is basically a raffle ticket.) [*]Each pile of junk has [b]varied rummage costs[/b] depending on the value of the treasure within. [*]You can also do some hand-in bribes for [i]extra rummage chances[/i]! [*]If you complete a hand-in, you will be be given a single rummage into the [b]"Bonus Pile"[/b]. [/LIST] [b][u]RULES:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Winners will be chosen via RNG - length of raffle is undetermined [*]Maximum of [b]FIVE[/b] purchasable rummages per player per tier (so you can have up to 5 rummages of each pile). [i]If you want more, check out the hand-in quest section![/i] [*]Each hand-in quest can be done once per player - each hand in also awards one or more rummages in the standard piles! [*]Only [b]ONE[/b] rummage in the "Bonus Pile" per player, no matter how many hand-ins quests you do. [*]Please @Erabbit me and set up a one-way crossroads/DM with how many rummages you want and which piles. [*]Please CR/DM me with your hand-in quests. [*]No determined length for the raffle, I will keep all updated! [*]I have added new items and piles so far, may be more to come! [/LIST] [center][b]**********[/b][/center]
5406.png12736.png12.png
You find yourself stumbling through the dark for what seems like forever - you have stepped in at least three puddles of stagnant cave water with your shoes now squelching, a bat or two has made themselves at home in your hair, cobwebs adorn your shoulders like the latest fashion accessory and your toes ache from one two many stubbings.

Your patience is all but gone - is there anything decent amongst these mountains of rubbish and junk?

45177440_350.png

"... The cave does need a good clean, I will admit." She says, sounding ever so slightly bashful "It is not often I allow anyone to nose around." The Wildclaw proceeds to gesture towards her hoard "Be my guest."
137.png191.png28265.png62.png
HOW TO PLAY:
  1. Choose from the varied piles of "junk".
  2. Buy a chance to rummage - the more chances to rummage, the more likely you are to find the treasure amongst the rubbish. (A rummage is basically a raffle ticket.)
  3. Each pile of junk has varied rummage costs depending on the value of the treasure within.
  4. You can also do some hand-in bribes for extra rummage chances!
  5. If you complete a hand-in, you will be be given a single rummage into the "Bonus Pile".

