Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free gems, treasure, and items . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
I was once an incredibly active user here on FR, but as of late I haven't been online for many many months. As of right now, I have 5,000,000 treasure and 23,000 gems. These, clearly, have been collecting dust - as well as my other apparel items, familiars, and everything else this account could have. I'm wanting to give back to the community for all the joy this game has brought me through my younger years by sharing my earnings with you all!

Edit: Currently I have 4,947,013 treasure and 19,709 gems ! I've also got lots of dragons up for grabs in my shop folder as well ! I love hearing all the stories you all have to share, and it brings me joy seeing the kindness you all have ! Thank you for bringing me back the nostalgia of this wonderful community <3

I'd like for you all to respond to this post with what you need, or what you've been hunting for. If you've got a dragon you're wanting, link it and I'll buy it for you - if there's a gene or egg you've been dying to get your hands on, I'll buy it for you. BUT, you must give include in your response a time you were generous to another user here on FR. I don't want this to be some cheap way for users to get what they want, but rather a time for the community to come together and truly appreciate the kindness we share!

I look forward to seeing the responses you all have to bring <33
I was once an incredibly active user here on FR, but as of late I haven't been online for many many months. As of right now, I have 5,000,000 treasure and 23,000 gems. These, clearly, have been collecting dust - as well as my other apparel items, familiars, and everything else this account could have. I'm wanting to give back to the community for all the joy this game has brought me through my younger years by sharing my earnings with you all!

Edit: Currently I have 4,947,013 treasure and 19,709 gems ! I've also got lots of dragons up for grabs in my shop folder as well ! I love hearing all the stories you all have to share, and it brings me joy seeing the kindness you all have ! Thank you for bringing me back the nostalgia of this wonderful community <3

I'd like for you all to respond to this post with what you need, or what you've been hunting for. If you've got a dragon you're wanting, link it and I'll buy it for you - if there's a gene or egg you've been dying to get your hands on, I'll buy it for you. BUT, you must give include in your response a time you were generous to another user here on FR. I don't want this to be some cheap way for users to get what they want, but rather a time for the community to come together and truly appreciate the kindness we share!

I look forward to seeing the responses you all have to bring <33
dcyztc6-285b9144-04da-4cdb-96f0-41ac96cc1f00.png wigflip_ds_by_mistermulli-dcdrall.png wigflip_ds__3__by_mistermulli-dcdrbhm.png dcdrbdp-10ecad25-212b-480f-be1b-a3f7121e6ca9.png
Hello, Yemoja!

First of all i would like to thank you for doing this. A lot of people have very little & it makes their day to get a little help for their lairs! I do not have much nor have i been here for that long, but i have complimented others & given away a familiar! I know it's not much but it's something i have done as of yet.

I would love to have anything nature themed. Accessories, skins.. Whatever you wish to give! Anything will help me build my lair. Genes, treasure & gems are also very much needed. I do not know the names of items nor have i looked much into all the variety, so i cannot truly ask for anything specific.. I've seen a wooden staff somewhere, but sadly cannot remember it's name.

Thank you for giving back to the community, i hope you have a wonderful day!
Hello, Yemoja!

First of all i would like to thank you for doing this. A lot of people have very little & it makes their day to get a little help for their lairs! I do not have much nor have i been here for that long, but i have complimented others & given away a familiar! I know it's not much but it's something i have done as of yet.

I would love to have anything nature themed. Accessories, skins.. Whatever you wish to give! Anything will help me build my lair. Genes, treasure & gems are also very much needed. I do not know the names of items nor have i looked much into all the variety, so i cannot truly ask for anything specific.. I've seen a wooden staff somewhere, but sadly cannot remember it's name.

Thank you for giving back to the community, i hope you have a wonderful day!
m2YbpzO.png
@Yemoja I am new here so any treasure and gems you can give to me will be greatly appreciated, thank you. I don't have much of either. Even though I am new I have helped some others by sharing items they need that I have with them. Also maybe a few pieces of apparel and familiars if that's not too much to ask for, please. Thank you so much for this.
@Yemoja I am new here so any treasure and gems you can give to me will be greatly appreciated, thank you. I don't have much of either. Even though I am new I have helped some others by sharing items they need that I have with them. Also maybe a few pieces of apparel and familiars if that's not too much to ask for, please. Thank you so much for this.
@Yemoja This is so kind of you! I would love the gene iridescent so I could finally have my progen fully gened... it's way out of my price range unfortunately. Failing that I've got a bunch of stuff on my wishlist.

I gave a forum vista and a few pieces of spare apparel away to a newbie yesterday. I also donate to a free hatchery now and again, and I've given a level 10 dragon to a 'level 10 dragons for new players' thread, since I originally got one from there (which really helped me in the coil, which I now have a full team of 25s for). I like to do a little bit here and there, since lots of people have been kind to me also.
@Yemoja This is so kind of you! I would love the gene iridescent so I could finally have my progen fully gened... it's way out of my price range unfortunately. Failing that I've got a bunch of stuff on my wishlist.

