Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Euphoria's Free Hatchery (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=7]Euphoria's Free Choose a Pair Hatchery[/size][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2023125#post_23526054][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b2ca7791deb574b98498f084fc483631/tumblr_inline_oki6629ML51tfmvub_250.png[/url][/img][/center] ----- [center][size=4]So basically I've been wanting to experiment with my dragons and try out different breeding pairs, and i thought, why not let others enjoy this too?[/size][/center] [center]This is completely free!!! But i would [i]really[/i] appreciate donations of any sort since im saving up for my dergs!![/center] ----- [center][size=5][u]What do i do?[/u][/size][/center] -Choose ANY two dragons from my lair that you'd like a hatchling from, and if you're the first to choose that pair, then you will be first picker of the hatchlings! there can be second pickers as well, [i]but very rarely i may let there be a third picker for the same nest[/i] -if you want a pair that already has pickers i can add you to a pinglist and notify you when they're available!! :) ----- ----- [center][u][size=5]RULES[/size][/u][/center] -i will only do 2nd pickers when there are 3+ eggs -you CAN cancel if none of the hatchlings appeal to you!! anyone on the pinglist for the same breeding pair will then be notified to choose or become 2nd picker -these are FREE so i would appreciate if you dont exalt/immediately sell!! -choose 1 pair at a time -there is a 3 week cooldown before you can choose another pair! this is so other people can have the opportunity to choose :D -you can purchase a 2nd pair or another before the cooldown is over! that would cost only 5g or 5kt. you can only purchase a max of 1 or 2 because i dont want [i]that[/i] to be taken advantage of as well :) -if a hatchling is born with a rare eye-type they will become unavailable because im simply not comfortable giving away rare dragons for free. i hope you all understand <3 -thats it as of now!! go crazy! :D [center][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/506923]dragon lair here[/url][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=4]PLEASE keep in mind that i have limited nests and lair space!! thats another reason why donations would be GREATLY appreciated, so i can buy expansions :)[/center] [center][size=4]also i may be a little late when it comes to responding as i have A LOT of other things im doing!![/size][/center] [center]you dont have to ping me im subbed!! but its ok if you do :)) euphorixxs[/center] ----- [i]pinglist[/i] [size=2]@/StarWraith | @/straeberries | @/hydrangxas | @/Cactisays [/size]
Euphoria's Free Choose a Pair Hatchery

tumblr_inline_oki6629ML51tfmvub_250.png

So basically I've been wanting to experiment with my dragons and try out different breeding pairs, and i thought, why not let others enjoy this too?
This is completely free!!! But i would really appreciate donations of any sort since im saving up for my dergs!!

What do i do?
-Choose ANY two dragons from my lair that you'd like a hatchling from, and if you're the first to choose that pair, then you will be first picker of the hatchlings! there can be second pickers as well, but very rarely i may let there be a third picker for the same nest

-if you want a pair that already has pickers i can add you to a pinglist and notify you when they're available!! :)

RULES

-i will only do 2nd pickers when there are 3+ eggs

-you CAN cancel if none of the hatchlings appeal to you!! anyone on the pinglist for the same breeding pair will then be notified to choose or become 2nd picker

-these are FREE so i would appreciate if you dont exalt/immediately sell!!

-choose 1 pair at a time

-there is a 3 week cooldown before you can choose another pair! this is so other people can have the opportunity to choose :D

-you can purchase a 2nd pair or another before the cooldown is over! that would cost only 5g or 5kt. you can only purchase a max of 1 or 2 because i dont want that to be taken advantage of as well :)

-if a hatchling is born with a rare eye-type they will become unavailable because im simply not comfortable giving away rare dragons for free. i hope you all understand <3

-thats it as of now!! go crazy! :D

PLEASE keep in mind that i have limited nests and lair space!! thats another reason why donations would be GREATLY appreciated, so i can buy expansions :)
also i may be a little late when it comes to responding as i have A LOT of other things im doing!!
you dont have to ping me im subbed!! but its ok if you do :)) euphorixxs

pinglist
@/StarWraith | @/straeberries | @/hydrangxas | @/Cactisays
-Erebos (he/they)
Reserved Pairs
Pinky x Opal |
Reserved Pairs
Pinky x Opal |
-Erebos (he/they)
@euphorixxs Hi! I'm new here, and I was wondering if I could maybe have a hatching from Zanimisia and Orion? And maybe could its name be Nebula? Thanks!!
@euphorixxs Hi! I'm new here, and I was wondering if I could maybe have a hatching from Zanimisia and Orion? And maybe could its name be Nebula? Thanks!!
@Sharpclaws

Of course! they produced two eggs that should hatch in 5 days :)

i'll ping you when they hatch btw! ^^

btw welcome! i hope you have lots of fun here :D
@Sharpclaws

Of course! they produced two eggs that should hatch in 5 days :)

i'll ping you when they hatch btw! ^^

btw welcome! i hope you have lots of fun here :D
-Erebos (he/they)
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
^
^
-Erebos (he/they)
hi, this seems like such a fun idea! i'd love to see pinky and opal's hatchlings! i wish i could donate rn but i just spent my treasure on a lair expansion, hopefully i'll scrounge some up later to donate :)
hi, this seems like such a fun idea! i'd love to see pinky and opal's hatchlings! i wish i could donate rn but i just spent my treasure on a lair expansion, hopefully i'll scrounge some up later to donate :)
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@straewberries

aa i didnt see this heck but its completely fine! :)

unfortunately Pinky and Opal are currently on a cooldown right now but i will make sure to ping you once they're ready!! ^^
@straewberries

aa i didnt see this heck but its completely fine! :)

unfortunately Pinky and Opal are currently on a cooldown right now but i will make sure to ping you once they're ready!! ^^
-Erebos (he/they)
^
^
-Erebos (he/they)
@euphorixxs I'd love one of the hatchlings from Java and Sunset, if that's alright! Both of them are gorgeous. I can send a little donation your way, too (: Thank you for doing this!
@euphorixxs I'd love one of the hatchlings from Java and Sunset, if that's alright! Both of them are gorgeous. I can send a little donation your way, too (: Thank you for doing this!
CkbRBhK.gif RkW1SLV.gif vPStQI3.gif
1 2 3 4