Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cheap primal and more raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Iloveotters100 I will be breeding Galaxy × Achernar (both Nocturne) for the Egg Count!

Also, I can donate a handful of gems as a prize as well, if you wish
@Iloveotters100 I will be breeding Galaxy × Achernar (both Nocturne) for the Egg Count!

Also, I can donate a handful of gems as a prize as well, if you wish
sh5xjiu.png mtHAEL4.pngGUa9lQd.pngnfy0IrS.png
KwxLkEj.pngifVkkqf.pngmlSrRbK.pngrix3ppo.png
6OezIjj.pngk7mTvIf.pngmlHpBMC.pngBT1N47G.png
AOsZxjG.png6Cw2S3h.pnggE96VFA.pngwLurwzJ.png
Just a reminder to send in colors (pm) breeding pairs and prizes if you haven't yet!
@GlowStorm @ElyraFx @smaesie @Flamefly @Vernor @Fennecfox21 @NuovoSangue @Izumiyuki47 @ZTheFae @COparade @xBleedingHeartsx @SephCloud @Pokenol @LunaLane @LGFUADJJ @pixlprinc @Brialen @Iloveotters100 @Dexthedragon @BunnyWyvern @Sterlingstars @FloralFerret @MaliciousAngel @Taishiro @vindigo @Lokadrottning @Ceylar @Peyp @Mermista @Pinguin @Artymus @RIooo @Nirnasha17 @Bibbit
Just a reminder to send in colors (pm) breeding pairs and prizes if you haven't yet!
@GlowStorm @ElyraFx @smaesie @Flamefly @Vernor @Fennecfox21 @NuovoSangue @Izumiyuki47 @ZTheFae @COparade @xBleedingHeartsx @SephCloud @Pokenol @LunaLane @LGFUADJJ @pixlprinc @Brialen @Iloveotters100 @Dexthedragon @BunnyWyvern @Sterlingstars @FloralFerret @MaliciousAngel @Taishiro @vindigo @Lokadrottning @Ceylar @Peyp @Mermista @Pinguin @Artymus @RIooo @Nirnasha17 @Bibbit
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Iloveotters100

I can breed Luce and Lollypop (Imp and wc) In a day! They are XXX Banana

Edit: Oops, for the eggs count, I forgot to mention!
@Iloveotters100

I can breed Luce and Lollypop (Imp and wc) In a day! They are XXX Banana

Edit: Oops, for the eggs count, I forgot to mention!
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
@Iloveotters100 I can breed my banescales Whisper and Screech, and when will you want us to breed them? Now or later?

As for prizes, I'm not sure what you might want, but I've got a list of things here I'm willing to offer up :)
@Iloveotters100 I can breed my banescales Whisper and Screech, and when will you want us to breed them? Now or later?

As for prizes, I'm not sure what you might want, but I've got a list of things here I'm willing to offer up :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@ceylar
Near the raffle end I will ping all the owners and tell them to breed their dragons so later.
@ceylar
Near the raffle end I will ping all the owners and tell them to breed their dragons so later.
@Iloveotters100 Cool and good :)
@Iloveotters100 Cool and good :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@ceylar
Looked through your list. Would you possibly be willing to donate some of the pinecones?
@ceylar
Looked through your list. Would you possibly be willing to donate some of the pinecones?
@Iloveotters100 i can breed Seedpelt and Sparkcloud for egg count!
@Iloveotters100 i can breed Seedpelt and Sparkcloud for egg count!
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@Iloveotters100 Yep! How many do you want? :)
@Iloveotters100 Yep! How many do you want? :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@ceylar
Honestly it’s up to you how much you want to donate. For the raffles sake I’m saying preferably over 50 but as much as you want is fine!

Edit: if you want some of the wind and water currency would be appreciated but I’m not forcing you
@ceylar
Honestly it’s up to you how much you want to donate. For the raffles sake I’m saying preferably over 50 but as much as you want is fine!

Edit: if you want some of the wind and water currency would be appreciated but I’m not forcing you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7