I gave a forum vista and a few pieces of spare apparel away to a newbie yesterday. I also donate to a free hatchery now and again, and I've given a level 10 dragon to a 'level 10 dragons for new players' thread, since I originally got one from there (which really helped me in the coil, which I now have a full team of 25s for). I like to do a little bit here and there, since lots of people have been kind to me also.
thank you so much for doing this ! i'd appreciate any gems, or familiars so i can try to complete my bestiary ! one way i've given back to the community is give out some apparel/treasure to new players that are starting out to help them, even tho i don't have that much myself.
thank you so much for doing this ! i'd appreciate any gems, or familiars so i can try to complete my bestiary ! one way i've given back to the community is give out some apparel/treasure to new players that are starting out to help them, even tho i don't have that much myself.
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@Yemoja thank you soo much for doing this it’s grate too flight rising is full of grate people in the community ^^

But if you are giving a lot away I have always wanted to get the

Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit in the gem in the market place
@Yemoja thank you soo much for doing this it’s grate too flight rising is full of grate people in the community ^^

But if you are giving a lot away I have always wanted to get the

Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit in the gem in the market place
well i really am new the here, im want to get more dragons, try to get dragon's pet things, more clothes for my dragons and skins if i can find any. if i can get any help with it i will be so thankful/ thank so much @yemoja
well i really am new the here, im want to get more dragons, try to get dragon's pet things, more clothes for my dragons and skins if i can find any. if i can get any help with it i will be so thankful/ thank so much @yemoja
First of all, I wanna say thats so nice from you to do this ! You ll help a lot of people with this . I m looking for gems and some familiars, but dragons too, cus im new on fr and i wanna collect dragons.

A nice thing i did was giving away a dragon in a discord server, he has now a good home and he s happy <3
First of all, I wanna say thats so nice from you to do this ! You ll help a lot of people with this . I m looking for gems and some familiars, but dragons too, cus im new on fr and i wanna collect dragons.

A nice thing i did was giving away a dragon in a discord server, he has now a good home and he s happy <3
If you need a friend,message me. Take care and stay safe!
My CS | Buy dregs!
Wsu677T.png
@Yemoja This is so incredibly kind of you!! Something I really need to finish off a dream dragon of mine is a Wildclaw breed change; if it's at all possible to get that, I would be eternally grateful!

One of my favorite things that I'm involved with that really shows off how kind and sharing the FR community can be is the Vow of Poverty Challenge, made by Lunartwist! The whole point of the challenge is to finish a leveling and gene project dragon without spending money, and one thing that comes from that is we all love to share our coli drops with each other - from battle stones to apparel to coli genes. It's really fun to be a part of a group that's so caring and giving, I'd definitely check it out if you want a rush of wholesomeness <3
@Yemoja This is so incredibly kind of you!! Something I really need to finish off a dream dragon of mine is a Wildclaw breed change; if it's at all possible to get that, I would be eternally grateful!

One of my favorite things that I'm involved with that really shows off how kind and sharing the FR community can be is the Vow of Poverty Challenge, made by Lunartwist! The whole point of the challenge is to finish a leveling and gene project dragon without spending money, and one thing that comes from that is we all love to share our coli drops with each other - from battle stones to apparel to coli genes. It's really fun to be a part of a group that's so caring and giving, I'd definitely check it out if you want a rush of wholesomeness <3
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@Yemoja Thank you for doing this! I hope you'll have a good time off of FR.

I'm not sure if this necessarily counts as being kind, but I recently started up a dressing service. I've always been the person going to others and asking for help with dressing my poor dragons, so I thought that now that I have a little more experience (read: hours in the dressing room), I could try to give back to people who are struggling as well. It makes me happy to see people enjoying what I've created for them, and I love it when I see that they've taken inspiration from my outfits.

As for my request, I do have a wishlist (in my signature and on my clan page). The bolded items are the ones I really want right now, but I'd be grateful for anything, even if it's a few things of food.
@Yemoja Thank you for doing this! I hope you'll have a good time off of FR.

I'm not sure if this necessarily counts as being kind, but I recently started up a dressing service. I've always been the person going to others and asking for help with dressing my poor dragons, so I thought that now that I have a little more experience (read: hours in the dressing room), I could try to give back to people who are struggling as well. It makes me happy to see people enjoying what I've created for them, and I love it when I see that they've taken inspiration from my outfits.

As for my request, I do have a wishlist (in my signature and on my clan page). The bolded items are the ones I really want right now, but I'd be grateful for anything, even if it's a few things of food.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41