RULES:
  • Winners will be chosen via RNG - length of raffle is undetermined
  • Maximum of FIVE purchasable rummages per player per tier (so you can have up to 5 rummages of each pile). If you want more, check out the hand-in quest section!
  • Each hand-in quest can be done once per player - each hand in also awards one or more rummages in the standard piles!
  • Only ONE rummage in the "Bonus Pile" per player, no matter how many hand-ins quests you do.
  • Please @Erabbit me and set up a one-way crossroads/DM with how many rummages you want and which piles.
  • Please CR/DM me with your hand-in quests.
  • No determined length for the raffle, I will keep all updated!
  • I have added new items and piles so far, may be more to come!
..;--~**Wishlist**~--;..IMG-20190725-183416-1.png
[center][b]**********[/b] [b][u]THE "JUNK" PILES[/b][/u] -------------------- [b][u]FESTERING PILE:[/b][/u] {5,000T or 5G per rummage} [i]This pile... Doesn't quite smell right[/i] [item=bloody tail bandage][item=bloody arm bandages][item=bloody leg bandages][item=bloody neck bandage][item=bloody chest bandage][item=bloody head bandage][item=scavenger's tatters][item=runaway rotclaw][item=riot hazebeacon][item=contagion gem guardian][item=Accent: Blood Mancer][item=Skin: bioarmor] -------------------- [b][u]ELECTRIFYING PILE:[/b][/u] {5,000T or 5G per rummage} [i]BzzZzzZZZttTtt!![/i] [item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=mesa mechanojets][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=Golden glow alchemist tools][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=sparkle Nymph][item=Highland Gem Guardian][item=Accent: let there be light][item=Skin: King of the Storm][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined] -------------------- [b][u]SPICY PILE:[/b][/u] {5,000T or 5G per rummage} [i]Hot, hot, hoooot!![/i] [item=sanguine plumage][item=crimson feathered wings][item=glowing red clawtips][item=solar flame candles][item=solar flame cloak][item=solar flame headpiece][item=solar flame collar][item=solar flame wing ribbon][item=solar flame tail ribbon][item=solar flame tail jewel][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=Skin: Golden Ire] -------------------- [b][u]SOGGY PILE:[/b][/u] {5,000T or 5G per rummage} [i]Yuck, really? It's soaking...[/i] [item=undine's flatfins][item=wiggly sight][item=seapetal flowerfall][item=larkspur flowerfall][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=seashell mantle][item=fathomsearch halo][item=fathomsearch ambassador][item=tsunami gem guardian][item=Accent: Jewels of the Kraken] -------------------- [b][u]SHINING PILE:[/b][/u] {5,000T or 5G per rummage} [i]Jeez would you turn that light off!?[/i] [item=brightshine raiments][item=standard of the lightweaver][item=luminous sundrapes][item=ethereal flame candles][item=sundial gem guardian][item=skin: Radiant Dawn][item=accent: wind's grace] -------------------- [b][u]BORING PILE:[/b][/u] {3,000T or 3G per rummage} [i]*yawn* I don't get it.[/i] [item=deadpan jester's wing cover][item=deadpan jester's collar][item=deadpan jester's stockings][item=deadpan jester's gloves][item=deadpan jester's tail bell][item=deadpan jester's cap][item=sorcerer's cloak][item=sorcerer's staff][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][item=Accent: Patchwork Doll] -------------------- [b][u]STICKY PILE:[/b][/u] {3,000T or 3G per rummage} [i]... Did I just step in that? Seriously?[/i] [item=gold muck][item=blue sludge][item=blue goo][item=blue ooze][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] -------------------- [b][u]GOOEY PILE:[/b][/u] {3,000T or 3G per rummage} [i]Now this is just gross...[/i] [item=silver muck][item=purple sludge][item=purple goo][item=purple ooze][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] -------------------- [b][u]DUSTY PILE:[/b][/u] {1,000T or 1G per rummage} [i]COUGH cough... Ugh[/i] [item=journeyman satchels][item=cairnstone carry][item=magician's cobwebs][item=boulder nymph][item=cloud nymph] -------------------- [b][u]FLUFFY PILE:[/b][/u] {1,000T or 1G per rummage} [i]Aww...[/i] [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=dripcave deputy][item=Skin: Esteemed Aeromancer][item=Accent: She Means Bismuth] -------------------- [b][u]FLAPPING PILE:[/b][/u] {1,000T or 1G per rummage} [i]AHH - THEY'RE IN MY HAIR[/i] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Accent: Astral Hunter][item=Accent: Crevice][item=shadowstrike] -------------------- [b][u]NICE-SMELLING PILE:[/b][/u] {1,000T or 1G per rummage} [i]I am the Flower Queen...[/i] [item=violet flowerfall][item=larkspur flowerfall][item=dried flowerfall][item=seapetal flowerfall][item=silver flowerfall][item=daisy flowerfall][item=gladegift garlands] -------------------- [b][u]BONUS PILE:[/b][/u] {Complete 1 hand-in quest} [i]Oh golly gosh, luck be a lady tonight[/i] [item=unearthly Onyx ghastcrown][item=unearthly onyx pendants][item=unearthly onyx nightshroud][item=unearthly onyx forejewels][item=unearthly onyx clawrings][item=unearthly onyx taildecor][item=driftwood gem guardian][item=murkmirth halo][item=Accent: Ghostlight ruins] [center][b]**********[/b][/center]

THE "JUNK" PILES

FESTERING PILE:

{5,000T or 5G per rummage}

This pile... Doesn't quite smell right

Bloody Tail Bandage Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Chest Bandage Bloody Head Bandage Scavenger's Tatters Runaway Rotclaw Riot Hazebeacon Contagion Gem Guardian Accent: Blood Mancer Skin: Bioarmor
ELECTRIFYING PILE:

BzzZzzZZZttTtt!!

