Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon lads - Write to adopt
1 2 3
Oh I can edit this thankfully. This thread is old, the giveaway isn't really active at this point.

---
I'm in serious need of some lair space! I haven't used these dragons for lore purposes so far and it'd be nice to see them in a new home.

All dragons from the following tab in my lair are up for grabs

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/488251/1627507
1)Ping me with the link/image of the dragon you'd like to write for
2)One dragon per person for now. You can claim a second one after writing for the first one
3)Minimum writing is at least 80 words. Write about the dragons backstory/a mini story with them
4)After you claim a dragon the claim will last for 24 hours
5)The dragon will be yours to do what you want with but its preferred you keep them for a week/breed them before planning to exalt
Oh I can edit this thankfully. This thread is old, the giveaway isn't really active at this point.

---
I'm in serious need of some lair space! I haven't used these dragons for lore purposes so far and it'd be nice to see them in a new home.

All dragons from the following tab in my lair are up for grabs

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/488251/1627507
1)Ping me with the link/image of the dragon you'd like to write for
2)One dragon per person for now. You can claim a second one after writing for the first one
3)Minimum writing is at least 80 words. Write about the dragons backstory/a mini story with them
4)After you claim a dragon the claim will last for 24 hours
5)The dragon will be yours to do what you want with but its preferred you keep them for a week/breed them before planning to exalt
crystals.png
@VelvetBop Can I write for 45390367?
@VelvetBop Can I write for 45390367?
Untitled1179_20210727101742.png
@connortheknight Go ahead!
@connortheknight Go ahead!
crystals.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
crystals.png
@VelvetBop may I write for 61275267
@VelvetBop may I write for 61275267
@nerdyDork
@yeezy13
Putting both dragons on hold!
@nerdyDork
@yeezy13
Putting both dragons on hold!
crystals.png
@VelvetBop

Writing piece:

For Aneythos I was thinking for him to be as an early hatchling to be this sweet nature type of boy, very curious and interested in the nature around as he begins figuring out his abilities.
As he slowly grows leaving the nest, still being a hatchling, he began to get a rougher type of attitude towards other dragons, not understanding them as well as other dragons his age. He made a few friends as he began to live on his own battling his way through life. Slowly getting into trouble with monsters/beasts which sometimes his friends would help him or not depending on the situation.
As an adult he would a little uneasy towards other dragons (besides the ones he befriended) but with the help with his few friends he began learning social ques and understand he doesn’t have to be so independent but can lean on others when he needs help. He still have rough edges on the outside but deep down he sweet boy who deeply cares for the ones he loves and will protect them.
I would also say he eventually finds a mate to settle down once being a full mature adult (one of his friends he befriended as a hatchling when he was on his own, one he fully trust).

Some character traits would be:
-Loyal (extremely)
-Cautious/Has his guard up
-Strongheaded
-Independent/anit-social (majority of the time)
-Strong-willed/Determind
-Caring (towards friends)
-Protective
-unmannerly (can really come off as unpleasant)
-Affectionate (Only to a certain few)

*this is more so oc backstory, not so fitting for FightRise, as I sorta use these dragon ocs as a story on their own sorta like dragon shapeshifters sort of thing.

** Also if you have anything personality wise or what not with his parents I would love to add it to him to show some resemblance to his parents
@VelvetBop

Writing piece:

For Aneythos I was thinking for him to be as an early hatchling to be this sweet nature type of boy, very curious and interested in the nature around as he begins figuring out his abilities.
As he slowly grows leaving the nest, still being a hatchling, he began to get a rougher type of attitude towards other dragons, not understanding them as well as other dragons his age. He made a few friends as he began to live on his own battling his way through life. Slowly getting into trouble with monsters/beasts which sometimes his friends would help him or not depending on the situation.
As an adult he would a little uneasy towards other dragons (besides the ones he befriended) but with the help with his few friends he began learning social ques and understand he doesn’t have to be so independent but can lean on others when he needs help. He still have rough edges on the outside but deep down he sweet boy who deeply cares for the ones he loves and will protect them.
I would also say he eventually finds a mate to settle down once being a full mature adult (one of his friends he befriended as a hatchling when he was on his own, one he fully trust).

