Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fashion Show Raffle [DRAWING PRIZES]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Ok! We're open! [emoji=heart size=1] There are still prize packs I have to put in, but i'll do that later, since it's sucking my soul out.
Ok! We're open!

There are still prize packs I have to put in, but i'll do that later, since it's sucking my soul out.

jotaro-kid.gif
Y'all showed interest, so I hope ya don't mind the ping~~~

@ArticSnow @ArteXIII @StarshipsFleeing @QueenOfHerbs @InkedMyths @Rvan @Physik @lightsgodown @Totsugeki @shadowsspy @apocellipse @Crimsonpizza @northnorthwest @floofthe2nd @ClockworkEclipse @banii @Arsenic33 @Flightstorm9 @greaticy @razatharia
Y'all showed interest, so I hope ya don't mind the ping~~~

@ArticSnow @ArteXIII @StarshipsFleeing @QueenOfHerbs @InkedMyths @Rvan @Physik @lightsgodown @Totsugeki @shadowsspy @apocellipse @Crimsonpizza @northnorthwest @floofthe2nd @ClockworkEclipse @banii @Arsenic33 @Flightstorm9 @greaticy @razatharia
jotaro-kid.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Oooo awesome! I'll send in some payment for tickets right away! Also @O1iviaDragon is a really good artist (also my sis, she helped me do the line art for my Light Primal Derg Raffle, but she can also color and stuff)
Oooo awesome! I'll send in some payment for tickets right away! Also @O1iviaDragon is a really good artist (also my sis, she helped me do the line art for my Light Primal Derg Raffle, but she can also color and stuff)
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
i'll return when the fest starts! :D
i'll return when the fest starts! :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Oh, very cool! I'll send you a CR for tickets~
Oh, very cool! I'll send you a CR for tickets~
JXVUomh.png
~
FR+2
she/her or they/them
writer and crafter
by passion and trade

~
wvz5N8O.png
Bumpity Bump Bump
Bumpity Bump Bump
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Bump! Also yo if you ever figure out who makes badges on this site can you hit me up because I need a badge too xD
Bump! Also yo if you ever figure out who makes badges on this site can you hit me up because I need a badge too xD
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@highhighhopes
Bump! Also I'll buy two tickets.
Edit because of spelling mistake
@highhighhopes
Bump! Also I'll buy two tickets.
Edit because of spelling mistake
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36