Thundercrack Cogspanner Mesa Mechanojets Voltaic Stormclaws Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Sparkle Nymph Highland Gem Guardian Accent: let there be light Skin: King of the Storm Tertiary Gene: Veined
SPICY PILE:

Hot, hot, hoooot!!

Sanguine Plumage Crimson Feathered Wings Glowing Red Clawtips Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Tail Jewel Bewitching Ruby Grasp Emberglow Gem Guardian Skin: Golden Ire
SOGGY PILE:

Yuck, really? It's soaking...

Undine's Flatfins Wiggly Sight Seapetal Flowerfall Larkspur Flowerfall Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Seashell Mantle Fathomsearch Halo Fathomsearch Ambassador Tsunami Gem Guardian Accent: Jewels of the Kraken
SHINING PILE:

Jeez would you turn that light off!?

Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver Luminous Sundrapes Ethereal Flame Candles Sundial Gem Guardian Skin: Radiant Dawn
BORING PILE:

{3,000T or 3G per rummage}

*yawn* I don't get it.

Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover Deadpan Jester's Collar Deadpan Jester's Stockings Deadpan Jester's Gloves Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell Deadpan Jester's Cap Sorcerer's Cloak Sorcerer's Staff Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Accent: Patchwork Doll
STICKY PILE:

... Did I just step in that? Seriously?

Gold Muck Blue Sludge Blue Goo Blue Ooze Primary Gene: Slime Tertiary Gene: Capsule
GOOEY PILE:

Now this is just gross...

Silver Muck Purple Sludge Purple Goo Purple Ooze Secondary Gene: Sludge Tertiary Gene: Capsule
DUSTY PILE:

{1,000T or 1G per rummage}

COUGH cough... Ugh

Journeyman Satchels Cairnstone Carry Magician's Cobwebs Boulder Nymph Cloud Nymph
FLUFFY PILE:

Aww...

Dripcave Deputy Skin: Esteemed Aeromancer Accent: She Means Bismuth
FLAPPING PILE:

AHH - THEY'RE IN MY HAIR

Breed Change: Nocturne Vista: Gossamer Flame Vial of Hypnotic Sight Accent: Astral Hunter Accent: Crevice Shadowstrike
NICE-SMELLING PILE:

I am the Flower Queen...

Violet Flowerfall Larkspur Flowerfall Dried Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Gladegift Garlands
BONUS PILE:

{Complete 1 hand-in quest}

Oh golly gosh, luck be a lady tonight

Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown Unearthly Onyx Pendants Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Unearthly Onyx Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Taildecor Driftwood Gem Guardian Murkmirth Halo Accent: Ghostlight Ruins
[center][b]**********[/b] [b][u]HAND-IN QUESTS:[/b][/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53342021] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533421/53342021_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]A small fluffy Pearlcatcher patters over from behind some fallen stacks of cages, chirping softly. He looks up at you with gleaming eyes, a piece of tatted parchment in his mouth. He stays hidden from the Wildclaw once again rearranging her hoard, keen not to be seen offering any extra chances for rummaging hands...[/i] [b]Explanation:[/b] Complete any of the hand-ins below gives you [b]ONE[/b] rummage in the bonus pile + a more free rummages to put in any pile you please. Please read the hand-ins carefully as some require more items than others but also award more rummages![i] NOTE: you can purchase 5 rummages in one pile and assign your Hand-In rummages to the same pile if you wish![/i] -------------------- [b]SNEK: [item=onyx cobra]x5 = 1 rummage -------------------- [b]FLOWUR:[/b] [item=black tulip]x5 =1 rummage -------------------- [b]ICKY ICKY:[/b] [item=red sludge]x5 =1 rummage -------------------- [b]SHELLIES:[/b] [item=seaside trumpet]x5 [item=snail husk]x5 =1 rummage -------------------- [b]BUGGOOS:[/b] [item=giant darner]x1 [item=dragonfly]x1 =2 rummages -------------------- [b]KEMISTRI[/b] [item=reinforced glass beaker]x1 [item=glass beaker]x1 [item=sizzling phosphorus]x1 =2 rummages -------------------- [b]MOAR FLOWUR:[/b] [item=pretty pink mums]x5 [item=Dried Lilium Petals]x5 = 3 rummages [center][b]**********[/b][/center]
HAND-IN QUESTS:

53342021_350.png
A small fluffy Pearlcatcher patters over from behind some fallen stacks of cages, chirping softly. He looks up at you with gleaming eyes, a piece of tatted parchment in his mouth. He stays hidden from the Wildclaw once again rearranging her hoard, keen not to be seen offering any extra chances for rummaging hands...