Some character traits would be:
-Loyal (extremely)
-Cautious/Has his guard up
-Strongheaded
-Independent/anit-social (majority of the time)
-Strong-willed/Determind
-Caring (towards friends)
-Protective
-unmannerly (can really come off as unpleasant)
-Affectionate (Only to a certain few)

*this is more so oc backstory, not so fitting for FightRise, as I sorta use these dragon ocs as a story on their own sorta like dragon shapeshifters sort of thing.

** Also if you have anything personality wise or what not with his parents I would love to add it to him to show some resemblance to his parents
@NerdyDork Sounds like Aneythos will have quite the interesting life! Sending him over
@NerdyDork Sounds like Aneythos will have quite the interesting life! Sending him over
crystals.png
@VelvetBop
My gosh! Thank you so much!
@VelvetBop
My gosh! Thank you so much!
@VelvetBop

Here's a link to the google doc where I wrote this! Hopefully that link should work.

Here's the writing, formatted weird because I don't know how to get it right, lol. I'll write a full story with Onyx one day probably!

Onyx didn’t know what to do when she found the note her parents had left.
The first time she tried reading it, she lost focus at the word “leave.”
The second time, she managed to make it to the word “dominance” before her deep blue gaze became clouded with confusion.
The third time, she read until “Tidelord” and gave up.
The paper was covered in words from her mother and father, explaining that the two had left without warning to serve the Tidelord.
She set the letter down, curling away to think. What would she do now? What could she do now? They hadn’t even said goodbye to her, besides through the stupid note. She narrowed her eyes, craning her head over her shoulder to glare at the terrible paper. She rolled over and grabbed it, crumpling it up in her paws. She tore it apart.
She laid there, alone.
She cried.

Everyone told her that it was such an honor. Such an honor for her parents, to be able to serve the deity of water. Such an honor for her, Onyx, to be the daughter of two exalted dragons. Such an honor. It didn’t feel like it.
She was ashamed of not being proud of her lineage, but, no matter how much she tried, she couldn’t convince herself to take pride in her parents. She felt betrayed. How could they have left her without even talking to her about it? It was like they cared more about a deity they had never met than their daughter. Onyx wouldn’t have been surprised if that was the case.
Not soon after her parents left, Onyx left. However, she left for a different destination.
@VelvetBop

Here's a link to the google doc where I wrote this! Hopefully that link should work.

Here's the writing, formatted weird because I don't know how to get it right, lol. I'll write a full story with Onyx one day probably!

Onyx didn’t know what to do when she found the note her parents had left.
The first time she tried reading it, she lost focus at the word “leave.”
The second time, she managed to make it to the word “dominance” before her deep blue gaze became clouded with confusion.
The third time, she read until “Tidelord” and gave up.
The paper was covered in words from her mother and father, explaining that the two had left without warning to serve the Tidelord.
She set the letter down, curling away to think. What would she do now? What could she do now? They hadn’t even said goodbye to her, besides through the stupid note. She narrowed her eyes, craning her head over her shoulder to glare at the terrible paper. She rolled over and grabbed it, crumpling it up in her paws. She tore it apart.
She laid there, alone.
She cried.

Everyone told her that it was such an honor. Such an honor for her parents, to be able to serve the deity of water. Such an honor for her, Onyx, to be the daughter of two exalted dragons. Such an honor. It didn’t feel like it.
She was ashamed of not being proud of her lineage, but, no matter how much she tried, she couldn’t convince herself to take pride in her parents. She felt betrayed. How could they have left her without even talking to her about it? It was like they cared more about a deity they had never met than their daughter. Onyx wouldn’t have been surprised if that was the case.
Not soon after her parents left, Onyx left. However, she left for a different destination.
Untitled1179_20210727101742.png
1 2 3