Explanation: Complete any of the hand-ins below gives you ONE rummage in the bonus pile + a more free rummages to put in any pile you please. Please read the hand-ins carefully as some require more items than others but also award more rummages! NOTE: you can purchase 5 rummages in one pile and assign your Hand-In rummages to the same pile if you wish!

SNEK:
Onyx Cobra x5
= 1 rummage

FLOWUR:
Black Tulip x5
=1 rummage
ICKY ICKY:
Red Sludge x5
=1 rummage
SHELLIES:
Seaside Trumpet x5
Snail Husk x5
=1 rummage
BUGGOOS:
Giant Darner x1
Dragonfly x1
=2 rummages
KEMISTRI
Reinforced Glass Beaker x1
Glass Beaker x1
Sizzling Phosphorus x1
=2 rummages
MOAR FLOWUR:
Pretty Pink Mums x5
Dried Lilium Petals x5
= 3 rummages
RUMMAGE AND HAND-IN TRACKER:
I also have a spreadsheet where I keep note of all entries, but here you can see at a glance what rummages you have and I will note your completed hand-ins too!
Twalio - x3 Soggy / x1 Shining / x1 Bonus (KEMISTRI)

SpiritFlower - x2 Soggy / x3 Flapping / x2 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

AetherEquinox - x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

Frostfire123 - x1 Soggy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

MinnowFox - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (KEMISTRI)

monteagle - x1 Electrifying

Xaerox - x1 Festering / x1 Flapping / x1 Spicy / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Duskphoenix - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x5 Shining / x1 Dusty / x1 Fluffy / x1 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

gryphon982 - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x1 Boring / x1 Sticky / x1 Gooey / x1 Dusty / x1 Fluffy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

FinnFantastic - x4 Festering / x2 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Soggy / x2 Sticky / x2 Gooey / x5 Dusty/ x5 Flapping / x1 Bonus (ICKY ICKY)

EveningEmerald - x5 Boring / x5 Fluffy

Herodias - x3 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Bonus

MikuKitty - x3 Spicy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Tatzelwurm - x5 Elecrtifying / x3 Gooey / x5 Dusty / x5 Flapping

amoebawasp - x2 Spicy / x3 Boring / x5 Flapping / x1 Bonus

GlowingGems - x1 Electrifying

Area51raider - x7 Festering / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR, ICKYICKY)

andyp19 - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x1 NiceSmelling

Kalira - x4 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x2 Flapping / x1 Bonus (ICKY ICKY)

snax - x1 Electrifying / x1 Spicy / x1 Soggy / x2 Sticky / x2 Gooey

Dracana - x2 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Soggy

Dziesepta - x3 Soggy / x4 Flapping

DemiStars - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 NiceSmelling(FLOWUR, ICKY ICKY)

Artgeekallday - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Spicy / x5 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Boring / x5 Gooey / x5 Sticky / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

Zayuri - x5 Electrifying / x5 Shining

Shrimpsundae - x5 Electrifying / x5 Spicy / x6 Soggy / x5 Flapping (ICKY ICKY)

Endlessstar - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 NiceSmelling

Dakkokki - x 6 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Sticky / x5 Gooey / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Self - x2 Electrifying / x1 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

asp510098510 - x5 NiceSmelling

BruseRuby - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy

GraveRabbit - x5 Festering / x5 Flapping

GlamFelix - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy
RUMMAGE AND HAND-IN TRACKER:
I also have a spreadsheet where I keep note of all entries, but here you can see at a glance what rummages you have and I will note your completed hand-ins too!
Twalio - x3 Soggy / x1 Shining / x1 Bonus (KEMISTRI)

SpiritFlower - x2 Soggy / x3 Flapping / x2 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

AetherEquinox - x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

Frostfire123 - x1 Soggy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

MinnowFox - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (KEMISTRI)

monteagle - x1 Electrifying

Xaerox - x1 Festering / x1 Flapping / x1 Spicy / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Duskphoenix - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x5 Shining / x1 Dusty / x1 Fluffy / x1 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

gryphon982 - x1 Festering / x1 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x1 Boring / x1 Sticky / x1 Gooey / x1 Dusty / x1 Fluffy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

FinnFantastic - x4 Festering / x2 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Soggy / x2 Sticky / x2 Gooey / x5 Dusty/ x5 Flapping / x1 Bonus (ICKY ICKY)

EveningEmerald - x5 Boring / x5 Fluffy

Herodias - x3 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Bonus

MikuKitty - x3 Spicy / x1 Flapping / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Tatzelwurm - x5 Elecrtifying / x3 Gooey / x5 Dusty / x5 Flapping

amoebawasp - x2 Spicy / x3 Boring / x5 Flapping / x1 Bonus

GlowingGems - x1 Electrifying

Area51raider - x7 Festering / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR, ICKYICKY)

andyp19 - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy / x1 NiceSmelling

Kalira - x4 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x2 Flapping / x1 Bonus (ICKY ICKY)

snax - x1 Electrifying / x1 Spicy / x1 Soggy / x2 Sticky / x2 Gooey

Dracana - x2 Electrifying / x2 Spicy / x1 Soggy

Dziesepta - x3 Soggy / x4 Flapping

DemiStars - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x2 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 NiceSmelling(FLOWUR, ICKY ICKY)

Artgeekallday - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Spicy / x5 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Boring / x5 Gooey / x5 Sticky / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling

Zayuri - x5 Electrifying / x5 Shining

Shrimpsundae - x5 Electrifying / x5 Spicy / x6 Soggy / x5 Flapping (ICKY ICKY)

Endlessstar - x5 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Shining / x5 Dusty / x5 NiceSmelling

Dakkokki - x 6 Festering / x5 Electrifying / x5 Soggy / x5 Shining / x5 Sticky / x5 Gooey / x5 Dusty / x5 Fluffy / x5 Flapping / x5 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

Self - x2 Electrifying / x1 NiceSmelling / x1 Bonus (FLOWUR)

asp510098510 - x5 NiceSmelling

BruseRuby - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy

GraveRabbit - x5 Festering / x5 Flapping

GlamFelix - x1 Electrifying / x1 Soggy
Sending for two rummages through the soggy pile (^w^)

@Erabbit

edit: forgot the ping
Sending for two rummages through the soggy pile (^w^)

@Erabbit

edit: forgot the ping
9DdGlja.png
@Erabbit

Sending for a rummage through the soggy pile
@Erabbit

Sending for a rummage through the soggy pile
@Erabbit is this a raffle (RNG winners) or more like a grab bag(Everyone gets something with a chance for good items)? I went over it again and I'm still confused, so sorry
@Erabbit is this a raffle (RNG winners) or more like a grab bag(Everyone gets something with a chance for good items)? I went over it again and I'm still confused, so sorry
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
@Erabbit I'll have one go at the soggy pile please
@Erabbit I'll have one go at the soggy pile please
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@StarlightWinter - no, thank you for asking! I haven't done something like this before so questions are welcome!!

It is a raffle with RNG winners. Because I wanted to push the value of the potential prizes, it's the best way for me to manage :)
@StarlightWinter - no, thank you for asking! I haven't done something like this before so questions are welcome!!

It is a raffle with RNG winners. Because I wanted to push the value of the potential prizes, it's the best way for me to manage :)
@ERabbit Can I have 5 rummages in the Dusty, Fluffy, and Flapping piles? :3
@ERabbit Can I have 5 rummages in the Dusty, Fluffy, and Flapping piles? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14